Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2017, 02:04 AM

212 posts, read 136,052 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Members of the Congressional Black Caucus and other Democrats this week re-introduced legislation that would set up a commission to consider whether reparations should be paid to black Americans for slavery.

Rep. John Conyers, D-Mich., has proposed the bill in each Congress for at least the last two decades.

It's a response to the "fundamental injustice, cruelty, brutality, and inhumanity of slavery in the United States."

Dems renew demand for slavery reparations | Washington Examiner!

I'm so sick of this disingenuous horescrap. It's a third-rate, shuck 'n jive hustle, nothing more. If there were still people alive today who were slaves I could understand and would even be sympathic towards any pro-reparations argument. But this is 2017, not 1865.

There isn't a single person alive today who was a slave. If African-Americans are slaves to anything these days it's a criminal gangsta subculture that promotes and champions abject ignorance, anti-intellectualism, vicious brutality, rampant misogyny, malignant narcissism, and self-defeating, self-destructive behavior. If this country is so "cruel, brutal and inhumane", then, please, join the ranks of the world's other refugees and make a bee-line for Mad Cow Merkel’s budding Islamo-Marxist Valhalla over in Germany. The first gang rape is on the house.

Of course, none will. Why? Because America is the greatest country in the world, and they know it. Besides, who needs reparations when they have countless millions of self-loathing, guilt-ridden white liberals in this country who are ready, willing and able to infantilize them, indulge and encourage their every victim fantasy, and lovingly, unconditionally and indefatigably kiss their asses at every turn no matter what?

I'll tell ya what....Even though I didn't have a single ancestor in this nation when slavery was legal, I'll be more than willing to pay any reparations tax asked on the condition that every single recipient of the tax takes their reparations and moves to Liberia. Heck, that's what the place was originally founded for, right? Bon voyage. Just make sure Conyers, Sharpton, Jackson, and every other jive ass, race hustling, racist phoney-baloney "civil rights activist" sits up front on the boat ride back. Deal?

Last edited by bastion79; 01-08-2017 at 03:16 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2017, 02:12 AM

1,790 posts, read 2,051,309 times
Calm down. You're gonna be okay.

There's a website... err... Front.... Can't remember the name. Storm... Brb I'll google it.

Old 01-08-2017, 02:26 AM

212 posts, read 136,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoke View Post
Calm down. You're gonna be okay.

There's a website... err... Front.... Can't remember the name. Storm... Brb I'll google it.
Ah yes. Right on cue. The lib Guilterati front and center, calling anyone who isn't on their knees with their lips puckered up like them, and who has the temerity to object to being fleeced in this ongoing bit of guilt-driven kabuki theater, a Nazi. How original.

Old 01-08-2017, 02:37 AM

1,790 posts, read 2,051,309 times
I'm not even a liberal. I'm not even American lol. And you accuse me of using talking points?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzJh5cp9ysc

bastion79, may I ask why you joined city-data? Every single one of your posts is about American politics.

I advise you to wander around different parts of this board. There's so much better things to talk about.

Old 01-08-2017, 02:40 AM

19,836 posts, read 12,094,775 times
Congers has been in congress since 1965. Time for him to retire.

Old 01-08-2017, 02:54 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,494,612 times
Did you read your own article? I hope so since you quoted it, "Rep. John Conyers, D-Mich., has proposed the bill in each congress for at least the last two decades." Clearly it never goes anywhere so why you're having a tantrum over it is lost on me. Your statement "Ill tell ya what....Even though I didn't a single ancestor in this nation when slavery was legal..." Didn't what? What are you talking about?

Old 01-08-2017, 03:03 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,118,499 times
Lol. Blacks today enjoy:

A) A rule of law in America that no African nation has every obtained.

B) A standard of living in America, based on social welfare programs such as free education, Obamacare, Obamaphones, AFDC, etc. that no African nation has ever obtained.

C) Opportuity unparalelled in the entire world, but never even approched in any African nation.

D) Technological advancements never imagined in Africa: antibiotics, the internal combustion engine, flight, quantum physics, general relaivity, etc.

E) Special rights such as affirmative action

F) A 2-600 point handicap on the SATs when being considered for universities.

G) White guilt-- a very unique enironment that constantly tries to rationalize why 13% of the population commits 33% of the crimes and purports that the answer is more expensive set-asides.

Reparations? They are not their ancestors, and those who profane the suffering of their ancestors by not making good on it should be put in jail.

Old 01-08-2017, 05:21 AM

17,441 posts, read 9,265,380 times
Another year, another Reparations Bill ... The only real problem I have with this is that IF the were serious about it, then EVERY Democrat should be campaigning for it. Same with the never ending Gun Control ... Get Serious and campaign for a change to the 2nd Amendment. Put it before the Voters.

Make these 2 things front and center for the Democratic Party ... See how that works out.

Old 01-08-2017, 05:29 AM

6,205 posts, read 7,458,627 times
Its not "democrats renew..." but a few people who repeat it every time.
Don't understand the sensitivity and anger expressed by some conservatives. If you ignore it, it will fade away quicker. This way, they drag you into endless arguments and you are helping them with publicity. That's exactly what they want.

Old 01-08-2017, 05:32 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,615,791 times
Ahh. Democrat Party is focused on reparations again.

i.e. They are afraid if escapees from that Democrat Plantation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies