Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2017, 12:03 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,454,917 times

Advertisements

So for the "Not My President" crowd. Who will be your President? Will you pretend that Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders won? Will you put a blocker on your web browser to shield any references to PRESIDENT Trump ?
Will you just live the next 4-8 years in total denial?

What's your plan to deal with the coming reality?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2017, 02:17 AM

979 posts, read 490,719 times
No, the president will still be Tiny Hands Trump, just like for the Republicans that use to cry "not my president," Obama was still their president.

Old 01-08-2017, 02:23 AM

1,790 posts, read 2,051,667 times
Obama, not my president! He's not even American! Kenyan! Show us the birth certificate! Muslim! Communist!

Oh the irony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
So for the "Not My President" crowd. Who will be your President? Will you pretend that Hillary Clinton won?
Well she did get millions of more votes... I suppose an argument could be made somehow.

No, I think most people who aren't far-right or whatever the hell Trump is, will sit back and enjoy the show.

It's gonna be a gongshow.

Old 01-08-2017, 02:42 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,120,087 times
Since many of these are Mexican nationals who stupidly waive Mexican flags simultaneous to their "not my president" signs, I would say many of them recognize Enrique Peno Nieto.

As for the "real Americans" who are merely criminals, who cares?

I personally give a rat's ass what citizenship the guy who is smashing up windows from the local McDonald's franchise claims. Destroying the businesses of others, threatening electors, waiving Mexican flags, killing police, stealing Nike shoes, breaking the noses of members of other political parties, demanding silly recounts that only expose voter fraud on the side of you party, rigging debates for your candidates, rigging primaries for the Democratic establishment candidate-- these are not the actions of Americans and it really doesn't matter who the garbage claim to follow.

You president is Donald J. Trump. Get used to it.

Last edited by cachibatches; 01-08-2017 at 03:18 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies