Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2017, 09:46 AM

274 posts, read 120,434 times

Advertisements

Democrats and Republicans.. have been criticizing each other too harshly..
Yes Some Republicans voted for Donald..
Some also voted for Hillary
But in the end No one truly won we lost The USA lost
Meryl Streep realized this
Chelsea Handler Realized this
Michelle Obama Realized this
will we criticize them for their beliefs as well?
Will you criticize me for posting this..
Of course you will I would say neither candidates were worthy enough to become president or even become president elect
The President elect should not use his entire campaign to insult or demean others,but to hear them to listen to them I am a Independent however I am sure this will be confused with a angry democrat or a overcritical republican..

Old 01-09-2017, 09:52 AM

4,754 posts, read 2,739,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRogue View Post
Of course you will I would say neither candidates were worthy enough to become president or even become president elect
The President elect should not use his entire campaign to insult or demean others,but to hear them to listen to them I am a Independent however I am sure this will be confused with a angry democrat or a overcritical republican..
A candidate should run their campaign exactly as they want. If it is mean, kind, populist, negative, racist, inclusive, protectionist, reactionary.... none of that matters how THEY choose.

The choice is in the voter and the electorate.

Old 01-09-2017, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stymie13 View Post
A candidate should run their campaign exactly as they want. If it is mean, kind, populist, negative, racist, inclusive, protectionist, reactionary.... none of that matters how THEY choose.

The choice is in the voter and the electorate.
Yes but should ones presidency be founded on arrogance and hatred?

Old 01-09-2017, 02:40 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,828,087 times
Quote:

That's deep.

Continue to give a fig newton what self-aggrandizing Hollyweird trained seals like Streep and Chandler "realize," but I can assure you that most of us don't care.

Old 01-09-2017, 02:46 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Back to reality. Trump won.

Old 01-09-2017, 02:46 PM

4,754 posts, read 2,739,460 times
Quote:
Yes but should ones presidency be founded on arrogance and hatred?
If that is what is elected, yes.

As the saying goes, we get the government we deserve.

Old 01-09-2017, 03:22 PM

20,724 posts, read 19,363,240 times
The difference was Trump. The left has been talking trash about their political opponents for some time. Trump merely did not pay the post man. 2016 was merely the year the package was returned to sender. "Oh my" the left said when they saw what was in the box they packed.

Old 01-09-2017, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stymie13 View Post
If that is what is elected, yes.

As the saying goes, we get the government we deserve.
Even if that means we receive a government that is STILL corrupt and is STILL full of stupidity

Old 01-09-2017, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
The difference was Trump. The left has been talking trash about their political opponents for some time. Trump merely did not pay the post man. 2016 was merely the year the package was returned to sender. "Oh my" the left said when they saw what was in the box they packed.
Again with the stereotypes perhaps you should of read my actual post before replying.

Old 01-09-2017, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Back to reality. Trump won.
Yes but in the end Trump also lost and so did The USA.I hope you can eventually see that such an angry harsh hate mongering person could not possibly represent our 'beloved America'
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies