Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2016, 04:14 PM

22,473 posts, read 11,998,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeclanMadden View Post
Heaven forbid the mayor's office spent any time figuring out a way to bring all those freezing homeless people camping out in the street in front of city hall in from the cold.

THIS WAS FAR MORE IMPORTANT!

Once again we've proven liberals are full of ****.
My daughter works in NYC. She has said that since DeBlasio became mayor, Times Square has started to turn into a dump again. She hates walking there because it means constantly watching where you step due to rivers of urine on the sidewalks. There are more homeless people around, not to mention more rats. In her words, she says the city needs someone like Rudy in office. One can only hope...

DeBlasio and his ilk --- to put it politely --- have their priorities really screwed up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2016, 04:16 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,198,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
How cool is this (sarcasm). Literally his person can go f themselves.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~
New York City has issued the nation’s first known “intersex” birth certificate, providing it to a 55-year-old born with female genitalia, male chromosomes and a combination of male and female reproductive organs.

New York City Issues America's First Intersex Birth Certificate
Why would you tell this person to go F themselves? This is a genuine medical condition that should be noted on the BC, rather than expecting parents to just choose a gender at random. I can't even imagine how difficult this situation must be for anyone affected.

Old 12-31-2016, 04:16 PM

8,090 posts, read 6,964,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
My daughter works in NYC. She has said that since DeBlasio became mayor, Times Square has started to turn into a dump again. She hates walking there because it means constantly watching where you step due to rivers of urine on the sidewalks. There are more homeless people around, not to mention more rats. In her words, she says the city needs someone like Rudy in office. One can only hope...

DeBlasio and his ilk --- to put it politely --- have their priorities really screwed up.
Either she or you is lying. There are no rivers of urine.

Old 12-31-2016, 04:23 PM

638 posts, read 310,390 times
Quote:

It's sad. Because no one WANTS to be living on the street in this freezing weather unless they're so far down or mentally ill that the only way out is a hand up. I'm the last person to hand the career first-of-the-monthers a stay at home check, but what's going on in the streets of New York City right now is genocide through apathy. That's not the city I lived in, and I have no idea what happened to it.

Old 12-31-2016, 04:27 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,222,313 times
Quote:

100% agree with her. Many more quality of life issues such as urination, open drug dealing, etc.

Old 12-31-2016, 04:29 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,760,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
Why would you tell this person to go F themselves? This is a genuine medical condition that should be noted on the BC, rather than expecting parents to just choose a gender at random. I can't even imagine how difficult this situation must be for anyone affected.
How are they going to choose when we have just male and female on some forms whether online or not. Imagine this kid going to school, this person is more ostracized for being intersex, more explanation to do.

Old 12-31-2016, 04:29 PM

2,348 posts, read 1,904,014 times
Quote:

Don't know what river of urines she's talking about. I have not noticed a change in the rat population. I'm in Times Square once every few weeks and am in Manhattan 6 to 7 days a week.

No doubt Rudy and Bloomberg improved things, but I have not noticed a significant change under DeBlasio.

Old 12-31-2016, 04:33 PM

11,345 posts, read 16,705,526 times
Quote:
Please r e a d slowly.

I didn't say that.

My comment was directed that since he/she has both parts, they could physically...

Old 12-31-2016, 04:53 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,198,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Please r e a d slowly.

I didn't say that.

My comment was directed that since he/she has both parts, they could physically...
Got it. I'm not really sure that's much better, but fine.

Old 12-31-2016, 04:55 PM

11,345 posts, read 16,705,526 times
Quote:
Got it. I'm not really sure that's much better, but fine.
Big part of the problem with social media.

Can't tell the emotions within texts or emails.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies