Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2017, 08:38 AM

9,437 posts, read 7,369,351 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
Like this stuff won't happen after Jan 19 2017??? So the right will then blame everything that goes bad the next 4 years on Obama? Sure they will! They will do the exact same thing they ripped on the left for doing with GWB, but it'll be ok this time though, right?
It probably will since he's spit the country so badly. BLM that Obama supported isn't going to go away, the damage they caused is going to take time to heal. How often did it happen BEFORE Jan 19 2008 is the real question. Did it ever happen before Obama?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2017, 08:44 AM

8,090 posts, read 6,962,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bastion79 View Post
Kinda miss the old days...when worthless, disrespectful fecal smears, like these future unemployables working for Wendy's, would get a nice wallop across their hollow skulls with a night stick for daring to disrespect an office of the law. Someone's bloody hair extensions would've undoubtedly ended up in the deep fryer if this were still the sane nation it once was.
What old days would those be? Are you referring to the days of Jim Crow and lynchings?

Old 01-07-2017, 09:56 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
It doesn't take a high IQ to run a FF register.
And yet the left screeds about $15 an hour for them!

Old 01-07-2017, 09:59 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
I wonder why people in Fort Worth might have a negative impression of their police? Surely this is Obama's fault. Fort Worth Officer On Restricted Duty After Controversial Video Surfaces « CBS Dallas / Fort Worth
I wonder about people who blame EVERY cop for the actions of just 1.

And even worse are those that bring it up!

By your "reasoning" you must be an assaulter, robber, etc. because others in Pittsburgh are.

If 1 does it, they ALL do it

Welcome to gross exaggerations!

Crime data in Pittsburgh.

Most frequent crimes in Pittsburgh

Counts of Arrest

Counts of Theft

Counts of Assault

Counts of Vandalism

Counts of Burglary

Old 01-07-2017, 10:06 AM

4,677 posts, read 5,768,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wartrace View Post
To be honest with you if I were a police officer I would brown bag my lunch. Sure it would be nice if the cashier would take your order but you never know who is spitting on your food (or worse) in the back.
Because of the way shift work is for officers, you still have to buy a few meals a week.
(You frequently have unplanned over-shifts that require you working into a meal period unexpectedly.)

Old 01-07-2017, 10:19 AM

8,090 posts, read 6,962,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
I wonder about people who blame EVERY cop for the actions of just 1.

And even worse are those that bring it up!

By your "reasoning" you must be an assaulter, robber, etc. because others in Pittsburgh are.

If 1 does it, they ALL do it

Welcome to gross exaggerations!

Crime data in Pittsburgh.

Most frequent crimes in Pittsburgh

Counts of Arrest

Counts of Theft

Counts of Assault

Counts of Vandalism

Counts of Burglary

This is tedious. Here's the difference: criminals are not sworn to protect the people. Cops are. Many do not believe that all citizens receive equal protection from our criminal justice system.

Not all cops are bad, but police culture IS. The blue wall of silence = stop snitching. If the police stopped behaving like a criminal organization, maybe members of the black community might stop viewing them in such a negative light.

Old 01-07-2017, 10:55 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,231,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Weird this would happen. Barack Hussein has been such a uniter as president.

Why is this world so full of idiots?

Old 01-07-2017, 11:46 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
I only hope the places who refuses to serve cops get robbed or vandalized. Just so the cops don 't show up. That would be awesome.
but they would show up, that is their job and their pledge to the people in their district. I hope the guy looses his job and has trouble finding another one. If course that is if the story is true. We shouldn't believe everything we hear or see for that matter.

Last edited by nmnita; 01-07-2017 at 12:00 PM..

Old 01-07-2017, 12:30 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,486,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
but they would show up, that is their job and their pledge to the people in their district. I hope the guy looses his job and has trouble finding another one. If course that is if the story is true. We shouldn't believe everything we hear or see for that matter.
I have called the police before and they never showed up. It was blamed on them being so busy etc....so why couldn't that happen here?

Old 01-07-2017, 12:35 PM

3,744 posts, read 4,087,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wartrace View Post
To be honest with you if I were a police officer I would brown bag my lunch. Sure it would be nice if the cashier would take your order but you never know who is spitting on your food (or worse) in the back.

I have always brown bagged it...

Who wants hep a...Or worse

Never ate jail food either

Inmates always had the special sauce just ready for such occasions

No wonder they smiled serving you

Wendy's is a good chain..This won't stand..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies