Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2017, 04:45 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,421,157 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Reform of Obamacare is up to Congress, not trump, just so ya know. Once again, do you know what Obamas EO's were or not?
And the New Senate has already started.

Senate Begins Process To Repeal Obamacare | Zero Hedge

And there won't be anything the Democrats can do to stop it.
Unfortunately for Dems, given that Republicans will control all three branches of government in about 17 days and only a simple majority vote will be required to repeal the law in the Senate through the reconciliation process, they're pretty much powerless.
Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2017, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Sorry, that is Not how it works, and thanks for proving that you want to get ride of something when you do not even know what it is, a bunch of somethings, a true trumbot
The only thing proved by this, is that you believe insult passes for credible argument.

Not how it works. lol

Old 01-03-2017, 06:59 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,866,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
The only thing proved by this, is that you believe insult passes for credible argument.

Not how it works. lol
No it proves someone does not know what they are talking about repealing, you all seem stuck on ACA. If you ever paid the least bit of attention you would know I agree that it needs to be reformed, do keep up if you can. Now as for the other "actions" none of you seem to have the slightest clue as to what they are, try using Google and learn, then come back and let us know what you have learned. Until then.

Old 01-03-2017, 07:28 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,766,709 times
Quote:
No it proves someone does not know what they are talking about repealing, you all seem stuck on ACA. If you ever paid the least bit of attention you would know I agree that it needs to be reformed, do keep up if you can. Now as for the other "actions" none of you seem to have the slightest clue as to what they are, try using Google and learn, then come back and let us know what you have learned. Until then.
Your tactic to try to save Obamacare is not working... get ready to say Trumpcare for the next 50 years... Obama who? Don't be mad... it's a DONE deal...

Old 01-03-2017, 07:36 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,683,123 times
Donald Trump CAN and WILL DO everything he SAYS he will! This is an action president! Type A all the way. Translation: He gets things DONE!

Old 01-03-2017, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Your tactic to try to save Obamacare is not working... get ready to say Trumpcare for the next 50 years... Obama who? Don't be mad... it's a DONE deal...
Another Poster that cannot read? Really is this a problem here these days? Re-Read, or in your case read for the first time the Second sentenced in the post you replied to. Good Grief

Old 01-03-2017, 11:58 PM

9,005 posts, read 13,776,379 times
So nobody cares about the millions receiving Obamacare,or being helped by its policies(such as pre-existing conditions)?

Old 01-04-2017, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Another Poster that cannot read?
Quote:
.... try using Google and learn, then come back and let us know what you have learned. Until then.
More insult given as argument.

You only demonstrate that which you accuse.

Now back to the topic.

It's clear that many many dozens, if not hundreds of Obama's executive orders, rules and nonsense passed without congress are quickly headed to the paper shredder. Any argument that suggest otherwise, I will chalk up as the same sort of argument that Hillary Clinton will be elected President. i.e. Not grounded in reality.

Old 01-04-2017, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
More insult given as argument.

You only demonstrate that which you accuse.

Now back to the topic.

It's clear that many many dozens, if not hundreds of Obama's executive orders, rules and nonsense passed without congress are quickly headed to the paper shredder. Any argument that suggest otherwise, I will chalk up as the same sort of argument that Hillary Clinton will be elected President. i.e. Not grounded in reality.
Wrong , Again, Buckaroo. I was pointing out that the poster said something that was opposite of what I posted and they included in their own reply. The truth hurts for some but if you are not going to rely to what I actually said then do not bother with replies, saves having to wipe the egg of your face later.

The QUESTION was and still is: do you even know what his EO's were? Still waiting for an honest answer instead of the nonsense some want to call discussion or arguments. Simply saying "cut it all" only shows that the person has no idea what they are talking about and that they are only running on emotion because it had to do with someone they hate, and that it is a waste of time to lead that mule to the water over and over. Get informed, Think, Decide, then Post

Old 01-04-2017, 01:45 PM

Quote:

The QUESTION was and still is: do you even know what his EO's were?
I do know what they are as it is simple enough to look up.

But one more time, the topic isn't about what Waldokitty knows.

The topic is about what Sean Spicer says Obama intends to do with rolling about Obama's actions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies