Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2017, 08:08 AM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
I'm glad some people actually do care about this poor young man.

I just wish there was this much outrage over a guy, who was spared jail time, raping a mentally disabled girl with a coat hanger.

People who pick on the mentally and physically handicapped are a special kind of sick.
Picking on the mentally disabled is a special kind of sick. On the other hand, I am not surprised the rape incident didn't get any real outrage, or the case in Idaho where a mentally disabled male got raped. The media didn't make a big fuss about those cases either.

I don't deny there are alot of violent crimes coming from certain Black persons. I've never denied it. I also understand this. When Black men commit violent crimes, they get the book thrown at them, hard. I notice that while Black men are the main murder victims, killers who killed Whites are far more likely to get the death penalty.

Old 01-06-2017, 08:17 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,761,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I don't deny there are alot of violent crimes coming from certain Black persons. I've never denied it. I also understand this. When Black men commit violent crimes, they get the book thrown at them, hard. I notice that while Black men are the main murder victims, killers who killed Whites are far more likely to get the death penalty.
Interracial murders are more likely to be stranger killings, without the mitigating circumstances that arise when the people involved know each other, and therefore result in more instances of the death penalty. Still, black killers are less likely overall than white killers to be executed. Half of all homicides are committed by blacks but only about of third of those executed are black.

Old 01-06-2017, 08:20 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,882,675 times
Quote:
Picking on the mentally disabled is a special kind of sick. On the other hand, I am not surprised the rape incident didn't get any real outrage, or the case in Idaho where a mentally disabled male got raped. The media didn't make a big fuss about those cases either.

Thank you for a very well stated post.
There are some who want to make this about blacks are evil. Well just about every week there is a child killed by his parents or one parent and it is all races doing it. Less heard from Asians but even in their group it happens.
Targeting a disabled person is a sure act of cowardice. Why didn't they select say the starting linebacker for a college football team? Or that monster that runs a jackhammer all day doing road repairs? (Seems like those guys are always huge). LOL
A couple of years ago a white guy beat the snot out of an autistic boy. The party goers all walked around as if no bug deal, as that kid begged his attacker to stop. Then like now the vast majority of us condemned the attack.
I have a severely autistic child. My greatest fear is that the wrong person will grab my child and horrible things will follow. It is the nightmare of every parent with a disabled child.
AS much as I don't advocate standardized punishment for crimes, I would advocate that anyone convicted of this form of crime get the max. I don't care about race, how much money the perp has, or if they are politically connected. I want them punished severely.

Old 01-06-2017, 08:22 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,594,283 times
I'm not a huge fan of gofundme, but I think I can get behind this one:

https://www.gofundme.com/lets-show-t...go-victim-love

Old 01-06-2017, 08:27 AM

17,428 posts, read 14,650,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
I'm not a huge fan of gofundme, but I think I can get behind this one:

https://www.gofundme.com/lets-show-t...go-victim-love
I've seen that.

What I've not seen is proof that the $$ will go to the victim's family.

Old 01-06-2017, 08:28 AM

4,177 posts, read 2,959,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
About 85% of violent interracial crime is done by blacks. And the numbers have been skewed that way for a very long time.
Rewind a century or two. What we do pales in comparison to what white people have done to minorities "lawfully".

Lest we not forget.

Old 01-06-2017, 08:35 AM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Interracial murders are more likely to be stranger killings, without the mitigating circumstances that arise when the people involved know each other, and therefore result in more instances of the death penalty. Still, black killers are less likely overall than white killers to be executed. Half of all homicides are committed by blacks but only about of third of those executed are black.
Most murders are not interracial. And Black on Black murder is the largest segment of murder. 75% of those executed since 1976 killed White people. It would be likely that there are Whites being executed. 10% of those executed killed Blacks. When the victim is Black, the punishment isn't as likely to end with the death penalty.

Old 01-06-2017, 08:40 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,761,514 times
Quote:
Most murders are not interracial. And Black on Black murder is the largest segment of murder. 75% of those executed since 1976 killed White people. It would be likely that there are Whites being executed. 10% of those executed killed Blacks. When the victim is Black, the punishment isn't as likely to end with the death penalty.
... which is fortunate for their black killers.

Old 01-06-2017, 08:44 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,882,675 times
Quote:
I don't have the numbers, but I would guess that most whites executed are executed due to how vicious the act was. As in serial killers, slaughtering their entire family, stalking and killing a female that spurned their advances, etc.

Old 01-06-2017, 08:45 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
Quote:
Well I don't blame the media. I blame those kids. They should have known right from wrong. You don't torture and abuse people. And the fact that this was a mentally disabled kid being tortured tells alot about the persons doing the torturing. This has little to do with Trump and everything to do with some hateful, violent people. Don't bring any President into this. Blame those kids. Blame the parents too. Parents have a role in raising monsters(or the failure to raise kids the right way).

Cops have been getting shot for ages. Being a police officer is a dangerous job. What you see in the media has always been there. A very tense civilian-police relationship. Go look at the riots that took place in the 80s and early 90s. Miami, Tampa, LA(and other cities).
I blame the kids for taking in the lies.. they made the decision to act in a hateful way. They are guilty and anyone who listens to hate garbage and believes it is just as guilty. Read my full statement. Not all kids act this way. These kids did and they will pay. The media has blood on their hands as well. It is a very sick world and the liberal media created that sickness and hate in the people who drink it in and react on it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies