Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-30-2016, 04:58 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,235,064 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2008 View Post
why is it important to be friends with a communist country and dangerous man? are you russian?
Presumably you support our new relations with Cuba, right? A Communist country with a dangerous leader.

But if you'd rather wage another Cold War with the Russians instead of trading with them then I suppose we could label you a right wing War Monger, yes?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2016, 07:06 PM

2,411 posts, read 1,975,530 times
Trump is sly like a fox. He has you fooled completely OP if you think he is stupid for appearing to favour Putin. But, then that doesn't surprise me because it is evident that you are a very deluded soul already. Every one of your pedantic posts in this thread indicates that you have paid no attention to anything except your own navel for years.

That said .. you said what you wanted to say in the title so that's done. We got it.

(but, p.s. just for your information .. Trump will be inaugurated and will forever more have the title of President just as your idol does. His title will not remain 'businessman'.)

Old 12-30-2016, 07:11 PM

15,964 posts, read 7,027,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
Presumably you support our new relations with Cuba, right? A Communist country with a dangerous leader.

But if you'd rather wage another Cold War with the Russians instead of trading with them then I suppose we could label you a right wing War Monger, yes?
Cuba and Russia are not the same. Cuba has not been hacking our govt. secrets and party mails.
russia has. they need to be dealt with for what they have done. it is up to Russia to acknowledge, apologize, and reestablish diplomatic relations.

Old 12-30-2016, 07:14 PM

15,964 posts, read 7,027,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oberon_1 View Post
Obama's recent actions are shameful. He had years to present his vision, act and rule. Instead he chose to deceit the people. That is the sign of a coward. You don't "stand up" to Israel in the last min of your term, after declaring for years "your profound commitment" to Israel. (I was also unpleasantly surprised by his vision on globalization and open boarders that he presented on a recent visit to Asia. When I voted for him, I wasn't aware of how far he went. He never mentioned it before the elections. Now I understand the republican opposition to his immigration "reform". It's not a reform, but a total change in the fabric of America, WITHOUT people's consent).
Here is a similar stinking scene:
[/url]
Not only our President presented his vision, he acted on it. we don't have kings to rule our country. are you from the US?

Old 12-30-2016, 08:01 PM

1,008 posts, read 487,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Go ahead and fawn all over Putin. Republicans used to call the Russians "THE EVIL EMPIRE" Foolish people.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissol...e_Soviet_Union

Quote:
The Soviet Union was dissolved on December 26, 1991, as a result of the declaration no. 142-Н of the Soviet of the Republics of the Supreme Soviet of the Soviet Union.[1] The declaration acknowledged the independence of the former Soviet republics and created the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), although five of the signatories ratified it much later or not at all. On the previous day, Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev, the eighth and final leader of the Soviet Union, resigned, declared his office extinct, and handed over its powers – including control of the Soviet nuclear missile launching codes – to Russian President Boris Yeltsin. That evening at 7:32, the Soviet flag was lowered from the Kremlin for the last time and replaced with the pre-revolutionary Russian flag.[2]

Old 12-30-2016, 08:04 PM

626 posts, read 380,971 times
Quote:
Not only our President presented his vision, he acted on it. we don't have kings to rule our country. are you from the US?
Forcing policy through executive orders sounds awfully similar to a king to me (cough..cough.. Obama)

Old 12-30-2016, 08:12 PM

14,949 posts, read 12,143,957 times
Quote:
Barack will always be President of the United States. Trump is a businessman who is selling the country to the highest bidders.
No, that would have been Hillary, had she won the election. In her case it would have been selling the country for contributions to the Clinton Foundation. Trump WILL be the next President of the United States effective January 20. And Barack Obama will be history.

Old 12-30-2016, 08:21 PM

14,949 posts, read 12,143,957 times
Quote:
why is it important to be friends with a communist country and dangerous man? are you russian?
If you feel that way you might want to ask your friend the Obama about his insistence on normalizing relations with Cuba, a communist country with a dangerous leader. And then there is China, another communist country.

Old 12-30-2016, 09:01 PM

11,251 posts, read 11,025,570 times
Quote:
He was elected twice with overwhelming majority, unlike Trump, and had he run again he would have won again.
I agree 100% with the bolded part. Thank God for term limits! Fortunately, the democrats allowed a criminal witch to eliminate the one person who might have actually beaten Trump this election. And for that we thank you.

Old 12-30-2016, 09:01 PM

29,483 posts, read 14,650,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
I won't be happy until the US stops giving Israel weapons and spending more money per Israeli citizen than per US citizen. I don't hate Israel, I just don't understand why it's our job to maintain their existence. They're the ones who chose to live in a hornet's nest because their great great great etc grandfather lived there 2,000 years ago. Before we supported Israel and started nation building to obtain oil our biggest problem with Muslims had been Barbary pirates.
Right, and the Muslims killed and imprisoned many of our and several countries merchant sailors, extorting us for money. We eventually teamed up and gave them an ass whooping. So what is your point?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies