Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2017, 01:13 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,600,078 times

Advertisements

Hahahaha.

Well, California is quickly turning itself into a 3rd world state. A few rich and a bunch of poor & illegals.

Yet another example of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2017, 01:18 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,782,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
NO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Seriously? 'Too Big To Jail' Holder, who is solely responsible for NOT prosecuting any banksters after the 2008 financial crisis? Exactly how stupid ARE California and the Democrats?

Eric Holder's 1999 Memo Set The Stage For 'Too Big To Jail' | The Huffington Post
THIS ^^^^ is excellent!

OP, no matter what the left do they will not be able to stop Trump for at least two years. At the rate they (the left) are going, and the way they (the left) are acting, the right will have a super majority in 2018 and then all bets are off. The right agenda will be impossible to stop and it will be set for decades to come.

Would you like some cheese with your whine?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Hahahaha.

Well, California is quickly turning itself into a 3rd world state. A few rich and a bunch of poor & illegals.

Yet another example of it.
Unfortunately, you are absolutely correct.

I used to be proud of this state. We led the way for clean air and water, and were truly open minded and tolerant toward everything from religion to lifestyles. Now, that has turned into intolerance and closed minded from the progressive cancer that have poured in here for warm weather.

So Sad

Old 01-04-2017, 01:20 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,091,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
That's great news, that incompetent fool Holder will make it much easier for the Trump administration to cut funding to these treasonous officials in California.

Old 01-04-2017, 01:23 PM

2,722 posts, read 5,468,946 times
It's clear they still have no clue why the lost so badly in this last election.

Old 01-04-2017, 01:25 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,453,986 times
Excellent move by California. It is also nice to see that trumpettes are in a tizzy about it.

Old 01-04-2017, 02:15 PM

8,542 posts, read 10,962,618 times
I don't care if they hired Jesus Christ himself.
The law is the law, and California will most definitely feel the brunt of it if they decide to force the hand of the federal government.

The federal government WILL NOT BACK DOWN.
One only has to look at recent history to see that the federal government means business.
A couple of examples:
Waco Texas, and Utah ranchers.

The latest event, and the government did back off was, the pipeline incident in one of the Dakotas.
The reason they chose to remove the line from the area was it is a sacred indian burial ground.
A burial ground, and illegal aliens are two different things, and California would do well to understand that fact.

Bob.

Old 01-04-2017, 02:22 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,615,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Seriously? 'Too Big To Jail' Holder, who is solely responsible for NOT prosecuting any banksters after the 2008 financial crisis? Exactly how stupid ARE California and the Democrats?

Eric Holder's 1999 Memo Set The Stage For 'Too Big To Jail' | The Huffington Post

Yes indeed. Lets not forget his part in Fast and Furious, not prosecuting the NBP for voter intimidation and harassment (basically domestic terrorism), and a host of other ....improprieties...related to abuse of the authority of the office of AG. I'm less than impressed by CAs posturing of late, and this doesn't serve to make that state seem any more rational.

The place has become a festering boil on the country's backside. The insistence on protecting illegals, their Stalinist "gun control" measures, just the general leftist lunacy that is running through like some sort of virus. It's insane, and dangerous to the very fabric of the nation. Moonbeam Brown and his legislative entourage brings a picture of a bunch of monkeys fornicating a football to mind. And it's all spilling over into my state like a mile high tidal wave of raw sewage.

Seriously, why don't they just run up the hammer and sickle of the former USSR and erect monuments to Lenin in Sacramento. Maybe change Sacramento to New Stalingrad. Yes, it really is that bad. Dasvadania Kalifornia. I wish they would secede so NV can seal its borders before it far to late and deport the CA loyalists who are here back to whence they came.

Old 01-04-2017, 02:36 PM

3,838 posts, read 3,063,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloforLife View Post
Excellent move by California. It is also nice to see that trumpettes are in a tizzy about it.

Yes we are in a tizzy about it. Being tizzy is good here. Love watching liberals destroy themselves. Holder is a racist joke. He will only hurt Kalifornia but who cares?

Old 01-04-2017, 03:12 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,782,455 times
Quote:
Posts like the above...
Quote:
Originally Posted by another_hot-day View Post
It's clear they still have no clue why the lost so badly in this last election.
...proves out your assertion absolutely correct!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUMAN View Post
Yes we are in a tizzy about it. Being tizzy is good here. Love watching liberals destroy themselves. Holder is a racist joke. He will only hurt Kalifornia but who cares?
I think our tizzy is how absolutely ridiculous the left are acting. That WE can't wrap our heads around such stupidity is causing them to say some of the most insane things I've ever read/heard!

They are addressing their irrelevance with more of the same thing that has lost more power than since the Civil War. They still can't seem to grasp how badly they lost!

If being in a place of power, having real hope for positive change, having a voice for the first time in decades, and seeing the progressive BS die a well deserved death is what they define as being in a "tizzy"... then I am in a tizzy to end all tizzies and glad to be there!

Old 01-04-2017, 03:15 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,615,184 times
Quote:

I'm not a "trumpette", and this move hardly has me in a tizzy. What does frost my cookie is all this CA nonsense spilling over into my state. I'm sick to death of CA transplants dragging all their bilge beyond the border. OR, WA, CO and now NV have folded up under the wave of Californication. I wish they would quit squacking and just secede already. Then all the aforementioned states could declare transplanted CA leftist types as foreign nationals without a visa and send them back. The country would be stronger for it methinks.

Not that its actually practical in reality, but the thought has pleasant aspects. In truth, I think CA is a beautiful place. It's just full of Californians. There's still holdouts of sanity there. Places like Modoc, Lassen, Sierra, Shasta area of Plumas and other rural areas where there are still sane, rational people. Unfortunately they are under the thumb of Sacramento.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies