Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2016, 06:33 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,805,229 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
Yeah, what a terrible thing that is, giving a "privileged" poor white male a scholarship.
He never gave out any scholarships. Where's the money? As I said, just another thief.

https://mic.com/articles/152060/milo...ent#.UA6Gw7Z5B

Old 12-30-2016, 06:37 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,555 posts, read 16,542,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
He never gave out any scholarships. Where's the money? As I said, just another thief.

I dont think this guy actually wants to debate Milo, but rather just defend someone he likes.

Old 12-30-2016, 06:42 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,142,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
You seriously dont get how seeing yourself as "broken" because you are gay as self hate ????
I am not a theist so I personally do not see it. I see only the mental machinations that religion causes people to engage in.

Old 12-30-2016, 06:43 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,142,657 times
Quote:

He explained that he will be providing it.

Old 12-30-2016, 06:44 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,555 posts, read 16,542,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
I am not a theist so I personally do not see it. I see only the mental machinations that religion causes people to engage in.
translation: you get it, you just want to pretend you dont.

Old 12-30-2016, 08:08 PM

1,008 posts, read 487,439 times
I respect Milo for being a right-wing culture warrior who wins.

Old 12-30-2016, 08:15 PM

1,008 posts, read 487,439 times
Quote:
Just another thief who stole money he collected for "scholarships". You guys have some strange heroes.

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...privilege-fund

Huh, I never heard of this. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I think I'll make a contribution if the paperwork ever gets done to give a helping hand to those who may need it.

So I googled it and saw on the site itself this section

Per the site:

Quote:
Year End Update

As we end 2016, the Privilege Grant has a clear road forward and can announce our application schedule for our first grant to students.

The Grant was set up as a private company, following legal advice that we’d be in for a potentially difficult and costly process with the IRS to become a 501(c)3 charity. The problem with the private company approach is that the Privilege Grant could encounter serious tax liabilities that would have significantly lowered the funds available to provide to students.

In November we were fortunate enough to find a donor willing to assist the Privilege Grant by paying for the services of a top Washington firm specializing in 501(c)3 filings with the government, and we are happy to announce the Privilege Grant is in the process of being filed with the IRS as a non-profit.

We will open applications for our first grants to students in late January. We will close the applications after several weeks, and grants will be awarded in March. Grant money will be sent to students as soon as the IRS clears the Privilege Grant to disburse funds. We expect that clearance in late March or early April.

We will provide another update in several weeks with exact timing on Privilege Grant applications along with other details. We appreciate the support of our donors and look forward to changing the lives of young men pursuing their educations in 2017.

Looks he fell behind when confronted with the regulatory requirements? I'm not a personal fan of him individually per se (though I admire his Alpha-Trolling skills), but he seems like a really busy guy. People do fall behind sometimes.

Old 12-30-2016, 08:58 PM

17,342 posts, read 11,281,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Milo is a British, young, terribly narcissistic, effeminate, smart, beautiful, funny, black male loving, gay man, who is anything but a white nationalist. Before judging him based on Leftist propaganda, listen to what he has to say and judge for yourself.

He has many speeches mostly presented to college kids on you tube. His message, which boils down to rabid support for free speech and anti-identity politics, is pretty simplistic and presented in such an entertaining and irreverent way it hopefully makes college kids that have been brainwashed for years by progressive educators think about what they have been taught.
You nailed it.

Old 12-31-2016, 11:34 AM

2,752 posts, read 2,760,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Yea, im not so sure about that black loving part.

After the whole twitter thing, a friend told me about him and I did a little research, saw some of the things he shared and retweeted as well as what he "wrote"(not sure if it was him or someone writing on his behalf) on Breitbart.

He is gay and white, but fits squarely in with the " Black men are being feminized by over masculine black women, the lack of father figures and a lack of religion" types.

He may honestly not hate black people, but his only idea of good black people may resemble the Evans family from good times and nothing else. Strongly conservative, religious and somewhat male centric(read: over masculine)bordering on abusive.
He dates black men who fit the stereotype, doing things to that body part that illustrate submission. You'd HAVE to LOVE black people in order to do that...

Anyone who dislikes black people wouldn't be caught dead in those positions....

Old 12-31-2016, 11:45 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
WHO/WHAT is 'Milo'?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies