Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2017, 04:10 AM

26,498 posts, read 15,079,792 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperOscar View Post
There have always been places that have hated this country, there will continue to be people who hate America.
And Obama says of this area that has many who hate our country let's bomb them more (adding to the terrorist numbers), flood the area with US weapons (many of which ISIS will get), and then take in their refugees!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2017, 04:32 AM

18,022 posts, read 27,468,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
So heart warming to see such 'concern' for innocent civilians being killed and new terrorists inspired, how sad we saw so little of the same when a different POTUS was killing even more innocent civilians and inspiring even more new terrorists. How humanitarian of us that even the wholesale killing of innocents is little more than a political football for some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vette0009 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wVU...e_gdata_player

YOU MEAN CLEAN UP AFTER OBAMA AND HIS GLOBALIST SCANDEL , lol

Wikileaks promises to blow the top off 2017
Try selling your story to this lass.

W made some epic and idiotic war time blunders, thanks in part to his loose "cannon", or could I say? Shotgun vp, but he really made a huge blunder off the bat by listening to his "Intelligent" agency about WMDs and furthermore, Obama has been the POTUS for almost eight years now. It's starting to get stale blaming W! Still! At this stage of the game, isn't it? Heck, be innovative. Start transitioning that blame to PDJT if you will. Oh don't worry. You will. We know!

Last edited by McGowdog; 01-09-2017 at 04:43 AM..

Old 01-09-2017, 11:57 PM

979 posts, read 490,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
And Obama says of this area that has many who hate our country let's bomb them more (adding to the terrorist numbers), flood the area with US weapons (many of which ISIS will get), and then take in their refugees!
And if Obama were to do nothing, then Republicans would call him weak on terrorism, so basically you are telling me he could never win in this situation because you guys would continue to find something to complain about.....but then again, we already knew that.

Old 01-10-2017, 10:30 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Oh I agree we don't belong there, but we love our oil and we love our oil pipelines. So here we are in Syria aiding our oil industry.

Dick Cheney had the US invading two countries with ground troops, Obama has been much smarter than Cheney by not sending in ground troops. Your average American doesn't care who we drop bombs on as long as we aren't sending in ground troops. This same rule goes for Syria.
I've done this over and over and over. I'm on my phone and not great with links. We have ground troops in Libya, Syria, Yemen and still in Iraq and Afghanistan.

This reasoning does not fly and all the same, it wouldn't stop him from murdering thousands of innocent civilians. These are still people all the same as our loved ones or us.

Quote:
No we shouldn't attempt to be friends with all countries, Putin is someone we shouldn't be friends with. Why Republicans all want to be best friends with Putin is beyond me. I never expected Republicans to have this weird love affair with Communist Russia for how much they seem to attack liberals for being communists.
I'm not a Republican so keep your boogeymen under your bed.

Quote:
Yes, that is a lot of bombs....bombs are not ground troops, no one cares if the US is dropping bombs.
You will as soon as it's Trump doing it.

Quote:
We will have to agree to disagree, I don't see Obama or Bush as murdering psychopaths, obviously you do, so we will continue to have a different opinion on that one. I am okay with that, but I don't know if you are.....
I'm not.

Old 01-10-2017, 10:31 AM

Quote:
There have always been places that have hated this country, there will continue to be people who hate America. Even if we became a closed in country and had no interaction with the outside world, there would still be people who hated this country. We live in a very complicated world, and to expect that the world would function in such a simplistic fashion is just naive.....
Who hates Switzerland? Australia? Canada?

Old 01-10-2017, 10:33 AM

Quote:
And if Obama were to do nothing, then Republicans would call him weak on terrorism, so basically you are telling me he could never win in this situation because you guys would continue to find something to complain about.....but then again, we already knew that.
He would win. Trump wouldn't be president today if he had been the person he promised to be.

Old 01-10-2017, 11:03 AM

979 posts, read 490,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I've done this over and over and over. I'm on my phone and not great with links. We have ground troops in Libya, Syria, Yemen and still in Iraq and Afghanistan.

This reasoning does not fly and all the same, it wouldn't stop him from murdering thousands of innocent civilians. These are still people all the same as our loved ones or us.

I'm not a Republican so keep your boogeymen under your bed.

You will as soon as it's Trump doing it.

I'm not.
You are aware when I say Republicans, I am not referring to you specifically since I don't know you, don't know who you voted for, and don't know what party you tend to vote for. I was referring to Republicans and there weird love for Putin and Russia.

We live in a complicated world, don't like what you see, stop spending money on products that promote our use of violence towards other parts of the world.

Actually I have never cared about why a president drops bombs on places typically. Especially in the world of ISIS, dropping bombs on them makes more sense than sending in ground troops like we did with Iraq and Afghanistan. My issue with Trump won't be that he is dropping bombs on ISIS, but when he starts dropping bombs and using military troops to aid his good buddy, Putin. I have no interest in seeing the US provide military aid for Russia.

Old 01-10-2017, 11:16 AM

3,458 posts, read 1,455,803 times
Obama has the legacy of being the first AA president of America. I think that was a great accomplishment as demonstrated by this nation. That was a great time full of hope and promise.

Sadly, all his presidency gave was "hope and promises" as stated by his wife. As she stated in her Oprah interview, they came in to give America hope like you do for your children.

But, we now want more than hope, we want actual change.

Trumps giving change.

Old 01-10-2017, 01:13 PM

Quote:
You are aware when I say Republicans, I am not referring to you specifically since I don't know you, don't know who you voted for, and don't know what party you tend to vote for. I was referring to Republicans and there weird love for Putin and Russia.
Which has absolutely nothing to do with anything I've said. None of it forced the Obama administration to continue bombing people that have done nothing to us.

Quote:
We live in a complicated world, don't like what you see, stop spending money on products that promote our use of violence towards other parts of the world.
Obama promised to do that. Oil does NOT force us to continue killing innocent people.

Quote:
Actually I have never cared about why a president drops bombs on places typically. Especially in the world of ISIS, dropping bombs on them makes more sense than sending in ground troops like we did with Iraq and Afghanistan. My issue with Trump won't be that he is dropping bombs on ISIS, but when he starts dropping bombs and using military troops to aid his good buddy, Putin. I have no interest in seeing the US provide military aid for Russia.
Stop it. We have ground troops in all of these places. Trump has NOTHING to do with our actions of the last 15 years.

Old 01-10-2017, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokinouta View Post
Obama has the legacy of being the first AA president of America. I think that was a great accomplishment as demonstrated by this nation. That was a great time full of hope and promise.

Sadly, all his presidency gave was "hope and promises" as stated by his wife. As she stated in her Oprah interview, they came in to give America hope like you do for your children.

But, we now want more than hope, we want actual change.

Trumps giving change.
He also has the distinction of being the only president with 8 years of continual war.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies