Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2017, 06:55 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,078,483 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldwine View Post
No.

You are personally authorized by the incoming Trump administration to stick your hands down anyone's pants, feel around, and stare at them in the face until you make your determination of their gender for them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2017, 06:57 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,078,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
Trump will get to the bottom of this!
He is a self-proclaimed experienced *****-grabber so I suppose you are right.

Old 01-06-2017, 07:02 PM

9,865 posts, read 14,054,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bastion79 View Post
If some emotional cripple in dire need of proper psychiatric care derives happiness by having his Jimmy Dean snipped so he can rename himself "Tugboat Annie" and hang out in sleazy bars down by the docks trying to get himself picked up by drunken sailors seeing quadruple, more power to him. But the instant he tries to step foot inside a public bathroom with my underage daughters, he/she/it will wish they had stayed at that truckstop gloryhole instead.
Seriously?????

You must know that there no are security checks on public bathroom doors. ANYONE can enter at ANYTIME. That being said, wouldn't you be more concerned with those who are actually preying on young women like your daughter; and not the fictitious individual you described, who is obviously (just following your story-line) interested in men? What the hell do you think this person, who is interested in men, is going to do to your daughter in the bathroom?

Worst I can think of is to ask her to "spare a square".....

(and if you don't know that reference, I assure you, it is NOT sexual.)

Old 01-06-2017, 07:03 PM

37,025 posts, read 41,080,752 times
Quote:
If some emotional cripple in dire need of proper psychiatric care derives happiness by having his Jimmy Dean snipped so he can rename himself "Tugboat Annie" and hang out in sleazy bars down by the docks trying to get himself picked up by drunken sailors seeing quadruple, more power to him. But the instant he tries to step foot inside a public bathroom with my underage daughters, he/she/it will wish they had stayed at that truckstop gloryhole instead.
Have you ever taken your daughters in the men's room when they were small and had to go potty?

Have any females here taken their sons in the ladies' room?

Old 01-06-2017, 07:22 PM

212 posts, read 135,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spencgr View Post
Seriously?????

You must know that there no are security checks on public bathroom doors. ANYONE can enter at ANYTIME. That being said, wouldn't you be more concerned with those who are actually preying on young women like your daughter; and not the fictitious individual you described, who is obviously (just following your story-line) interested in men? What the hell do you think this person, who is interested in men, is going to do to your daughter in the bathroom?

(and if you don't know that reference, I assure you, it is NOT sexual).
Anyone mentally unstable enough to want to have their reproductive organs surgically altered into something nature didn't intend them to be isn't stable enough to be around children of any sex. Let them urinate with their surgically crafted fugazi flytraps & flutes inside the privacy of their own homes, or in bars that cater to people who share their particular mental disorder.

Old 01-06-2017, 07:22 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,678,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spencgr View Post
Seriously?????

(and if you don't know that reference, I assure you, it is NOT sexual.)
I think bastion must think that transgender women produce transgender cooties that hover around in the air and might land on his daughter, infecting her with transgenderism.

Otherwise, his post makes no sense, as you pointed out.

Old 01-06-2017, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Have you ever taken your daughters in the men's room when they were small and had to go potty?

Have any females here taken their sons in the ladies' room?
No, I haven't, but if that's how you get your kicks, more power to you.

Old 01-06-2017, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Anyone mentally unstable enough to want to have their reproductive organs surgically altered into something nature didn't intend them to be isn't stable enough to be around children of any sex. Let them urinate with their surgically crafted fugazi flytraps & flutes inside the privacy of their own homes, or in bars that cater to people who share their particular mental disorder.
So now we have to have a mental assessment before we enter a public restroom?

I guess that's better than a crotch check, but all in all, I think I prefer a nice nonjudgmental log. Even in the rain.

Old 01-06-2017, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
So now we have to have a mental assessment before we enter a public restroom?
No, just some semblance of public decency, which we no longer have in this moribund, open-air freak show of a nation, thanks entirely to the hedonistic scum on the left and their unrelenting, decades-long assault on the fundamental morality of this nation.

Old 01-06-2017, 07:35 PM

Quote:
No, just some semblance of public decency, which we no longer have in this moribund, open-air freak show of a nation, thanks entirely to the hedonistic scum on the left and their unrelenting, decades-long assault on the fundamental morality of this nation.
Well, I see there is no other course open to you than becoming a local Non-compliant Crotch Officer, and policing your local women's public restrooms.

Good luck in your new career. Although I kinda think it might not last long.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies