Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2017, 01:46 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
I have just the shirt to wear to combat the hats... But isn't it ironic, the party that is all inclusive and progressive about women's rights is encouraging women to live to the stereotype and stay home and knit hats? May as well have them barefoot pregnant and in the kitchen...

Shirt says (across the top of the back )
Trump.
Here to grab ***** and Make America Great Again.
(Center)His picture in front of the American Flag.
(lower back)And he's all out of *****.
What's wrong with knitting? Plenty of people do it, in fact many younger people have taken up knitting. How do you equate knitting with people telling others to stay home & knit? Your post doesn't even make sense.

Old 01-07-2017, 04:33 PM

649 posts, read 316,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleinie View Post
http://heatst.com/culture-wars/thous...-inauguration/

Don't think I can post part of the article due to a banned word but WOW...Things like this just makes me very happy I don't call myself a feminist.

LoL even the link is censored. Just replace the * with the word that starts with a p and ends with a y.
Wonder why they want to advertise to the world their low class & grade school education ?
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies