Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2017, 11:37 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,172,734 times

Advertisements

She's an obviously intelligent woman who makes her living by promoting and defending a guy who assaults and demeans women, lies constantly, has a weird sexual obsession with his daughter, doesn't pay his bills and is in no way qualified to lead our nation.

She obviously doesn't care that she represents a guy who is the scum floating on top of the swamp. Cashing that big, fat paycheck from her boss is more important to her than her dignity. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2017, 11:40 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
She's an obviously intelligent woman who makes her living by promoting a guy who assaults and demeans women, lies constantly, has a weird sexual obsession with his daughter, doesn't pay his bills and is in no way qualified to lead our nation.

She obviously doesn't care that she represents a guy who is the scum floating on top of the swamp. Obviously cashing that big, fat paycheck from her boss is more important to her than her dignity.
Hillary supports a man who assaults women and one that demeans women. Of course it's known that Bill has been sexually inappropriate with women, we can only assume that Donald has.

Old 01-09-2017, 11:40 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,214,700 times
I agree.

She is a very smart and well spoken person. I have seen her handle some of the most inappropriate comments ever made about a Presidential candidate in my 64 years with grace and a stinging truthful retort.

He did a grand job picking her.

ETA:
It is laughable how predictable some of these comments are in degrading a capable and intelligent woman.....This explains the younger generations attitude and disrespect better than anything else.

Last edited by JanND; 01-09-2017 at 11:50 AM..

Old 01-09-2017, 11:42 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
I agree.

She is a very smart and well spoken person. I have seen her handle some of the most inappropriate comments ever made about a Presidential candidate in my 64 years with grace and a stinging truthful retort.

He did a grand job picking her.
He picked the best person for the job. It appears he has a track record of hiring the person he believes to be the best regardless of gender or race.

Old 01-09-2017, 11:44 AM

46,951 posts, read 25,984,404 times
I feel for the poor woman. One day she'll realize what she's done with her life.

Old 01-09-2017, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
My all-time favorite statement from her, which will live in infamy: "You can't hold Donald Trump to the truth, because he doesn't know what it is."
She's recently managed to top that, in my opinion - criticizing the media for believing that Trump says what he means: "You always want to go by what’s come out of his mouth rather than look at what’s in his heart."

See? We shouldn't be mean and hold Trump's actual words against him.

Old 01-09-2017, 11:54 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,926,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
Personally I think she's a rockstar! Damn smart. And is polished in the art of smacking down politely!

https://youtu.be/zM6c_6_Hhjw
Makes my skin crawl, she is one of the more venomous snakes to slither out from the Trump campaign. Don't believe a single word that comes out of her mouth, which makes her the perfect spokesperson for DJT; anyone with honesty or integrity would last about 5 minutes in that job.

Old 01-09-2017, 11:54 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,205,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
My all-time favorite statement from her, which will live in infamy: "You can't hold Donald Trump to the truth, because he doesn't know what it is."
What about the new one? That we have to judge Trump base on his heart, not what comes out of his mouth.

Old 01-09-2017, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
What about the new one? That we have to judge Trump base on his heart, not what comes out of his mouth.
It's cute, isn't it? "You have to excuse my boss, he's incapable of communicating verbally. But he means well."

Old 01-09-2017, 11:59 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,205,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
It's cute, isn't it? "You have to excuse my boss, he's incapable of communicating verbally."
You have to admit, she has done a great job spinning what she had said in the past about Trump as well as what he himself says.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies