Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2017, 06:23 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times

Advertisements

It is all politics and saving face. Why? The CIA was not concerned at all that Hillary had a private unsecure server in her basement. If they knew that the Russians were hacking away all of that time , why are they not zeroing in on Hillary and her stupidity on putting a easy to get into server? Politics!! A corrupt poison manipulation of fake news going on today in the liberal media.

We know the motivation is to say that Putin some how put Trump into office. I know and many others know when they voted Trump it was for jobs, secure border, calling terrorists a terrorist, and many many other reasons we voted Trump.

They are trying to create fake news again. Hillary is a proven liar and we do know how they were corrupt in all their dealings trying to put Hillary into office . They brought in hollyweird, the news media, the pundits to secure the deal that Hillary would be the president. They discounted the American people who are sick of their fake news manipulation.

The IRS, The FBI, the CIA and to top it off Loretta Lynch the head of the so called JUSTICE DEPARTMENT are so corrupt and worked hard to put in Hillary and failed . WE THE PEOPLE have a voice and Drain the damn swamp is still our mantra.

I listen to the liberal media and they are so sick and poisoned they actually believe that Putin voted in Trump. How ridiculous it is and they run with it. Saul Alinsky tactics, say it long enough to where people believe it . Well I am not an easy sell on fake news. I voted and Putin did not have a damn thing to do with my choice. Get over it liberals. We won and we voted in Trump!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2017, 06:29 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,212,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
It is all politics and saving face. Why? The CIA was not concerned at all that Hillary had a private unsecure server in her basement. If they knew that the Russians were hacking away all of that time , why are they not zeroing in on Hillary and her stupidity on putting a easy to get into server? Politics!! A corrupt poison manipulation of fake news going on today in the liberal media.

We know the motivation is to say that Putin some how put Trump into office. I know and many others know when they voted Trump it was for jobs, secure border, calling terrorists a terrorist, and many many other reasons we voted Trump.

They are trying to create fake news again. Hillary is a proven liar and we do know how they were corrupt in all their dealings trying to put Hillary into office . They brought in hollyweird, the news media, the pundits to secure the deal that Hillary would be the president. They discounted the American people who are sick of their fake news manipulation.

The IRS, The FBI, the CIA and to top it off Loretta Lynch the head of the so called JUSTICE DEPARTMENT are so corrupt and worked hard to put in Hillary and failed . WE THE PEOPLE have a voice and Drain the damn swamp is still our mantra.

I listen to the liberal media and they are so sick and poisoned they actually believe that Putin voted in Trump. How ridiculous it is and they run with it. Saul Alinsky tactics, say it long enough to where people believe it . Well I am not an easy sell on fake news. I voted and Putin did not have a damn thing to do with my choice. Get over it liberals. We won and we voted in Trump!
Nutty Don won. Its time to learn the job. He is going to have to sit still and learn. Something he is not going to like to do.

I am happy for the fact that you won with the election of Nutty Don. Now it is time for him to stop the tweeting and grow up. My 12 year old grand daughter shows more responsibility on line then he is doing right now.

Old 01-06-2017, 06:34 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,327,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
I'm not sure why Trump supporters hold him to no standard whatsoever.
Ditto! January 20, 2017 is a day of mourning for the majority of Americans! Trump's advisor, Kellyanne Conway is a joke.

Old 01-06-2017, 08:07 AM

57,271 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post

That is some massive conspiracy theory between all those agencies and both parties. Trump will be in charge now, get can get rid of all those dastardly agencies, all he needs is Assange and the KGB for his daily briefing. I will check back with you in a few months to see how the draining turned out.

Old 01-06-2017, 09:52 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
We've only been waiting 5 years for Trump to tell us about the "unbelievable" info his crack team of Hawaiian investigators dug up on Obama's birth certificate.

The man is the world's biggest BSer. And Trumplings swallow it hook line and sinker.

Old 01-06-2017, 10:00 AM

7,540 posts, read 11,573,598 times
Trump has no proof he wants to make a big deal with Russia I bet Trump would allow Russia build a 100 to 500 acre army base in a western state for $100imillion

Old 01-06-2017, 10:05 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
I'm not sure why Trump supporters hold him to no standard whatsoever.
"No standard whatsoever" is an understatement.

Old 01-06-2017, 10:45 PM

10,829 posts, read 5,435,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Nutty Don won. Its time to learn the job. He is going to have to sit still and learn. Something he is not going to like to do.
He learned the job of getting elected president in 18 months, having never run for office before, and defeating 16 seasoned primary opponents PLUS the $2 billion Clinton machine, Obama, the lying liberal media, Hollywood, Wall Street, the Republican Establishment and Silicon Valley.

And he made it all look easy, while spending only a fraction of what his opponents spent.

The only people incapable of learning are those who underestimated him from the beginning.

I know.....it must hurt.

Quote:
I am happy for the fact that you won with the election of Nutty Don. Now it is time for him to stop the tweeting and grow up. My 12 year old grand daughter shows more responsibility on line then he is doing right now.
His choice is between tweeting and being filtered by the lying liberal media.

He is making the right choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
We've only been waiting 5 years for Trump to tell us about the "unbelievable" info his crack team of Hawaiian investigators dug up on Obama's birth certificate.

The man is the world's biggest BSer. And Trumplings swallow it hook line and sinker.

Obama might as well have been born outside the U.S.

It's a lucky thing that he hasn't completely destroyed this country -- although he still has about two weeks to start WW III with Russia.

Old 01-06-2017, 10:50 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Obama might as well have been born outside this country.

It's a lucky thing that he hasn't completely destroyed this country -- although he still has about two weeks to finish the job.
You guys who can't remember 2008 are amusing.

Old 01-06-2017, 10:52 PM

51,652 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
You guys who can't remember 2008 are amusing.

Well, maybe they aren't from around here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies