Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2017, 04:48 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,434,654 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
They said more than that, they told him to grow up and shut the heck up. Never before has a president elect been *****-slapped like this in public.
Fantasize much?

Quote:
Trump has been praising and embracing all the wrong things, like Russia, Putin and Assagne while disparaging the men and women in the intelligence community including those in uniform. He acts purely on personal opinion, and on opinion of those who oppose/attack the United States.
I'm still waiting for all the "diabolical Putin" stuff you can give me.

Maybe I could use it to write an "OO7" story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2017, 04:50 AM

5,051 posts, read 3,579,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Fantasize much?

Maybe I could use it to write an "OO7" story.
Journalist deaths in Russia - such a well meaning Govt.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...lled_in_Russia

Old 01-06-2017, 04:52 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Quote:
Feel free to hump Putins leg, but I hope one day you'll realize he is not the hero you thought he was.

Old 01-06-2017, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
Journalist deaths in Russia - such a well meaning Govt.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...lled_in_Russia
And so many mysterious deaths associated with the Clintons and the Democrats....

Old 01-06-2017, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Feel free to hump Putins leg, but I hope one day you'll realize he is not the hero you thought he was.
I'm still waiting for your evidence that he's some diabolical figure like Hitler, Stalin or Blofeld in the James Bond novels.

I haven't seen him doing anything worse than we've done -- and he's done a whole lot less of it.

Old 01-06-2017, 07:09 AM

59,029 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
Based on the hearings held today by John McCain and his Foreign Intelligence Committee a few things at the very least are apparent:

Russian meddled in our Presidential election

Julian Assange is a tyrant who is not to be believed

Russia is a Country not to be trusted and has no good intentions

Sanctions against Russia need to be increased in an even more punitive manner than imposed by BO

The intelligence agencies are increasingly demoralized by Trump's negative comments towards them

In addition McCain and Graham plan to play hardball with Donny on his Putin love and ain't buying it!

Your move Donny and looks like you may have to throw your best bud Pootee overboard to salvage your reputation and Presidency!
You omitted, on purpose I believe, the most IMPORTANT thing revealed.

There is ZERO, NADA, NOTHING, ZILCH, ETC, information that suggest that Russia hacked in any way or manor ANY voting machines.

The same goes for Russia influencing ANY voter.

So, the ENTIRE "HACKED" thing is just dems crying because they lost.

Old 01-06-2017, 07:22 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,878,006 times
No one fears getting robbed more than I thief. No one thinks other people are liars more than a liar.
The problem with the intelligence community is they spend all day everyday screwing with other countries. I am not at all surprised that they think someone or everyone is screwing us. They are probably right to, after all every country has a version of the CIA.
The CIA isn't perfect and they are very political. If Russia hacked the DNC and I think they did, the CIA is on the hook for not catching them sooner, or being able to absolutely prove who it was. The CIA budget is massive. It took them how long to find Bin Laden? The CIA who the left has suddenly fallen in love with, just a few short years ago was ordered to stop torturing people. Did they stop? I have my doubts.

Old 01-06-2017, 07:25 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,111,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stymie13 View Post
No. I don't see Russia through the prism of the backward minds of McCain and graham. They are not conservative. They are modern republican... party before principles.
Oh the hypocrisy of a Donny Con saying anyone is putting party over principles...

Watching you guys bend over backwards to disavow America in favor of Russia just bc Donny told you too has been entertaining and kinda sickening.

Old 01-06-2017, 07:31 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,753,748 times
Just relax and have a sip of Russian Vodka.

Donald Trump is doing just fine!

Old 01-06-2017, 07:33 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Quote:
Hillary wasn't concerned about that when she used a private server that a 14-year-old could hack.

Clinton's server was never hacked.

Trump and the trolls continue to repeat this, but they never offer any evidence or links to any evidence.

She turned over the emails required, but her server was never hacked.

The DNC server was hacked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies