Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2017, 05:38 PM

19,718 posts, read 10,121,382 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Ok so I should keep hoarding just as I did during the Obama disastrous era?
Hoard more, it is about to get worse. Watch the crime rate go nuts when the poor can no longer feed themselves because of food stamp cuts. They will steal to feed their children.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2017, 05:43 PM

638 posts, read 310,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
Don't care anymore. Just want him gone.

President Obama - go quietly or go out with a lot of noise. But just freakin' go.
That's exactly how I feel. He has absolutely no redeeming qualities, and nothing to say that I want to hear. JUST LEAVE ALREADY! lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rtLg5nNP4Q

Old 01-02-2017, 05:44 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,455,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
How much conservative TV, talk radio, and smear websites can one person read in a day?

Gleefully electing the head of the go-nowhere Birther movement is hardly positive progress.

Trump is a textbook narcissist.

History will be far kinder to Obama because he can string together coherent sentences and the economy HAS improved on his watch...even though most presidents have nearly zero to do with it.
Only days to go and the buffoon bankruptcy king will be on the hot stove.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies