Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2017, 12:45 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,011,224 times

Advertisements

from Russia to Iran:

Obama "Gifts" Iran With Massive Uranium Shipment From Russia Sufficient "For More Than 10 Nuclear Bombs" | Zero Hedge

I think this Iran deal and events that have followed are really Obama's final "F U" to Israel: enabling Iran to become a nuclear power.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2017, 12:50 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,092,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
from Russia to Iran:

Obama "Gifts" Iran With Massive Uranium Shipment From Russia Sufficient "For More Than 10 Nuclear Bombs" | Zero Hedge

I think this Iran deal and events that have followed are really Obama's final "F U" to Israel: enabling Iran to become a nuclear power.
Obama's recklessness is going to force Israel to hit Iran's nuke facilities. Maybe that is what Obama wants, to possibly start WWIII.

Old 01-09-2017, 12:51 PM

68,326 posts, read 54,350,985 times
What part of this is it that upsets the Trumpettes? The concept of actually honoring a deal?

Surely ya'll can't be upset with a deal Russia's a part of? You know, your NEW best buddy and partner in who knows what?

Old 01-09-2017, 12:52 PM

3,838 posts, read 3,064,305 times
Obama should be arrested for treason and sent to Gitmo for life for the damage he has done to the US.

Old 01-09-2017, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Obama's recklessness is going to force Israel to hit Iran's nuke facilities. Maybe that is what Obama wants, to possibly start WWIII.

Stop making preemptive excuses for Israel, if they act independently they and they alone are responsible for their actions. Bibi's been telling us for years that Iran was months away nukes, crying WOLF! over and over does have its consequences.

Old 01-09-2017, 12:57 PM

572 posts, read 435,162 times
"Wag the dog"

Ft Lauderdale = False Flag

Wake up, people.

Old 01-09-2017, 12:58 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,598,192 times
Let Israel deal with Iran if they see them as a threat.

I think the odds of mushroom clouds appearing over the ME are increasing, but if we stay out of it, I don't see it escalating into WWIII.

Iran with nukes isn't good, but us getting involved makes it worse.

Old 01-09-2017, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Let Israel deal with Iran if they see them as a threat.

I think the odds of mushroom clouds appearing over the ME are increasing, but if we stay out of it, I don't see it escalating into WWIII.

Iran with nukes isn't good, but us getting involved makes it worse.

Looking at history makes the possibility of mushroom clouds seem unlikely, when have we ever seen any of the saber-rattling 'leaders' willingly put their own sorry asses in harm's way? Iran's whack-a-doodle leaders may pay lip service to the idea of a virgin filled paradise, I see no reason to expect we'll see them on an actual battle field anytime soon hoping to get there.

Old 01-09-2017, 02:08 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,092,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Looking at history makes the possibility of mushroom clouds seem unlikely, when have we ever seen any of the saber-rattling 'leaders' willingly put their own sorry asses in harm's way? Iran's whack-a-doodle leaders may pay lip service to the idea of a virgin filled paradise, I see no reason to expect we'll see them on an actual battle field anytime soon hoping to get there.

This is one of the few things I sort of agree with you on.

Now that world leaders can be targeted just like their peasants, blessed are the peacemakers.

With that said, Iran with nukes is like having a retarded monkey with it's finger on the button.

Old 01-09-2017, 04:21 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,598,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
So, you don't see the odds increasing if Iran gets all this uranium?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies