Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2017, 05:07 PM

983 posts, read 737,637 times

Advertisements

Trump plans to revamp top US intelligence agency, restructure CIA | Fox News

Quote:
WASHINGTON – President-elect Donald Trump, a harsh critic of U.S. intelligence agencies, is working with top advisers on a plan that would restructure and pare back the nations’ top spy agency, people familiar with the planning said, prompted by a belief that the Office of the Director of National Intelligence has become bloated and politicized.
I really don't understand it. Liberals complain how we use our intelligence agencies to get involved in foreign powers and it's awful yet at the same time the thought of it being revamped is awful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2017, 05:15 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,802,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleinie View Post

I really don't understand it. Liberals complain how we use our intelligence agencies to get involved in foreign powers and it's awful yet at the same time the thought of it being revamped is awful.
Is he putting Assange in charge?

Old 01-04-2017, 05:19 PM

2,818 posts, read 1,550,625 times
Quote:

What I don't get is how Trump supporters cannot see how dangerous this man is. He wants to "restructure" or silence any organisation or group of people who disagree with or are critical in any way of his point of view. The CIA and FBI both said that Russia hacked the election. Trump, who's friends with Putin, a known KGB assassin, said they're lying, so he's going after them. He's also trying to shut down media that disagree with him. Every day, he's more and more like the leader of North Korea.

Get a clue, people.

Old 01-04-2017, 05:20 PM

6,620 posts, read 5,006,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
I was thinking Isil. If you follow his logic in his other appointments, who knows more about terrorism than terrorist? It's bigly brilliant.

Old 01-04-2017, 05:21 PM

2,818 posts, read 1,550,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
I was thinking Isil. If you follow his logic in his other appointments, who knows more about terrorism than terrorist? It's bigly brilliant.
Okay, this was funny.

Old 01-04-2017, 05:22 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,473,858 times
Aren't they important in fighting terrorism?

Old 01-04-2017, 05:23 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,283,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
What I don't get is how Trump supporters cannot see how dangerous this man is. He wants to "restructure" or silence any organisation or group of people who disagree with or are critical in any way of his point of view. The CIA and FBI both said that Russia hacked the election. Trump, who's friends with Putin, a known KGB assassin, said they're lying, so he's going after them. He's also trying to shut down media that disagree with him. Every day, he's more and more like the leader of North Korea.

Get a clue, people.
Yup, and his idiot followers are goose-stepping right along with him.

Old 01-04-2017, 05:27 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Quote:

I am sure that KGB agent running Russia would be happy to help with that, if he has not already.

Trump is going to eventually go too far for the Republicans in Congress and that story will come to a screeching halt, and when it does his fan club will go even more nuts than they have been. Good

Old 01-04-2017, 05:27 PM

983 posts, read 737,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post

Get a clue, people.
So? How did Russia exactly "hack" the election? And how is what anything they say trustworthy? The FBI also didn't "find" any wrongdoing on Killary's part either, so I certainly don't trust them to be honest.

Old 01-04-2017, 05:28 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Putin, Assange will be gone once his usefulness has run out, which should be soon, then he may be a liability to dispose of.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies