Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2016, 07:37 PM

624 posts, read 370,511 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangelag View Post
LOL. COME ON! Just like those who have fallen for all the FAKE NEWS, you all have fallen for a FAKE POST. Or better, yet, the OP was so sadly ineffective at satire, sarcasm, that you all believed this as evidenced by your angry retorts. It truly astounds me. NOT. IMHO, some need to really rethink their foray into political debate. GEEZ!

Again, OP FAIL...in more ways than originally thought.

Posters, please reread.
Lol i couldn't help it. I was reading all those post where people actually believe Russia was involved in the elections when they never read the Wikileaks and to stupid to understand what has taken place for the past 8 years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2016, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Education is your friend. FAIL.
I know

Old 12-29-2016, 09:33 PM

8,085 posts, read 5,243,709 times
Quote:
lol. Come on! Just like those who have fallen for all the fake news, you all have fallen for a fake post. Or better, yet, the op was so sadly ineffective at satire, sarcasm, that you all believed this as evidenced by your angry retorts. It truly astounds me. Not. Imho, some need to really rethink their foray into political debate. Geez!

Again, op fail...in more ways than originally thought.

Posters, please reread.
+1

Old 12-29-2016, 09:53 PM

4,491 posts, read 2,224,304 times
I hope your career isn't dependent on politics or comedy, because you're **** at both.

Old 12-29-2016, 10:03 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,725,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Actually, no.

More people voted for Clinton.

The EC elect4d him, but more people voted for Clinton. Three million more.

Google it if you doubt me.
OK, more people outside of New York and California feel safer with Trump.

Feel better now?

BTW, Trump won.

CN

Old 12-31-2016, 01:38 PM

[quote=Compression;46657214]Too bad for you that more people feel safer with Trump.

Trump won.

Old 12-31-2016, 02:00 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,212,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvbostons7489 View Post
Donald Trump wants to enforce the laws on immgration. And he is totally for law enforcement which will bring more killings.
And If Hillary had won the crime rate will go down by supporting BLM.
And Vladimir Putin banned George Soros from Russia because of all the rioting. I feel so much safer depending on George Soros and Hillary Clinton. When Obama and Hillary were running this country for 8 years our debt never trippled Even though Soros bankedrupt England back in the day. I mean by making that Iran deal i felt completely safe because they will help us to defeat Isis.

I mean we need to let everbody in because we are a country full of love. We need more if the Blood, crips and MS-13 to secure our country and not law enforcement.
We need safe spaces because stupid people FINALLY ELECTED somebody who is so dangerous that supports the Military and refuses to support Isis, and Black Lives Matter

Like Loretta Lynch said we need to defeat Isis with love and understanding

Donald Trump said whoever leaves the United States to join Isis cannot come back to the U.S. THAT puts the country at risk.
And he wants to help the black the communities by getting them off of welfare and get them jobs to go after the violent gangs. Like the Blood and The Crips.
Are country is doomed by enforcing these laws.
Smoke another bong. You are not coherent enough.

Old 12-31-2016, 02:21 PM

2,821 posts, read 2,108,580 times
Obviously, the abuse of drugs has its consequences.

Old 12-31-2016, 02:41 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,364,856 times
Another example of liberalism being a mental disorder.

Old 12-31-2016, 02:46 PM

638 posts, read 310,144 times
I hope to hell you're going for satire. Please tell us this is a bombed joke.

Never mind. I'm going to assume it's satire. That allows me to maintain my faith in humanity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies