Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2016, 06:05 AM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times

Advertisements

I hope Obama is not going insane . If Obama orders a military mishap against Russia , I know the guy wants to stay in power and start a war to keep in power. 20 days and it will be the finish line.

I hope Obama keeps it together because he is acting irrational lately. Obama loves power and he is getting sand kicked in his face as he tries to flex his power and is called the lame duck .

Obama had his eight years of his poisoned ideology . Obama did what he wanted to do for eight long years. Obama never considered Americans. Time to go Obama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2016, 06:10 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I hope Obama is not going insane . If Obama orders a military mishap against Russia , I know the guy wants to stay in power and start a war to keep in power. 20 days and it will be the finish line.

I hope Obama keeps it together because he is acting irrational lately. Obama loves power and he is getting sand kicked in his face as he tries to flex his power and is called the lame duck .

Obama had his eight years of his poisoned ideology . Obama did what he wanted to do for eight long years. Obama never considered Americans. Time to go Obama.
If he were to try to do so without Congress, I fully believe the US Military would refuse his order.

Old 12-31-2016, 06:31 AM

31,290 posts, read 20,728,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
Russia did wrong, they were caught, it's not a lie,
How did you decide that?

Old 12-31-2016, 10:20 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,880,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
As of this moment, the CIA, the FBI, the Pentagon--all say that Russia hacked. Period. If you don't believe them, who do you believe? Hannity? Alex Jones? Putin, a known killer? Right-O. My god, Republicans are unbelievable.
In all fairness, it is really just Trump, his serrogates and the Trumpettes who don't believe the intelligence community.

Old 12-31-2016, 10:23 AM

25,838 posts, read 16,515,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Maybe we should have just have also thrown a party for the Russian diplomats and their families, steering a national election is no big deal, Obama is just overreacting.

We have a several Russian spies serving life sentences right now, granted that they were involved in national secrets not an election. Maybe Trump will commute their sentences.

Never before have I seen such Russian Love, very strange times
What the hell does hacking incompetent Hillary's emails have to do with the election exactly? She left them out there for any teenager with an Iphone to hack into. And somehow to you it's some kind of a big deal that Russia, our adversary had a little fun with a person they despise in Hillary and exposed them to the public?

Hillary is a MORON. You should be thanking the Russians for exposing just how freaking stupid she truly is.

Against the advise of many she set up her own server, saved our secrets on it and then denied it.

Get with reality.

I got news for you, Russia had that server mirrored the day she connected it to the internet. That is how good hackers are, that is how good OUR hackers are too. They have every last thing she ever saved or sent from that server and they are probably only revealing some of it. They revealed just enough to mess with her. They have much, much more. That is why Hillary is really not saying anything except to blame Comey for doing his job.

Old 12-31-2016, 10:29 AM

25,838 posts, read 16,515,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
In all fairness, it is really just Trump, his serrogates and the Trumpettes who don't believe the intelligence community.
Of course I believe the intelligence committee. I didn't need them to tell me that server was hacked. The day I learned she had a private server I knew it was hacked. No individual can protect their computer from professional IT people. It takes firewalls with human surveillance to keep information from their hands and even then it's a challenge.

What she did? Was like allowing your 3 year old to cross the 405 in LA and then scream and cry when they are run over. She's an idiot, that's what it comes down to.

Hillary and Huma proved they are just a couple of silly females.

Old 12-31-2016, 11:40 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
They found more evidence of Russian hacking at an electric company in VT.

Trump tweets and praises Putin.

Old 12-31-2016, 12:35 PM

10,926 posts, read 21,984,695 times
Quote:
And people who can read, and people that have a brain, and people not suckered by the MSM, and people who aren't sore losers...

US issued JAR (Joint Analysis Report)billed itself as an indictment that would prove Russian involvement.

White House fails to make case that Russian hackers tampered with election | Ars Technica

"The US government's much-anticipated analysis of Russian-sponsored hacking operations provides almost none of the promised evidence linking them to breaches that the Obama administration claims were orchestrated in an attempt to interfere with the 2016 presidential election."

Old 12-31-2016, 02:35 PM

57,227 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
What the hell does hacking incompetent Hillary's emails have to do with the election exactly? She left them out there for any teenager with an Iphone to hack into. And somehow to you it's some kind of a big deal that Russia, our adversary had a little fun with a person they despise in Hillary and exposed them to the public?

Hillary is a MORON. You should be thanking the Russians for exposing just how freaking stupid she truly is.

Against the advise of many she set up her own server, saved our secrets on it and then denied it.

Get with reality.

I got news for you, Russia had that server mirrored the day she connected it to the internet. That is how good hackers are, that is how good OUR hackers are too. They have every last thing she ever saved or sent from that server and they are probably only revealing some of it. They revealed just enough to mess with her. They have much, much more. That is why Hillary is really not saying anything except to blame Comey for doing his job.
They only hacked into the DNC.

Old 12-31-2016, 04:36 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,875,030 times
Quote:
It's not that I don't believe the Russians would and could do it. The intelligence community's credibility is questionable. A movie caused Benghazi!!
Once again. It wasn't the Russians who wrote those emails. Somehow I think that if it had been the GOP who got hacked and said the same exact things, the left wouldn't be demonizing the Russians, but the authors of the emails.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies