Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2017, 11:09 AM

59,029 posts, read 27,298,344 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Most of what you say is BS. I am a Republican and all of the Republicans I know wanted him to be a success.
Who in their right minds wants the country to fail because their candidate did not win the election? That is totally ridiculous. I feel the republicans are much more patriotic the liberals and I think that has been proven in the past.

Take a good look at your liberals today what they are doing to the country after the election. It is the most unamerican activity I have ever seen in this country.
"Take a good look at your liberals today"

The Democrats have ... become a party where incivility and bad manners are taken for granted, rudeness is routine, religion is mocked, and there is ... no respect for a differing opinion
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2017, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
I remember when Obama was president and went against generals and national intelligence advice that it was a ruckus... the liberals did not crucify Obama when he withdrew from Iraq and created ISIS... The liberals did not cry foul when Obama crippled Intelligence agencies by releasing Guantanamo prisoners.... and now the liberals cry foul over ZERO evidence... Iraq all over again...
And look at how many of our most senior military people either retired or were fired because Obama did NOT like the advice they gave him.

Old 01-07-2017, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
There is no question that you, on Trumps team, are going to, of course, defame and ridicule Vice President Joe Biden........that is what we expect of you.....no more, no less. However, we, on the other side, know the truth. He has worked hard for America all his life, has class and decency, and above all, has experience and intelligence.

Trump has played to a very special segment of our country.........not the brightest or the ones with class. They feel this Presidency thing is like a professional wrestling match, and they are rooting for their hero. The fact that he is illiterate, dumb, and crass is of no importance, all they see is that he goes for the kill and the more blood, the better.

When you hear a passionate American, like Joe Biden speak, it makes you proud to be an American. He is proud of his country and only wants the very best for us. He sees anyone who knocks us as a traitor, and worse.

I wish Joe had decided to run. He came from very little and has worked hard all his life to get where he is, unlike Trump, who only takes from others to get ahead. Great speeches, Joe, great speeches.
"and ridicule Vice President Joe Biden........that is what we expect of you.."

I love it when dems whine and cry about how we treat his heroes.

We learned very well from the dem playbook after the way the treated Reagan, H. Bush and W, Bush and any other repub they trash.

1 thing for certain, they sure can DISH IT out but, CAN'T TAKE IT!

Old 01-07-2017, 11:44 AM

38,644 posts, read 26,374,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
True ... Hillary got over 5 million illegal votes.. and media tried to ruin Trump too.
I thought the Virginia mass pardoning of felons prior to the election by Clinton friend Terry McAuliffe (the same Gov McAuliffe who oversaw funneling of half a million for McCabe's wife's senate run) was really cute.

I read somewhere that if Trump had spent as much money as Hillary, he would have won the popular vote by some 50 million.

In any case, the Democrats sure are butt-hurt.

First there was the delayed concession speech, then the failed recount effort fronted by Stein and then the desperate effort to flip electors.

None of it got them anywhere.

So now the Russians did it, like it matters who sent Podesta an e-mail asking for his password which happened to be "p@ssw0rd"...you can't make this **** up!

Old 01-07-2017, 10:05 PM

38,644 posts, read 26,374,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
But what does that mean making America great again. Our country has always been great.

It's been greater!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies