Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2017, 09:52 PM

7,502 posts, read 5,751,017 times

Advertisements

Obama’s closest adviser says president has been scandal-free | New York Post

I read this and couldn't believe what I was reading. I want to know if Obama really truly believes this B.S. or is he and his proxies just feeding his disciples this to try and save his legacy.

Benghazi
IRS
Fast and Furious
DOJ seizing journalist record under false pretenses
Paid ransom to IRAN
NSA snatching millions of innocent American data
His secret service buying prostitutes

Look,nobody can deny this guy is a pathological liar. The record proves it without a doubt. Nobody can deny he's not a narcissist either. But, does this guy have a serious mental disorder that prohibits him from seeing things as they really are? He seems to have had a complete break from reality.

Take for instance his economic recovery. He touts unemployment but they are all part time jobs or professional jobs that go to Harvard folks or to HB visa folks. Add to that they changed how they calculated the unemployment rat. Yet, he firmly believes he helped the middle class!!

DONALD LAMBRO: Obama hides jobs failure by not counting long-term unemployed - Washington Times

He changes how we calculate GDP and it still sucks. Yet, he touts his economic recovery.

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/519128

Everything this guy has done has been Smoke and mirrors and he truly believes he helped people.

Mental illness or narcissism at its best?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2017, 09:54 PM

6,262 posts, read 5,069,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post

I read this and couldn't believe what I was reading. I want to know if Obama really truly believes this B.S. or is he and his proxies just feeding his disciples this to try and save his legacy.

Benghazi
IRS
Fast and Furious
Paid ransom to IRAN

Look,nobody can deny this guy is a pathological liar. The record proves it without a doubt. Nobody can deny he's not a narcissist either. But, does this guy have a serious mental disorder that prohibits him from
Seeming things as they are? He seems to have had a complete break from reality.

Take for instance his economic recovery. He touts unemployment but they are all part time jobs or professional jobs that go to Harvard folks or to HB visa folks. Add to that they changed how they calculated the unemployment rat. Yet, he firmly believes he helped the middle class!!

DONALD LAMBRO: Obama hides jobs failure by not counting long-term unemployed - Washington Times

He changes how we calculate GDP and it still sucks. Yet, he touts his economic recovery.

Everything this guy has done has been Smoke and mirrors and he truly believes he helped people.

Don't care anymore. Just want him gone.

President Obama - go quietly or go out with a lot of noise. But just freakin' go.

Old 01-01-2017, 09:58 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
Quote:

Benghazi
IRS
Fast and Furious
Paid ransom to IRAN

Look,nobody can deny this guy is a pathological liar. The record proves it without a doubt. Nobody can deny he's not a narcissist either. But, does this guy have a serious mental disorder that prohibits him from seeing things as they really are? He seems to have had a complete break from reality.

Yes, continuing to whine on and on about someone that is on their way out does deserve further investigation, it is like some cannot let go. Get it out before the next guy takes office it will be them that will be in the spotlight.

Old 01-01-2017, 10:06 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
Sigh. Where to begin.
Quote:

Benghazi
Was not a scandal really. We're fighting a war with these folks, and they fight back. OH NO SCANDAL!

And the argument about it has gone on and on with even the Republicans finally admitting there was nothing there. Especially as far as Obama went.

Quote:
IRS
You have to be a bit more specific there.
Quote:
Fast and Furious
Which had nothing to do with Obama, and everything to do with people being idiots.
Quote:
Not familiar with it, so run with this one.

Quote:
Paid ransom to IRAN
See when you include complete garbage like this I begin to question you. We gave them back control of their own money. Us and 7 other countries made the deal.

Quote:
Oh please. This has been going on before Bush even. This at least is a real scandal, but it started a long long time ago

Quote:
LOL. That might be a Obama scandal if he was hiring them. Hey I have news for you, American serviceman are hiring them every day. Have been for a long time.

Quote:
you are projecting Trump again.

In all honesty its been a pretty good effort. "I'm not the puppet-you're the puppet". While childish, is pretty effective on some folks.

Quote:

GASP You mean a trend thats been going on for decades has continued? Oh My GOSH!

Quote:

We are the most developed country in the world. Most economists think its a reasonable rate of GDP, especially given what he inherited.
Quote:

Projection, propaganda, and lies at its best really. Just wait til you see whats coming from Trump. BWahahahha

Sigh.

Old 01-02-2017, 01:55 AM

7,502 posts, read 5,751,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
Don't care anymore. Just want him gone.

President Obama - go quietly or go out with a lot of noise. But just freakin' go.
You know what your right! January 20th can't come quick enough.

Old 01-02-2017, 02:24 AM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
Quote:
You know what your right! January 20th can't come quick enough.
Yup. Its the anticipation. I am looking forward to it for topics of discussion, and some actual evidence that some things work, somethings don't, and we will demonstrate it by touching the hot stove.

Interesting times.

Old 01-02-2017, 05:34 AM

21,124 posts, read 19,707,707 times
It's almost over!

Old 01-02-2017, 05:41 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Sigh. Where to begin.

Was not a scandal really.
Obama deserves nothing better than rotting in hell over this. We were not at war with anyone. We attacked another country and then armed those we claimed we were fighting. Many innocent thousands have died. You have to be a psychopath to have done this. Some take the criminal route, some take the "legal" route.

Old 01-02-2017, 06:29 AM

421 posts, read 204,996 times
Soooooo glad this do-nothing clown is almost out.

Just 18 more days America, hang in there

Old 01-02-2017, 01:18 PM

24,405 posts, read 23,061,247 times
Obama is a weak willed spineless idiot that gets told what to do and does it without question or even understanding.
He's no criminal mastermind or evil genius or even diabolical traitor. He's a stooge, a rubber stamp, an empty suit. A fraud.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies