Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2016, 06:05 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 22 days ago)

29,552 posts, read 16,539,320 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacSoc View Post
So is it the Jewish part of him,The homosexual part or the part that LOVES large black men that makes him a White Nationalist? You lefties keep making yourselves look like fools and completely ignorant of facts.
You guys claim Jewish Democrats hate Israel all the time, you also claim Democrats secretly hate black people(even though Democrats are a significant portion of the Democrats, and Democratic leadership)

Quote:
That’s at least in part because gay men are smarter: we test higher for IQ than our heterosexual counterparts. Intelligence allows us to “transcend” our evolutionary programming, according to evolutionary psychologist Satoshi Kanazawa, which may explain the correlation between homosexuality and high IQ.

But there’s a problem brewing, and it has to do with evolution. In in the 1950s, gay men would “live a lie,” get married and have kids. They’d let off steam in dark rooms and bathhouses. That’s not happening any more: the gay rights movement has liberated queens from societal expectations, so they shack up with their boyfriends and either don’t have children, or adopt.

With the result that an entire generation’s worth of artists, playwrights, scientists, and fashion-forward gay BFFs are being mopped up by horrified housekeepers instead of being born.

I am a gay exceptionalist, because that is what science and history tell me to be. That’s why I find it depressing that my fellow **** have stopped breeding
http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...in-the-closet/

LOL, go ahead, defend Milo

Old 12-30-2016, 06:10 PM

325 posts, read 153,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
You guys claim Jewish Democrats hate Israel all the time, you also claim Democrats secretly hate black people(even though Democrats are a significant portion of the Democrats, and Democratic leadership)
Nope I don't claim any of that because I am not a republican nor a democrat. I think they both suck and both screw over Americans. Oh and I am NOT on Israels side AT ALL so....whatever Jewish democrats do is their thing not mine and nor do I care what they do.

Old 12-30-2016, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacSoc View Post
Nope I don't claim any of that because I am not a republican nor a democrat. I think they both suck and both screw over Americans. Oh and I am NOT on Israels side AT ALL so....whatever Jewish democrats do is their thing not mine and nor do I care what they do.
You missed the bigger point, which is that regardless of if you agree with one side or the other, self hate is possible, and (as my update shows) Milo is capable of that.

Old 12-30-2016, 06:13 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,805,229 times
Just another thief who stole money he collected for "scholarships". You guys have some strange heroes.

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...privilege-fund

Old 12-30-2016, 06:15 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,140,888 times
Quote:
Judging by the Democrats' desire for a so-called, ridiculous, militarily indefensible two state solution, Id say they are demonstrably anti Israel. They want to split an impossibility tiny country and share power with the likes of Hamas and Fatah whose respective territories are not even contiguous. Nonsensical idea.

Old 12-30-2016, 06:19 PM

Quote:
You missed the bigger point, which is that regardless of if you agree with one side or the other, self hate is possible, and (as my update shows) Milo is capable of that.
I assume you are referring to his homosexuality and from this extrapolating self hate. He has said that he is "broken" as he is also supposedly a Christian. I don't see the self hate. Can you help a brother to understand?

Old 12-30-2016, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
Judging by the Democrats' desire for a so-called, ridiculous, militarily indefensible two state solution, Id say they are demonstrably anti Israel. They want to split an impossibility tiny country and share power with the likes of Hamas and Fatah whose respective territories are not even contiguous. Nonsensical idea.
Hawaii and Alaska are also not contiguous, we should give them up?

And lets be clear the official stance of the Israeli government is a 2 state solution, has been for 50+ years. You are saying Democrats are wrong for telling Israel to keep its promise.

please, explain your logic ?

Old 12-30-2016, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Hawaii and Alaska are also not contiguous, we should give them up?

And lets be clear the official stance of the Israeli government is a 2 state solution, has been for 50+ years. You are saying Democrats are wrong for telling Israel to keep its promise.

please, explain your logic ?
The two state solution is farcical and nearly everyone knows it. You are making a false equivalence to two U.S. states that are mostly surrounded by water, or as in the case of Alaska, only Canada and remote areas of Asia. Both are also militarily defensible by the United States. Israel, by contrast, is surrounded by zealots whose militant and unreformed religion makes it impossible to reconcile.

Old 12-30-2016, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Just another thief who stole money he collected for "scholarships". You guys have some strange heroes.

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...privilege-fund
Yeah, what a terrible thing that is, giving a "privileged" poor white male a scholarship.

Old 12-30-2016, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
I assume you are referring to his homosexuality and from this extrapolating self hate. He has said that he is "broken" as he is also supposedly a Christian. I don't see the self hate. Can you help a brother to understand?
You seriously dont get how seeing yourself as "broken" because you are gay as self hate ????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies