Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2017, 01:47 PM

1,710 posts, read 1,462,724 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post
or these...

Oh....... Those ARE the Trump insiders.

By the way, when the Donald was crowing about how he would "do" Ivanka (classy) if she wasn't his daughter, was he looking at her boobs? And does anyone else (besides Donald) think they are artificial?

If you can touch them they're real!

I imagine there is a ton of pressure and stress being in the spot light and constantly scrutinized.....That said you shouldn't act like its tough or your life sucks because despite a ton of stress its still better than 99.99999999% over everyone else...you also shouldn't act like its a cake walk either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2017, 01:49 PM

5,067 posts, read 2,276,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
Yes, they do need to look their best.

So what's up with this? You'll never, ever see the Trumps, any of them, looking like these cretins:

She looks fine. Stop it. NO ONE dresses up 100% of the time. How else are those entertainment rags (magazines and ET shows) supposed to stay in business?

Old 01-05-2017, 01:49 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,176,191 times
Too bad Michelle and her husband didn't quit their jobs / roles around 2012. We'd all be better off and she would have reduced her stress.

Old 01-05-2017, 01:50 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,556,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
How hard WHAT is?

What a slug. What a waste of skin. What a waste of humanity!
Happy to see how much the Obamas antagonize thin skinned cons. God, it's so easy!

Old 01-05-2017, 01:50 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,357,575 times
Poor Mooch.

Old 01-05-2017, 01:59 PM

2,320 posts, read 1,868,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Mooch just can't shut up. Says she wasn't proud as an American, says White House is a slave house, and that Americans have no hoppe.

Now she says her life has been "hard" as First Lady. We are supposed to feel sorry for her.

This while spending $96M of the tax payer's money going on world trips, shopping excursions, etc.

OMG! She Can't Stop Whining! Michelle Obama Tells Oprah: "People Don't Understand How Hard This Is"
WE get it. You don't like the Obamas and you don't want to give her any credit for being a lawyer and accomplished female ROLE MODEL.

(Melania is costing US TAXPAYERS $1 million a day- do the math- $90 million before the the day of the inauguration- just on security costs alone - for her to maintain her SEPARATE residency at Trump Towers).

Old 01-05-2017, 02:36 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,030,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swilliamsny View Post
She looks fine. Stop it. NO ONE dresses up 100% of the time. How else are those entertainment rags (magazines and ET shows) supposed to stay in business?
She can dress like the slob she is when she's lounging around in the WH private quarters. When she's exiting AF1, she needs to look and act the part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAjerseychick View Post
WE get it. You don't like the Obamas and you don't want to give her any credit for being a lawyer and accomplished female ROLE MODEL.

(Melania is costing US TAXPAYERS $1 million a day- do the math- $90 million before the the day of the inauguration- just on security costs alone - for her to maintain her SEPARATE residency at Trump Towers).
What the hell?

Do you expect her to have moved into the WH November 9? Would she have climbed into bed with The Mooch? Joined them for breakfast? Shared a shower?

Good God! It's worse than I thought!!!

What a maroon!

Old 01-05-2017, 02:55 PM

2,497 posts, read 3,404,556 times
Yes, the many lavish vacations Michelle and her pals went on (her birthday trip to Spain was one of them, if I am remembering correctly) must have been so difficult. And having her daughters attend Georgetown Prep in DC, hobnobbing with the "elite" rather than attend the DC public schools which could have significantly brought much-needed support to the DC public school system. It must be so difficult to have all those doors open for her, being an Ivy-league grad who will have many extra opportunities because she is a black female. <sniffle>

Here's one thing that some people probably forgot: In 2009, Michelle Obama made a big production about being a supporter of military families and family members with a military member deployed overseas. And....

Nothing happened.

<crickets from the White House>

My husband was deployed at the the time (for an entire year in the middle east). Yes, Michelle, you look like a fraud to me. But I like the clothes that all the designers give you to wear.

Old 01-05-2017, 02:59 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,819,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
How many wives of Senators can be identified by 95% of the public. How about 75% of the public? 5%?

Movie stars make their money on publicity - I agree with you on that one.

I bet she would not do it over again. At minimum - if she wanted to do it again, there would be a long thought process.

Most women carry things inside differently than we do. I know things that don't stress me out, that will stress my wife out.
I agree with the questions of the bold

I don't even know who my own Senator's wives are or what their names are. Not my federal reps or state reps. My federal representative is a woman and I don't know who her husband is.

Being the wife of a Senator versus the President is a total difference.

Also Obama (the husband) has stated that Michelle initially did not want him to run because she didn't want to give up her private life. He also said he would not run if she told him not to. She told him to do so because she didn't want to be the cause of him not seeking his goals, something every spouse should consider. I would never want my own husband to be a celebrity or in the public eye because I like being an anonymous, private person. I think most people enjoy this even if they don't think they do. Take away your privacy - you can't go to the grocery store by yourself, can't drop your kids off from school, can't go to the movies, etc., without inconveniencing large swaths of people, it would be hard to deal with. I think it is commendable that she gave her full support to her husband and his goals and aspirations. More husbands/wives should do that IMO.

Old 01-05-2017, 03:03 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,327,383 times
I can't wait for Obama to leave office so WaldoKitty's daily ridiculous threads will stop.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies