Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2017, 06:10 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,725,739 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
When Meryl Streep elegantly called this fool out last night, for his mockery of a disabled reporter and made the larger point about this repetitive negative behavior of his, not befitting the holder of the most powerful position in the world, I think she struck a chord, that will reverberate for some time to come.

I fully realize that this thin skinned egomaniac just can't hold his tongue, is beside himself that he is not loved by A list Hollywood, and is also playing to his red meat Trumpies that just love this sort of thing, because they are more concerned with sticking it to the other side, then getting good, reputable and principled government.

Fine, but sooner or later and I think sooner, this behavior on his part, is going to wear thin, as it will become tiresome and boorish, especially once he begins governing and is subject to the slings and arrows that will undoubtedly begin to tarnish his luster, as well as pull back the curtain on his ignorance.

Once he loses and can no longer just rely on his bully boy persona, he and his Presidency will begin to melt away, and his ultimate downfall will begin - because it's all he has.

merril strep is a weenie.

You did hear that Trump won, right? You know the Libs have already experienced their "ultimate downfall", right?
Is non stop whining all you have for the next eight years?

CN
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2017, 06:15 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,948,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
He's not Hillary though. I would still rather have an immature ass than an incompetent, traitorous, maniacal liar.

Anyone over Hillary. So happy she is gone. Hope to never see her again.

Old 01-09-2017, 06:16 PM

10,926 posts, read 21,984,695 times
Quote:
It's not rage it's the truth! Sorry you can't handle it.
Why is it that the dems are finally now claiming to be concerned with the truth?

Old 01-09-2017, 06:17 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,828,251 times
Quote:
He's not Hillary though. I would still rather have an immature ass than an incompetent, traitorous, maniacal liar.

Well, let's look at your list of requirements a little:

1) What qualifications does Trump possess to enable him to actually run something as complex as this country ? He has zero experience in world affairs, and has no idea how to be diplomatic. Just wait until some foreign leader starts ruffling his feathers.........he will be tweeting like there is no tomorrow.

2) Traitorous ? Snuggling up to Russia is a very questionable act. Won't go so far as saying traitorous, but certainly not very pro America.

3) Maniacal liar? Ok, now we have something. There is no bigger, more pathological liar on this earth than Donald J. Trump. If there were an Olympics for lying, he would be a many time gold metal winner! In fact, it would be easier to list non lies he has told, than lies, because the truth and Trump do not exactly fit into the same sentence. He lies even when he doesn't need to, he just does it for fun ! (If you would like videos of Trump out and out lying, let me know, they are readily available)

Hillary is certainly no peach, but on the 3 criteria you listed, she is not even in the same league as Trump, and I am not saying that in a positive way for Mr. T.

Last edited by don1945; 01-09-2017 at 07:44 PM..

Old 01-09-2017, 06:18 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,698,048 times
Quote:
You got both with Trump.

Old 01-09-2017, 06:18 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
Quote:
It's not rage it's the truth! Sorry you can't handle it.
lol

OK, so now its a comedy thread ? Got it !!! We need a brake from all the serious stuff. Thanks good job !!!

Old 01-09-2017, 06:25 PM

8,328 posts, read 6,419,063 times
What bullying? He wasn't talking about that reporter

Old 01-09-2017, 06:30 PM

8,479 posts, read 6,878,349 times
I always enjoy his little girl twitter rants. Makes the day go faster.

Old 01-09-2017, 06:33 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,454,160 times
Quote:
When Meryl Streep elegantly called this fool out last night, for his mockery of a disabled reporter and made the larger point about this repetitive negative behavior of his, not befitting the holder of the most powerful position in the world, I think she struck a chord, that will reverberate for some time to come.

I fully realize that this thin skinned egomaniac just can't hold his tongue, is beside himself that he is not loved by A list Hollywood, and is also playing to his red meat Trumpies that just love this sort of thing, because they are more concerned with sticking it to the other side, then getting good, reputable and principled government.

Fine, but sooner or later and I think sooner, this behavior on his part, is going to wear thin, as it will become tiresome and boorish, especially once he begins governing and is subject to the slings and arrows that will undoubtedly begin to tarnish his luster, as well as pull back the curtain on his ignorance.

Once he loses and can no longer just rely on his bully boy persona, he and his Presidency will begin to melt away, and his ultimate downfall will begin - because it's all he has.
I hope no kids are reading his tweets. We don't need anymore bullies on the playground.

Old 01-09-2017, 06:46 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,725,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Well, let's look at your list of requirements a little:

1) What qualifications does Trump possess to enable him to actually run something as complex as this country ? He has zero experience in world affairs, and has no idea how to be diplomatic. Just wait until some foreign leader starts ruffling his feathers.........he will be tweeting like there is no tomorrow.

2) Traitorous ? Snuggling up to Russia is a very questionable act. Won't go so far as saying traitorous, but certainly not very pro America.

3) Maniacal liar? Ok, now we have something. There is not bigger, more pathological liar on this earth than Donald J. Trump. If there were an Olympics for lying, he would be a many time gold metal winner! In fact, it would be easier to list non lies he has told, than lies, because the truth and Trump do not exactly fit into the same sentence. He lies even when he doesn't need to, he just does it for fun ! (If you would like videos of Trump out and out lying, let me know, they are readily available)

Hillary is certainly no peach, but on the 3 criteria you listed, she is not even in the same league as Trump, and I am not saying that in a positive way for Mr. T.

1) Trump has far more experience actually running a large enterprise, than anyone in the Dem party past, or present. He'll do far better.

2) Trying to be diplomatic with another country is nothing wrong. If Trump were treating Russia the way 0bozo is right now, the snowflakes would be screaming all about how Trump is gonna start a war. But of course their loser/clown gets a pass.

I'll bet you had to take a pill after #3
Talk about 'maniacal', jeeesh.

Cankles, and the whole dem party is so rife with dishonesty, despicable lies, and treasonous activity that everyone, and I mean everyone worldwide can see.

But obviously this whole post is just another example of the lib proclivity toward "projection".

Mr. T would likely have pity for you. President Trump would point and laugh.

CN

Last edited by Compression; 01-09-2017 at 07:02 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies