Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2017, 09:08 PM

928 posts, read 1,101,895 times

Advertisements

Trump is doing all the right moves. He is defending Putin and Russia, he is clearly undermining the CIA, FBI and NSA and is threatening to undo 8 years of progressive policies. The more dumbass things like this he does, the more he will lose all support from Congress and Senate and even his staunchest defenders within the GOP will realize what a retard he is and will turn against him. Please mr President Elect, keep acting like an autistic halfwit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2017, 09:10 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,720,265 times
My favorite part is the effect this will have on Intelligence activities. If they know anything they uncover will be attacked by Trump, why bother? Watch them kick back and ignore their duties at the risk of the country. When disaster follows, Trump will say "Where were you?! Why didn't you do your jobs?!" And they will respond "Because you don't believe us anyway, so why bother?"

Old 01-07-2017, 09:19 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,807,524 times
I'm concerned about what he will do with the intelligence agencies going forward. There was a report in the WSJ about his plans - Spicer is denying it but I'm not buying it. He's listening to Flynn who is a total wild card. And Woolsey just left, so who knows what's going on there.

Word is that Mattis is clashing w/ trump's team over Pentagon appointments also, and from everything I've heard Mattis is the sane one in that group.

Looking forward to the first leaks on Donny!

Old 01-07-2017, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
I'm concerned about what he will do with the intelligence agencies going forward. There was a report in the WSJ about his plans - Spicer is denying it but I'm not buying it. He's listening to Flynn who is a total wild card. And Woolsey just left, so who knows what's going on there.

Word is that Mattis is clashing w/ trump's team over Pentagon appointments also, and from everything I've heard Mattis is the sane one in that group.

Looking forward to the first leaks on Donny!
I'm looking forward to the books. Probably at least ten of Trump's cabinet took the positions in order to write a bestseller and screenplay on Trump. There is probably a ton of infighting going on already and there hasn't even been an inauguration yet.

Old 01-07-2017, 09:28 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,574,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staggerlee666 View Post
Trump is doing all the right moves. He is defending Putin and Russia, he is clearly undermining the CIA, FBI and NSA and is threatening to undo 8 years of progressive policies. The more dumbass things like this he does, the more he will lose all support from Congress and Senate and even his staunchest defenders within the GOP will realize what a retard he is and will turn against him. Please mr President Elect, keep acting like an autistic halfwit.
BS, and everyone knows it. All those Agencies are under the Obama Administrations rule, and loyal to him, not Trump. I would not trust anything they had to say either. They are part of the swamp that needs draining. When he gets his own people in there, then he can rely on what comes out of there.

Only Morons would think that its good to be on Warring Terms with Russia. IF they where responsible for the Wiki Leaks, and DNC hacks, what did they actually do? They exposed the Corruption in the DNC, and the Cheating and Dishonest Tampering with our Elections system, which Hillary and her Campaign staff where interfering with. We should be thanking whoever spilled the beans on Hillary, Obama, and the DNC, for deceiving the Voters.

You folks still don't realize why you lost. What you thought should happen, and what you still think should happen, was rejected by the Voters. The Voters told California and Hillary, to go pack sand in their Liberal Progressive butts. Your no longer part of this. Trump will do what he needs to do, and you can do what your told to do. Its that simple. Your team lost. The losing team goes home and practices for the next big game. This one is over, and the winners are in charge.

Old 01-07-2017, 09:30 PM

32,071 posts, read 15,072,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staggerlee666 View Post
Why is Trump defending Putin instead of our country's intelligence. Could it be he is somehow indepted to Russia with his business ventures. None of us know what's really going on between them

Old 01-07-2017, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
My favorite part is the effect this will have on Intelligence activities. If they know anything they uncover will be attacked by Trump, why bother? Watch them kick back and ignore their duties at the risk of the country. When disaster follows, Trump will say "Where were you?! Why didn't you do your jobs?!" And they will respond "Because you don't believe us anyway, so why bother?"

Fat chance. These people that run these Agencies will be History in a few days, and the New Boss will take the helm. The people in there now are all Obama people, so I would not believe any of them either, unless my people verified it. Trump is right on this one.

Old 01-07-2017, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Why is Trump defending Putin instead of our country's intelligence. Could it be he is somehow indepted to Russia with his business ventures. None of us know what's really going on between them
There is nothing to defend. If Russia did hack the DNC, and Hillary's e-mails, so what? They exposed the cheating, lying, and crooked dealings in Hillary's campaign and the DNC cheating. They exposed who actually was trying to influence the election by crooked means. They provided the Truth to the American People, so we could vote being informed, instead of deceived. You should be thanking who ever exposed Hillary and Obama.

Old 01-07-2017, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Fat chance. These people that run these Agencies will be History in a few days, and the New Boss will take the helm. The people in there now are all Obama people, so I would not believe any of them either, unless my people verified it. Trump is right on this one.
Right, because a member of that Intelligence group, James Comey, helped get Trump elected so he should not be believed? Whatever, I really don't care, I think Trump will ultimately be his own worst enemy and the best we can do is laugh and make popcorn.

Old 01-07-2017, 09:38 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,807,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
BS, and everyone knows it. All those Agencies are under the Obama Administrations rule, and loyal to him, not Trump. I would not trust anything they had to say either. They are part of the swamp that needs draining. When he gets his own people in there, then he can rely on what comes out of there.

Only Morons would think that its good to be on Warring Terms with Russia. IF they where responsible for the Wiki Leaks, and DNC hacks, what did they actually do? They exposed the Corruption in the DNC, and the Cheating and Dishonest Tampering with our Elections system, which Hillary and her Campaign staff where interfering with. We should be thanking whoever spilled the beans on Hillary, Obama, and the DNC, for deceiving the Voters.

You folks still don't realize why you lost. What you thought should happen, and what you still think should happen, was rejected by the Voters. The Voters told California and Hillary, to go pack sand in their Liberal Progressive butts. Your no longer part of this. Trump will do what he needs to do, and you can do what your told to do. Its that simple. Your team lost. The losing team goes home and practices for the next big game. This one is over, and the winners are in charge.
Comey was loyal to Obama when he came out about Weiner's laptop within days of the election?

What do you think would have come out about the RNC? You think they're pure as the driven snow?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies