Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2017, 12:30 PM

3,356 posts, read 1,232,088 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleinie View Post
The ladies of my knitting group are busy making pink "hats" for the marchers to wear with our blessing!

Old 01-03-2017, 12:32 PM

15,523 posts, read 10,489,155 times
"Thousands of women wearing offensive hats for Trump's Inauguration. "

This is great, more stuff to laugh at.

Old 01-03-2017, 12:45 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,725,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
You aren't even making sense. You complained one minute about illegals and you complained the next that I'm not an "illegal." What is it you want?

Do you really think that most of the legal voters voted for Trump? That is statistically impossible because you have to toss in all the voters who went for candidates other than Trump. Clinton voters, Johnson voters, Stein voters, people who voted for any other candidate, etc.

Those total right about 75 million and there is no way in hell that Trump's 60 mil or so (I lost track, but I know it's less than Clinton's total) were all legal, above board voters and that about 15 million voters who voted for SOMEONE else were all illegal voters.

Get outta here with that ridiculousness.

It's just not possible. We had about half the registered voters even show up. Plenty did not vote out of disgust. Including a good many in my family who did not like Clinton OR Trump.

Eh. You guy won the election and I know he won it, but he didn't win in the court of public opinion and that DOES matter, whether you want to believe it or not.
Talk about not making sense.......Where did I "complain" about anything at all?

I never characterized you as being anything other than a legal voter. I said those masses in California and other places mentioned were very obviously illegals. I do so hope that there is an independent investigation to look into the voter fraud situation. I can almost guarantee it will be stone walled, and met with every other form of interference from the libs. As they know they are the most guilty of this scheme.

Again, nobody cares about how many in your family liked or disliked Trump, where they come from, how long ago, what implications of superiority you believe that endows, etc. etc. etc....... I'm certain they are fine people, but it is ridiculous to think it matters one whit to the discussion.

Yep, Trump won. I'm glad you know it. You still haven't figured out that the "court of public opinion" that exists solely in your dreams, does, in FACT, NOT matter. The only thing that matters is that Trump won the election.

The simple proof of that is the FACT that Donald John Trump will be inaugurated on January 20th, 2017. That is all that DOES matter. Whether you want to believe it or not.

What matters is.......

Trump won.

CN

Old 01-03-2017, 01:00 PM

6,928 posts, read 5,900,569 times
Who cares what they do?

Old 01-03-2017, 01:07 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstarling View Post
The ladies of my knitting group are busy making pink "hats" for the marchers to wear with our blessing!
That is all they are *hats*, kids have been wearing that particular style of hat for years because the little
tips on each side of one's head is ears.
Your group is promoting a kids hat, nothing more.

Old 01-03-2017, 01:07 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,261,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
I love how anti-Trump threads are like bug lights to progressive moths. It's truly amazing to see how over the top some of you are willing to go publicly. It's certainly good for a laugh, and ensuring you'll not have a voice in near future elections. THAT certainly makes me very happy.
Not only have they ripped the Mask off of their Total Meltdown Disfunction, but they are determined to Double Double. I hope the public is paying attention to these Nutters & "the Resistance".

The innate ability of Donald J. Trump to make weak-minded people even dumber is an amazing thing.

Old 01-03-2017, 01:08 PM

638 posts, read 310,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
orange Kardashian
Ahem. I prefer "Mr. President" or at the very least "Cheeto-Jesus"

Old 01-03-2017, 02:48 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,231,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
Talk about not making sense.......Where did I "complain" about anything at all?

I never characterized you as being anything other than a legal voter. I said those masses in California and other places mentioned were very obviously illegals. I do so hope that there is an independent investigation to look into the voter fraud situation. I can almost guarantee it will be stone walled, and met with every other form of interference from the libs. As they know they are the most guilty of this scheme.

Again, nobody cares about how many in your family liked or disliked Trump, where they come from, how long ago, what implications of superiority you believe that endows, etc. etc. etc....... I'm certain they are fine people, but it is ridiculous to think it matters one whit to the discussion.

Yep, Trump won. I'm glad you know it. You still haven't figured out that the "court of public opinion" that exists solely in your dreams, does, in FACT, NOT matter. The only thing that matters is that Trump won the election.

The simple proof of that is the FACT that Donald John Trump will be inaugurated on January 20th, 2017. That is all that DOES matter. Whether you want to believe it or not.

What matters is.......

Trump won.

CN
You really don't see that it doesn't matter that he won. It matters that he'll be a terrible president.

What he does once he's in office is what will matter.

What he has done since he got elected (act like an ass, mainly) matters.

Just "winning" does not really matter. You can win an election and still be a failure at being a president.

So, yeah... I really don't care that he won. I feel sorry for people who think he'll be so wonderful when he's already demonstrated the exact opposite.

You can keep on saying he'll win and it doesn't bother me. I'm a realist. I know he won. I am enough of a realist to know that he's not good for anyone but himself and people like him.

So, unless you're a trust fund baby who is white and went to an Ivy League school, I think you're in trouble, fella.

Old 01-03-2017, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
That is all they are *hats*, kids have been wearing that particular style of hat for years because the little
tips on each side of one's head is ears.
Your group is promoting a kids hat, nothing more.
Yeah... I don't get the hat thing, regardless of my political views.

March if you wanna march, but hats? Odd.

Also, I find it odd that marching permits were restricted until after the inauguration, but maybe this particular inauguration is more of a security risk than ones before it.

Considering the way he mouths off all the time, that isn't a surprise. I wouldn't attend an inaugural no matter who won it. Too crowded. Ugh.

Old 01-03-2017, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeclanMadden View Post
Ahem. I prefer "Mr. President" or at the very least "Cheeto-Jesus"
I'm partial to Mango Mussolini.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies