Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-29-2016, 07:49 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,327,950 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milton Miteybad View Post
Fortunately for all Americans, we'll finally have a President actually worth defending on Jan 20.

I know you're looking forward to it as much as the rest of us.

I'm looking forward to four years of comedy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2016, 07:51 PM

2,411 posts, read 1,975,977 times
Obama is setting the stage so that Congress can try to impeach or better yet, oust, Trump on day 1 (despite the fact that even if the Russians did give Wikileaks some info that was published, I doubt there is any proof they interfered directly at the polls in any way - there was NOTHING done by Russia that would have compromised the election, folks! This is garbage!). And of course, trying to make sure that Putin won't get along with Trump too is probably also on his agenda so 2 birds with one stone. Add to that making sure Kerry pushed the US's position about Israel (which Obama proposed 8 years ago but which he has failed to make happen!), Obama is NOT playing nice at all. This is dirty, dirty, dirty.

I don't care if you are liberal or martian, no one should condone this kind of stuff by any president. Who the heck raised you if you do condone it? Can you actually think it is right to actively seek to sabotage an incoming President and in so doing put all Americans potentially at risk?

Old 12-29-2016, 07:52 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
I've got money on Pence being the president when the dust settles.

Trump's in the big leagues now. His well-honed skills of cheating contractors out of what he owes them are small potatoes to the backroom deals that go on in this joint.

I have been saying this from day ONE!

Old 12-29-2016, 07:54 PM

4,882 posts, read 5,014,802 times
Remember when President Obama was on the hot mic, just before his re-election? When he was caught telling the President of Russia, "That after my re-election, I will have more flexibility". Everyone has tip-toed around Russia.

Old 12-29-2016, 07:55 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,222,313 times
Can't they just go to a sanctuary city?

Old 12-29-2016, 07:57 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,327,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aery11 View Post
Obama is setting the stage so that Congress can try to impeach or better yet, oust, Trump on day 1 (despite the fact that even if the Russians did give Wikileaks some info that was published, I doubt there is any proof they interfered directly at the polls in any way - there was NOTHING done by Russia that would have compromised the election, folks! This is garbage!). And of course, trying to make sure that Putin won't get along with Trump too is probably also on his agenda so 2 birds with one stone. Add to that making sure Kerry pushed the US's position about Israel (which Obama proposed 8 years ago but which he has failed to make happen!), Obama is NOT playing nice at all. This is dirty, dirty, dirty.

I don't care if you are liberal or martian, no one should condone this kind of stuff by any president. Who the heck raised you if you do condone it? Can you actually think it is right to actively seek to sabotage an incoming President and in so doing put all Americans potentially at risk?

I fully condone the President of the United States kicking out foreigners who interfere in a U.S. election. People are defending Russians over the President of the United States. For people to be so amped up when it comes to voter fraud, but cool with election tampering is just proving to everyone what many of us known the whole 8 years. If Obama goes left you go right and call the left wrong. If Obama goes right, you go left and call the right wrong. He's literally kicking out foreigners for doing illegal stuff. Now yall defending non americans. Amazing. You don't get to lecture people about condoning things when you are siding with Russians all of a sudden.

Old 12-29-2016, 08:29 PM

57,281 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Don King?

You're kidding, right?
No joke.

Old 12-29-2016, 08:31 PM

57,281 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
I fully condone the President of the United States kicking out foreigners who interfere in a U.S. election. People are defending Russians over the President of the United States. For people to be so amped up when it comes to voter fraud, but cool with election tampering is just proving to everyone what many of us known the whole 8 years. If Obama goes left you go right and call the left wrong. If Obama goes right, you go left and call the right wrong. He's literally kicking out foreigners for doing illegal stuff. Now yall defending non americans. Amazing. You don't get to lecture people about condoning things when you are siding with Russians all of a sudden.
I think the Russians were here legally.

Old 12-29-2016, 08:43 PM

610 posts, read 533,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
Oh really?? What about all the illegal aliens he's encouraged into the country and let then them stay? Please, enough hypocrisy from the left--the Russians are coming ! the Russian are coming! We must be good "patriotic" AMERICANS, a concept not in the leftist mindtrap until now, lol.

Old 12-29-2016, 08:51 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,897,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
We should but apparently the GOP didn't have someone in their own party that leaked the emails, as Julian Assange stated.
He is a coward that don't want to face his crimes. He's coward in the Ecuador Embassy in London for almost five years because he fears a Swedish sexual assault case that lead him to be extradited to America for high crimes. Him and his puppet Snowden are cowards. And where is his puppet Snowden hiding, Russia...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies