Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2016, 07:43 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,739,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloforLife View Post
So many commie supporters. McCarthy is rolling in the grave.
I'm sure McCarthy was, back in '08 when 0bama won, and the hammer and sickle was flying outside the White House gates in celebration.

He's probably resting a bit easier since November 8th.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra7ZhXBhbHM

CN
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2016, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Look, Comrade.

Your post was totally pro-Putin and pro-Russia.

You are kidding only yourself.

NOW - you want to weasel out of it.
The only weasel I see here.....

I'll stand by everything I wrote.

Putin is a strong leader. That statement does not imply any loyalty to him. It is a simple acknowledgement that he is far more effective in his role, that 0bama was, is, or could ever hope to be. Again, you know that.

I further said, and reiterate. Two people that have a healthy respect for one another can acheive an "understanding". Unlike a moron (0bama) cannot be respected because of his complete lack of understanding.

But, obviously, I'm trying to explain this to someone that lacks comprehensive skills. So call me comrade all you like. We all know it was the libs that celebrated 0bama's victories by waving the soviet flag.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra7ZhXBhbHM

Maybe you're better watching moving pictures, than comprehending written words, watch it and weep, comrade.

CN

Old 12-29-2016, 10:37 PM

33,568 posts, read 37,185,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
The only weasel I see here.....

I'll stand by everything I wrote.

Putin is a strong leader. That statement does not imply any loyalty to him. It is a simple acknowledgement that he is far more effective in his role, that 0bama was, is, or could ever hope to be. Again, you know that.

I further said, and reiterate. Two people that have a healthy respect for one another can acheive an "understanding". Unlike a moron (0bama) cannot be respected because of his complete lack of understanding.

But, obviously, I'm trying to explain this to someone that lacks comprehensive skills. So call me comrade all you like. We all know it was the libs that celebrated 0bama's victories by waving the soviet flag.

Maybe you're better watching moving pictures, than comprehending written words, watch it and weep, comrade.

CN
Whatever comrade....

Old 12-29-2016, 10:41 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,964,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
With Obama's latest decisions it may very well be that Obama is losing his fan base so fast that he soon will be drifting at sea...

Putin on the other hand is gaining more respect and I doubt that Americans are supporting the actions that cause Russia to be seen as the power player in the world.

Remember when Obama told Russia that in his 3nd term he could do way more...is this what Obama had in mind?
The only Americans supporting Putin are the same ones that voted in trump, that 27% of voters. Personally I believe anyone that would support a KGB agent over any US President is a borderline Traitor.

Old 12-29-2016, 10:42 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,742,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
The only Americans supporting Putin are the same ones that voted in trump, that 27% of voters. Personally I believe anyone that would support a KGB agent over any US President is a borderline Traitor.
Have to agree here. It's strange watching Trump supporters do such gymnastics to support Putin because Trump likes him so much.

Old 12-29-2016, 10:50 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,964,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Have to agree here. It's strange watching Trump supporters do such gymnastics to support Putin because Trump likes him so much.
It is the New America we are beginning to experience, I have the feeling things will get a whole lot stranger in the near future. Going to be a very bumpy ride, make sure you are buckled up tight.

Old 12-29-2016, 10:55 PM

32,127 posts, read 15,112,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
With Obama's latest decisions it may very well be that Obama is losing his fan base so fast that he soon will be drifting at sea...

Putin on the other hand is gaining more respect and I doubt that Americans are supporting the actions that cause Russia to be seen as the power player in the world.

Remember when Obama told Russia that in his 3nd term he could do way more...is this what Obama had in mind?
If you support Putin over our president then maybe you should move to Russia. And no one respects a former KGB.

Old 12-29-2016, 11:06 PM

32,127 posts, read 15,112,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
Where did I say I love Russia?

I said Putin is a strong leader, and 0bama is weak and ineffectual. How does one get "I love russia" from that?

Intellectual DIS honesty, the hallmark of the lying liberal, that's how.

If you lack comprehensive skills to the point of misunderstanding what a five year old could grasp, then you might reconsider posting jibberish. If you DO understand, then simply admit that you're here to twist, lie, and malign the intentions of others posts.

CN
Would you want to live in Russia since Putin in your eyes is such a strong leader. He criminalizes protests. He has stifled artistic freedom. He intimidates human rights lawyers....so on. He is not a strong leader. He just wants to be a dictator.

Old 12-30-2016, 02:59 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,691,855 times
Putin is a real leader who puts his people and country first. He's calling the shots on the world stage these days.

Obama is a race huckster who hates a big portion of America and who has sold out to the globalists. He is completely out of his league on the world stage. The world laughs at him.

And I don't belong to the Republican party for those who can only address this by making it personal.

Old 12-30-2016, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Would you want to live in Russia since Putin in your eyes is such a strong leader. He criminalizes protests. He has stifled artistic freedom. He intimidates human rights lawyers....so on. He is not a strong leader. He just wants to be a dictator.
I never said any of that, either.

I'm perfectly happy right here in the USA, my home.

I'm even happier now that my home is getting a real leader at the helm, that the likes of a putin will have to show some mutual respect. It's far better than the useless jackwagon that putin (and much of the rest of the world) walks all over for another three weeks.

So, please do go right ahead, and show us all how easily it is for those four sentences to be twisted into my being a putin loving, russian agent, with a burning desire to homestead siberia.

And right after that, be sure to tell me about how putin is personally seeking to do to me, anything I've bolded in your post above. It's clear that honor has, ironically, fallen to you and your ilk.......carry on.

CN
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies