Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2017, 06:51 PM

979 posts, read 492,184 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
This statement says it all.... Said like someone that is not an American, telling us what we should do!!! Priceless.
Aww, that is funny, I am not an American because I am not in favor of bending over for Putin and Russia to take it like a good puppet like your dear leader, the Orange Clown Monster. I am sure Putin calls Trump every night to sing him to sleep with his soothing voice.

Anyone who would be willing to take Russia's side is not an American. That would be our Snowflake-Elect Tiny Hands Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2017, 06:51 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,703,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
It's clear they have rejected the MSM. They are not credible.

It's clear they have rejected the Obama Administration. They are not credible.

Just a simple question ,why?

Old 01-07-2017, 07:35 PM

35,760 posts, read 21,122,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
So, quick questions.

1) Do you admit that Hillary cheated during the election as revealed by the leaks?

2) Would you prefer that the American people had not found out about it?
1- I do not know how she cheated - in the end what goes on during the campaign is anyone's guess - we vote and the electorates vote, between all the slime on both sides. Is there slime.?? YES! But both have slime
2 - I think we have plenty of leaks and news investigations etc we do find out... Do not think another country or non citizen should hack into our countries business to tell us. That is the point. Not that we don't have terrible candidates, but outsiders break our laws to benefit someone. I do not think this has helped America. Do you ?

Old 01-07-2017, 08:48 PM

30,209 posts, read 11,863,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
what's stunning is that 17% believe the govt. my guess is that those 17% are govt. intel workers or obama plants.
There are a record number of federal employees today so that makes sense

Old 01-07-2017, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
1- I do not know how she cheated - in the end what goes on during the campaign is anyone's guess - we vote and the electorates vote, between all the slime on both sides. Is there slime.?? YES! But both have slime
2 - I think we have plenty of leaks and news investigations etc we do find out... Do not think another country or non citizen should hack into our countries business to tell us. That is the point. Not that we don't have terrible candidates, but outsiders break our laws to benefit someone. I do not think this has helped America. Do you ?
HRC got debate questions sent to her by CNN before the debate. That would be one example.

Old 01-07-2017, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperOscar View Post
That is true, comrade, apparently when Trump said he wanted to make America Great Again, but what he really meant is that he wanted to make America Soviet Again.

Americans might want to start practicing their new anthem for this new America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOAtz8xWM0w
I don't recall America being "Soviet". Refresh my memory. Nice playing the Neo-Mcarthyism Card.

Old 01-07-2017, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
They would have. Big time. There would be lawsuits and huge calls for count after count in many states.

Would their complaints be legit?
As legit as a Jill Stein recount.

Old 01-07-2017, 09:31 PM

2,359 posts, read 1,037,737 times
Looks like the Obama administration has managed to poison the well of public trust. It just isn't any more complicated than that.

Old 01-07-2017, 09:46 PM

1,896 posts, read 813,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milton Miteybad View Post
Looks like the Obama administration has managed to poison the well of public trust. It just isn't any more complicated than that.
Coincidentally.... only right leaning media outlets like Fox, InfoWars, etc. have the truth now....

Old 01-07-2017, 09:54 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,710,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperOscar View Post
Aww, that is funny, I am not an American because I am not in favor of bending over for Putin and Russia to take it like a good puppet like your dear leader, the Orange Clown Monster. I am sure Putin calls Trump every night to sing him to sleep with his soothing voice.

Anyone who would be willing to take Russia's side is not an American. That would be our Snowflake-Elect Tiny Hands Trump.

More foreigners trying to influence an election... pft!
Dwell in your hellhole of oppression!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies