Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2017, 08:28 PM

62,958 posts, read 29,141,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
There have been a lot of very angry people here in the USA for a long time. Gas prices will be rising here also. And there are a lot of factories, Ford, and otherwise that were already built, opened ,and now closed down. But why would a lib care about those suffering in his own country, right? Let's wring our hands and lament for the poor, criminal mexicans that illegally invade our country.

The mexicans DO NOT have pride in their country. If they did, they'd stay there and fix their own country, instead of raiding their neighbor for a living.

America doesn't have to exist alone. But existing with countries like mexico that mooch's off of us, we can actually exist far better without..

You libs are so twisted.

CN

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2017, 08:31 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Per the bolded --- Look, you know darn well that Trump did NOT call all Mexicans "rapists and murderers". He was referring to illegal aliens, and did add that not all of them are "rapists and murderers". Put the race card away. It doesn't work anymore.
What race card? There is no race involved. He said what he said, and now he is demanding Mexico pay for our spending projects, so don't be surprised if you get no respect.

Old 01-07-2017, 08:33 PM

8,081 posts, read 6,959,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Interesting response above to what I said below since it had nothing to do with it.

"Why do you liberals keep repeating that same old lie? Trump did not trash Mexicans living in Mexico. He objected to their illegal presence in our country and the crimes that many commit here".
Go back one post further to the post you were actually responding to. But you already knew that you just have no response. Interesting...

Old 01-07-2017, 08:36 PM

62,958 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
Go back one post further to the post you were actually responding to. But you already knew that you just have no response. Interesting...

WTH are you talking about?

Old 01-07-2017, 08:37 PM

78,417 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperOscar View Post
It is sick to state a fact? Weird, what did you think would happen when you elected a president that runs their mouth and vomits every stupid thing they can think of onto everyone?
Um, I didn't vote for Trump and secondly if you're going to blame people I guess we can blame people like you for the attack on the special needs kid in Chicago?

Oooooh and I guess it's Obama's fault for Benghazi?

Partisan nutjobbery like yours doesn't excuse things or make them reality.

Old 01-07-2017, 08:41 PM

8,081 posts, read 6,959,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
WTH are you talking about?
figured.

Go to the post you replied to.

Old 01-07-2017, 08:45 PM

3,211 posts, read 2,243,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Maybe mark this guy down as one of the ones who don't want to pay for that wall.
Then he certainly does not understand cause and effect because he shot someone on his team making it much more likely the other team (build that Wall team) wins....must have been a Hollywood Celebrity.

Old 01-07-2017, 08:46 PM

1,229 posts, read 859,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post
I guess the drug cartels don't study history very well. They would know how the Us responded when DEA agent Kiki Camarena was murdered in the 80's.

Ever seen Spectre gunships used on a desert landscape? Click the video at right around 4:10.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lSOG9GHVV0c

Last edited by At-Chilles; 01-07-2017 at 08:54 PM..

Old 01-07-2017, 08:47 PM

979 posts, read 490,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Um, I didn't vote for Trump and secondly if you're going to blame people I guess we can blame people like you for the attack on the special needs kid in Chicago?

Oooooh and I guess it's Obama's fault for Benghazi?

Partisan nutjobbery like yours doesn't excuse things or make them reality.
Sorry, I wasn't referring to you personally, I meant you as in Americans. I should have been more specific.

How would you blame me for the attack on the special needs kid in Chicago?? That seems like a really weird connection since I too think that was a horrible act of violence and I hope the people involved go to prison for a long time.

If you ask a Republican, it was Obama and Clinton's fault for Benghazi, but I am sure we both know that isn't true since it wasn't either one of them that voted in Congress to reduce security funding for embassies.

Partisan nutjobbery is reserved for people like Mitch McConnell who puts his party first and screws everything else. All I am doing it pointing out the obvious that is going on and having a good laugh about it.

Trump is going to be the stain in American history after he climbs into bed with Putin.

Old 01-07-2017, 08:48 PM

22,473 posts, read 11,998,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
What race card? There is no race involved. He said what he said, and now he is demanding Mexico pay for our spending projects, so don't be surprised if you get no respect.
Why would all of Mexico be angry because he said that some Mexican illegals are "rapists and murders" (which is a correct statement, btw.)? Would you be angry if some other country said that many of the Americans who go to that country are "rapists and murders" but some are good people?

Why shouldn't Mexico at least pay for part of the wall? For years, they haven't stopped Central Americans from crossing the border into Mexico. When these Central Americans tell the Mexicans that they are headed to the US, Mexico did nothing to stop them. They knew that most of these illegals would either sneak across the US-Mexico border or find the BP and ask for asylum.

And now...Many of these Central Americans don't want to try for the US. Instead, they are demanding asylum in Mexico. Serves Mexico right. Karma is a b***h.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies