Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2017, 01:21 PM

57,022 posts, read 35,049,916 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
We're at a point in this country where left wing idiots care more about the well being of illegal aliens from Mexico than they do about American farmers in Kansas, oil field workers in North Dakota and all the other hard working Americans out there who voted for Donald Trump. Hopefully they keep up that stupidity, it makes it easy to defeat them.
So right wing idiots care about farmers in Kansas and oil field workers in North Dakota? LMAO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2017, 03:45 PM

14,888 posts, read 9,984,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
So right wing idiots care about farmers in Kansas and oil field workers in North Dakota? LMAO
Conservatives like myself sure do, many of us ARE the farmers in Kansas and oil fiend workers in North Dakota. Judging by the results of the 2016 election we chose Trump over Clinton in those "flyover states" pretty heavily.

Old 01-01-2017, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Conservatives like myself sure do, many of us ARE the farmers in Kansas and oil fiend workers in North Dakota. Judging by the results of the 2016 election we chose Trump over Clinton in those "flyover states" pretty heavily.
Yeah, sure you do.

Why weren't you folks nominating the Trumps of the world all along ....you know...since you guys know so much.

Old 01-01-2017, 04:04 PM

34,620 posts, read 21,483,166 times
Quote:
Did you see the election map? Notice all that red? It's there because they keep hearing the left call them idiots.

Old 01-01-2017, 04:06 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,010,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
"The self-congratulatory tone of the privileged left — just repeating and repeating and repeating the outrages of the opposition..."

He got that right, that's for damn sure. These hard left types tend to be the brokenest broken records you'll ever hear.
Isn't he the hard left idiot who swore he would never stay at a Trump hotel?

He's just another self-serving reality goofball. Nothing to see with him.

Old 01-01-2017, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Yeah, sure you do.
I didn't ask you a question, I made a statement. If you don't believe me or agree with me just ****. You folks had your chance to fix things and all you did was F more stuff up. It's our turn to drive the bus.

Quote:
Why weren't you folks nominating the Trumps of the world all along ....you know...since you guys know so much.
Because conservatives like myself weren't in control of the GOP, that's why we ended up with people like GWB in the White House.

Old 01-01-2017, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Did you see the election map? Notice all that red? It's there because they keep hearing the left call them idiots.
He knows, he's just still pissed off like all the other leftists on CD.

Old 01-01-2017, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Nonsense. That had nothing to do with it.

They call people on the left the same names that they get called. If you dish it out, then be ready to take it.
Quote:
I didn't ask you a question, I made a statement. If you don't believe me or agree with me just ****. You folks had your chance to fix things and all you did was F more stuff up. It's our turn to drive the bus.

Because conservatives like myself weren't in control of the GOP, that's why we ended up with people like GWB in the White House.
You put GWB in the White House though...twice. And don't lie and say that you didn't.

You folks had your chance to fix things too from 2000-2008. Why didn't you fix it then?

Quote:
He knows, he's just still pissed off like all the other leftists on CD.
I know what? And what do i have to be pissed off about?

Old 01-01-2017, 07:56 PM

35,424 posts, read 20,786,793 times
I'm a city gal through and through but I care that we are all in the same boat ! I have worked 2 jobs, as well as raised chicken and made my own clothes. We evolve as needed , does not mean we don't care! 1/2 your kids are in the city colleges, you sent them there. The trump thing is he is a city slicker - and us city people can smell it a mile away. You picked him, we move forward. So it is 4 yrs- but we hope the rural community as well as us city folks, understand- we may be working on different things -but we all have families to feed!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies