Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2017, 08:41 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,571,697 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
Nice try - but a clear FAIL in your attempt deflect from the point of the post which is:
TRUMP WAS DISRESPECTFUL TO OVER 50% OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY.
Why should the people who didn't vote for him respect him when he clearly doesn't respect or care about them. That was one hell of a "unifying" tweet to begin the New Year. Pitiful.

He needs to be BETTER THAN THAT.

Whether voters like him or they don't has NO BEARING on the fact that he will be responsible for the well-being of ALL the citizens in this country. That means he doesn't insult them.

Sadly, since the election, Trump has continued to prove that some things never change - he remains a vindictive, self-absorbed, egomaniacal, thin-skinned, name-calling, adolescent embarrassment to the office he is about to assume.

Ridiculous. He has no reason to be respectful or considerate of those who voted against him. He owes them Nothing. He owes the folks who voted for him, and put him in office. The rest of you are only along for the ride, and don't get to operate the controls.

Liberals will not respect him no matter what he does, so why waste time on them, when it won't make a difference anyway. He loses nothing by insulting you folks, and if you think thats bad, you should hear what we call these Liberal "Snowflakes."

All Trump has to do is make America Strong Again, and ignore his enemies, since they don't matter. If he feels like insulting them, so what? What are you going to do about it? Not vote for him? ....Oh, Wait....You already didn't, so there is nothing you can do, other than get a Diaper Pin, a Therapy Dog, Tissues, Crayons, and some Play Dough. Enjoy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2017, 08:56 PM

Quote:

Why do you care about me? Forget about me.

Better you reflect on yourself.

In particular, your lack of self-knowledge and discernment to know the difference between appropriate and inappropriate behavior for a leader of the free world speaks volumes on your own personal growth and self-improvement - or more particularly, the lack thereof.

Trump's behavior is unacceptable. He needs to get over himself and grow the hell up.

It is time his supporters tell him that.

Civil, polite and respectful dialogue (and end to the adolescent knee-jerk tweets) will go a long way to healing wounds in this country.

But, if instead, these same supporters and Trump continue to converse as ignorant and ill-mannered Neanderthals and ignore basic civil behavior and good manners, the entire country will suffer.
Really, We don't care about you. Been telling you.

We know what appropriate behavior is. Its accepting a loss with dignity (Look that up)

Trumps behavior is Great so far. He is telling it like it is, making his enemies look insignificant.

We, his supporters, will keep telling him that if what he does really makes you folks Mad, he is doing something right.

No self respecting Trump supporter has no reason to be civil, respectful, or polite to a Trump hater. Better off to just dislike them, and let them rot in their own self pity and watch their heads keep exploding. They have no useful purpose. The Country won't suffer. It will move ahead and we will move with it. Liberals will be too busy having "Cry Parties" .

Old 01-03-2017, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Liker Yuptag, and like most Trumplings, you're completely missing the point. Yuptag's position is that Trump does not owe anything to anyone who didn't support him, and no - I don't agree with you that it's well-thought out. It's ignorant, 4th-grade level playground crap, it's gibberish, its the kind of babbling nonsense that when some drunk a a bar leans over and starts bloviating it in your face, you excuse yourself and head to the end of the bar where people are more sober and less crazy.

Bottome line is simple - Yuptag insists that President Trump will not owe anything to anyone but the people who supported him, and I'm saying that anyone who truly believes that is not only a childish, spiteful twit, but has no clue at all about the responsibilities of leadership or the fundamental concepts of governance in our system of government.
Yuptag is right. Trump owes nothing to the people who didn't vote for him. They are still running around like spoiled Brats with their heads exploding like babbling idiots. They deserve nothing. Thats the bottom line. If you where not part of the solution, you where part of the problem, and are now dismissed.

Old 01-03-2017, 09:07 PM

Quote:
At what point do his supporters actually aspire to be better as human beings and expect him to elevate his behavior to the stature of the office he will occupy??? The gutter, petty, immature apparently is fine in their world.
I am fine with what Trump does, no matter what level you think its on, since you folks did not even qualify for any level, so you have no voice in anything that matter anyway. Go complain to Hillary.

Old 01-03-2017, 09:14 PM

Quote:

I'm not a liberal. I am an American who is concerned about family-supporting jobs, controlling the borders, not giving away jobs and our future w/bad trade deals - and a President and Congress which does the right thing for the country, not the rich and powerful and special interests.
I don't blame you. I would not admit to being a Liberal either, after that defeat, even with the entire Government, News Media, and even Cheating, Liberal Commies couldn't beat a Real Estate Salesman

Old 01-03-2017, 09:21 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
I don't blame you. I would not admit to being a Liberal either, after that defeat, even with the entire Government, News Media, and even Cheating, Liberal Commies couldn't beat a Real Estate Salesman
So you agree that neither is qualified, cool

Old 01-04-2017, 11:53 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,262,240 times
Quote:
Is that supposed to be news???

The subject of this thread is:The fact that Trump won is not in dispute. His behavior is.

Well, I've had enough of this silliness for tonight. One more for the ignore list.

Ciao.

I'm not sure that Compression can continue on with his life knowing that he is now being ignored by someone on here.

Old 01-04-2017, 04:42 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
He didn't say that. And Trump is a Real Estate Salesman. You didn't know that?

He's a Real Estate Salesman who took down Hillary Clinton, the MSM, 16 well financed GOP candidates, ended two political dynasties, and destroyed the "Blue Wall".

Yet he loves you too.

Old 01-04-2017, 06:25 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times
Colbert had the best take on Trump's passive aggressive holiday tweet.

"...But he got the most mileage out of a Trump New Year's tweet wishing a good year for everyone, including his "many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!"

"...Colbert offered what appeared to be a charitable interpretation:

"In the holiday spirit, Donald Trump is loving his enemies. It reminds me of Jesus' famous tweet: 'Suck it @PontiusPilate. I rose from the dead. @TheRealJesus is gonna live forever. Love!'"

Old 01-04-2017, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
No, but you thinking thats what I said proves my point that you Liberals just don't get it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies