Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2017, 08:56 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,725,739 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Oh, I'm not crying over it.

I'm waiting for his supporters to start crying over it. Some already are.

I feel for them, but they should've educated themselves first.

Maybe you'll never regret voting for that incompetent boob. Or, maybe you will.

Your problem, not mine. I didn't vote for him. And I AM a legal citizen. A legal voter. My ancestors settled in my home state prior to the Revolutionary War.

I'm not the only person with that much of a lineage who did not vote for Trump.

He won, though. So, why are you still defending him?

Because so many people detest that orange buffoon. That's why.

Sure, you like him. Totally your prerogative. I do not. As is my right.

I'd have voted for ANY of the candidates running instead of him. This isn't a "Hillary vs. Donald" thing.

I find him thoroughly nauseating minus any other factors at all.

I did not like "The Donald," serial adulterer and tacky trust-funder. I did not like the "You're Fired" Reality Show personality. I did not like the "Head of the Birther Movement aka I made this up" jerk, and I'm sure I'll find President Twitter Idiot equally unlikable.

I've had years to form this opinion and all he's done is reinforce it.
I havent seen anyone but butt hurt libs crying over Donald's EPIC win

Glad you are a legal voter. That has nothing to do with my assertion that your "popular vote" narrative is a false one. Illegal, and dead voters cast those BS popular votes in California, New York, and King county, Washington, among many other places to a lesser extent.

Nobody cares about your elitist "lineage". It doesnt make you special, or your opinion any more relevant than any citizen, even if legally naturalized just yesterday.

That's right he won. I don't need to defend him. For some reason I need to remind whiny crybaby libs of that FACT on a daily basis. Why do you continue to defend any of the "candidates running instead of him"?

More people (that mattered) found hillary totally nauseating, minus all other factors.

They had years to form their opinion of her as well. She reinforced that opinion all thruout the election season.

Trump won.

CN

Old 01-03-2017, 08:56 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,157,543 times
Good for them. Normal people aren't in favor of Trump and his proclivity to reach out and grab women by the genitals.

Hopefully Trump, the sexual predator, sees them and knows what they mean. Let him see that the majority of Americans did not vote for him and tens of thousands are calling him out for being the disgusting human being that he is. They are taking the power of the p**** word and using it against him. Well done!

Old 01-03-2017, 09:05 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,725,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Good for them. Normal people aren't in favor of Trump and his proclivity to reach out and grab women by the genitals.

Hopefully Trump, the sexual predator, sees them and knows what they mean. Let him see that the majority of Americans did not vote for him and tens of thousands are calling him out for being the disgusting human being that he is. They are taking the power of the p**** word and using it against him. Well done!
People that claim to be wise, generally are not so much.

The majority of Americans that can vote legally did vote for him.

And tens of millions called out hillary for the disgusting human being that she is, with the only power that mattered. Their vote. Well done, indeed.

Didn't you hear?......Trump won.

CN

Old 01-03-2017, 09:09 AM

20,321 posts, read 19,909,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Expat View Post
And I wonder of a 10 will show up topless, that will get them more publicity.
Ever seen a "breasts not bombs" demo? careful what you ask for

Old 01-03-2017, 09:10 AM

1,650 posts, read 1,114,423 times
500 will show up and the cameras will be focused on them nonstop. This is how our typical media opperates. I personally witnessed 12 protesters outside a rally get more news coverage than the 10,000 inside the building.

Old 01-03-2017, 09:51 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,638,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
I'd like to have one of those hats with "Make America Great Again" sewn on it.

...or maybe "Make Pu$$y Great Again."
When was pu$$y not great ? Dam, I got a liberal thrill go down my leg saying that.

Old 01-03-2017, 09:55 AM

6,073 posts, read 4,745,831 times
I am gonna start a counter protest. I am gonna make a jacket that says, "shut the $%&! up and show us your $%&*." who's with me?

Old 01-03-2017, 09:55 AM

25,552 posts, read 17,251,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
If using that particular word to refer to women's anatomy is so offensive I wonder why his opponents would walk around with one on their heads.
It's probably a play on the term "head up your ass".

Old 01-03-2017, 10:44 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,550,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacSoc View Post
Whatever. I find it vulgar and disgusting. Thank goodness I married a traditional woman and not some feminazi nutcase.
Then you must find Trump vulgar & disgusting. That would be hypocritical if you didn't, now wouldn't it?

Old 01-03-2017, 10:59 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,906,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
Why are the hats offensive?

Our incoming president uses that word to refer to women's anatomy
, so why would any of his supporters find the use of the same word to be in bad taste?
As does every person in the world, including women, children, preachers, and every knitter who every picked up knitting needles, and yes, you do too.
Don't try to be so high and mighty, it is a common term used my everyone. Perhaps not on the nightly news, but Donald was using the word in a private conversation just as your mother has.
Those like yourself try to make something out of nothing. Are you lonely? Need attention?
How about "Get a life!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies