Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2016, 07:42 PM

638 posts, read 307,915 times

Advertisements

[quote=G1..;46674248]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvbostons7489 View Post

More than three million people voted for Hillary than Trump so I am sure you're wrong,yes he won the election but right now on this subject you're wrong.
Well we thought of loading up the country with illegals that, duh huh, big surprise, have no compunctions about illegally voting.

The problem is, conservatives from any nation tend to do things in accordance with the law.

So yeah, California and NY did produce those 3 million plus votes. It's just too bad we can't find any conservative illegals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2016, 08:53 PM

8,781 posts, read 6,119,697 times
Quote:
Donald Trump wants to enforce the laws on immgration. And he is totally for law enforcement which will bring more killings.
And If Hillary had won the crime rate will go down by supporting BLM.
And Vladimir Putin banned George Soros from Russia because of all the rioting. I feel so much safer depending on George Soros and Hillary Clinton. When Obama and Hillary were running this country for 8 years our debt never trippled Even though Soros bankedrupt England back in the day. I mean by making that Iran deal i felt completely safe because they will help us to defeat Isis.

I mean we need to let everbody in because we are a country full of love. We need more if the Blood, crips and MS-13 to secure our country and not law enforcement.
We need safe spaces because stupid people FINALLY ELECTED somebody who is so dangerous that supports the Military and refuses to support Isis, and Black Lives Matter

Like Loretta Lynch said we need to defeat Isis with love and understanding

Donald Trump said whoever leaves the United States to join Isis cannot come back to the U.S. THAT puts the country at risk.
And he wants to help the black the communities by getting them off of welfare and get them jobs to go after the violent gangs. Like the Blood and The Crips.
Are country is doomed by enforcing these laws.
Is this satire?

Old 12-31-2016, 08:55 PM

624 posts, read 367,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomadAK View Post
My word there are some irony deficient people out there.

Of course it's a joke post and it made me chuckle. Unfortunately America has gotten so polarized and divided that it instantly sets off everybodies politican derangement syndrome. You all need to lighten up or its going to be a rough 8 years for you, sheesh!
What's so funny about it? Is this how liberals actually think?

Old 12-31-2016, 08:56 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,020,699 times
Curl up in a dark corner and suck your thumb.

Old 12-31-2016, 09:27 PM

624 posts, read 367,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
Curl up in a dark corner and suck your thumb.
Okay daddy i mean father

Old 12-31-2016, 11:13 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,866,111 times
Quote:
Donald Trump wants to enforce the laws on immgration. And he is totally for law enforcement which will bring more killings.
And Vladimir Putin banned George Soros from Russia because of all the rioting. I feel so much safer depending on George Soros and Hillary Clinton. When Obama and Hillary were running this country for 8 years our debt never trippled Even though Soros bankedrupt England back in the day. I mean by making that Iran deal i felt completely safe because they will help us to defeat Isis.

I mean we need to let everbody in because we are a country full of love. We need more if the Blood, crips and MS-13 to secure our country and not law enforcement.
We need safe spaces because stupid people FINALLY ELECTED somebody who is so dangerous that supports the Military and refuses to support Isis, and Black Lives Matter

Donald Trump said whoever leaves the United States to join Isis cannot come back to the U.S. THAT puts the country at risk.
And he wants to help the black the communities by getting them off of welfare and get them jobs to go after the violent gangs. Like the Blood and The Crips.
I get it!
I just wonder if Trump knows President Obama is part of ISIS and should not return.

Old 12-31-2016, 11:28 PM

29,753 posts, read 18,615,199 times
Quote:

You need your meds!

Old 01-01-2017, 12:52 AM

26,776 posts, read 15,016,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangelag View Post
LOL. COME ON! Just like those who have fallen for all the FAKE NEWS, you all have fallen for a FAKE POST. Or better, yet, the OP was so sadly ineffective at satire, sarcasm, that you all believed this as evidenced by your angry retorts. It truly astounds me. NOT. IMHO, some need to really rethink their foray into political debate. GEEZ!

Again, OP FAIL...in more ways than originally thought.

Posters, please reread.

Sorry, I got it right from the fist couple of sentences.

Old 01-01-2017, 08:14 AM

2,025 posts, read 4,138,878 times
Quote:
What's so funny about it? Is this how liberals actually think?
That's how authoritarian statists actually think.
There are no liberals left. I don't know where they have all gone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies