Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2017, 05:50 AM

7,808 posts, read 6,385,175 times

Advertisements

The Japanese have a lot of weird androgynous types.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2017, 07:49 AM

8,224 posts, read 3,492,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scend57 View Post
.... is that the minority groups they claim to "represent" or "fight for" don't even believe in their wacky, weirdo, bizarre, SJW platform if you think about it

Hispanics (speaking as one)

Men are men, women are women. *Strange* absence of androgynous blue-haired "cisgender" types and similar leftist/SJW weirdos.

Blacks

Men are men, women are women. *Strange* absence of androgynous blue-haired "cisgender" types and similar leftist/SJW weirdos.

Asians

Arabs/Muslims

Hmmmmmm

It would appear "white liberalism" (the dominant strain in USA and Western countries) exists in it's own "bubble"..... as most of the REAL world is still quite traditional, and most normal people obviously don't "share" the strange and unnatural gender beliefs of the left

I'm so glad Trump won, perhaps now the culture can begin to heal from all the damage caused by the left's political correctness over the years
If you want to really hit the nail on the head, ask one of those liberal elitists why they live mostly in HOAs/Gated communities which seek to keep people other than white, out... You see a lot of it in NY...

Quick example of this, one of my best friends back from Poughkeepsie is black, he left "the hood" joined the air force came out and started a business.
Didn't drive a fancy car plain Jane Nissan maxima-it was paid for, didn't subscribe to consumption (coming from an engineering point of view). Car wasn't a priority, he could easily buy a BMW Audi Mercedes Jaguar better than what the agent was driving (a 3 year old cadillac cts)
Went to buy a house in the outskirts of Poughkeepsie, around Red Oaks Mills... Heard it from both the agent and others in the development how he couldn't possibly afford the HOA and property taxes combined, and felt as though he'd burst into flames by the looks people gave him.
He bought vacant property and built a house that trumps the preconfigured Jones and Smith layouts with faux granite counter tops on a 1/4 acre identical in every capacity to those other houses, priced at 245k-380k with the high HOA dues. His house is 3200sq feet sits on 2 acres, with a 3 car garage. That garage houses a new Nissan GTR ($$$) a new Mercedes G wagon($$$) a Ducati and BMW sport bike ($$$).

I for one don't care for the term-minority. It doesn't empower nor see people of color as "people".
Liberals are the most oppressive and bigoted people you will meet. They seek empowerment through blindly hiding behind some sort of card. They love passing bills that seek to oppress through more funding for entitlement programs keeping folks "on the plantation" and when that isn't enough and they resort to crime to get money-prison.
Who really, does one believe is the problem-Democrat liberals, or Republican conservatives?

Dems vote in favor of more government (tax burden) hand outs welfare programs and if you don't agree with them and their ideals you are some sort of Phobocisticismist especially when you disagree with their "progressive values" most often follow false prophets (like Clinton who proudly declared the sanctity of marriage was between a man and woman to win the NY senate position then claims she's the person of gay rights and will stand up proudly for LGBT issues:Please. She'd sell you out in a heart beat to keep her trust fund known as the Clinton foundation going and claimed to have evolved and embraces the gay community it's struggle, it's strife) and LOVE the divisive labels they assign people and believe in pandering for some cause and must assign blame to someone for the problems others face in life leaving personal accountability for poor life choices encouraging irresponsibility.

Don't believe it? Go to Academy and Hamilton street in Poughkeepsie or up to arbor hill Schenectady and Troy, see how many single mothers with multiple children from multiple men there are. If those baby mommas truly cared for their children they'd raise a family, not breed like rabbits and be compensated through assistance programs. Can't feed em, don't breed em. Cut the funding and aid and watch and see how many jump on "the pill" and other forms of birth control...

Still not convinced? How many areas suffer the highest crime rates and poverty, yet blame it on others for being oppressive? Nah, you did it to yourselves. I have no sympathy for dolts. Detroit closes down auto manufacture, writing was on the wall. Your cushy union who cared so much for your workers rights that extorted you in exchange for democrat votes, wasn't so cushy after all. You either adapt and find a new career or jump on the plantation and let Uncle Sam support your dead beat lazy butt. That's easier. Blame your problems on others. Never mind taking initiative and doing better for yourself.

Republicans vote in favor of less hand out and entitlement programs. Follow traditional values. And contrary to what dems drivel lead you to believe, would rather see people empower themselves without being weak and hiding behind a religion, race, color, creed, or sex. I'm all for helping someone. But to enable them and give it to them simply because they're of a different background than me or even the same-nope. Look at how parents raise their kids these days... Everything for the most part is handed to them, grow up spoiled believe that the world owes them something and feel entitled because they never heard the word NO, nor been put over daddy's knee when they cut up and acted out.

Same applies in modern day society. When something's given and not Earned folks don't appreciate it and not only Want more, EXPECT more and you'd better give it to them woe is they, otherwise again you're some sort of Phobocisticismist. And Oppressive

Folks, we all are born with a clean slate, make what you will of it, if you fail at something before you go blaming someone else, reflect upon yourself. Why didn't You succeed?

Brought up Clinton... How about Sanders! Ahh yes. This beaut of a hypocrite. A man of the people, he wanted to raise taxes to cover that free college that magically solves everyone's problems... Here's a thought...

Colleges are run like businesses, see contrary to the indoctrination they tried to spoon feed me through out highschool, how great and wonderful college is and you need to go right away! I saw it for what it truly is. Why in the hell would you spend the money to get an education, bury yourself in student loan debt and fall hook line and sinker for the perceived notion that if you don't go now you'll miss out? And that you can't gain an education unless it's from a top tier university costing 30-50k or more a year? Plus living expenses. Kind of putting the cart before the horse don't ya think? Recruiters creating the demand and the supply... I don't care what college it is, unless you apply yourself and study something that gives you marketable skills, a college education doesn't solve jack. Liberal arts and social studies, aren't going to provide you anything. I don't care what race, sex/sexual preference, or religion you are, you can't be that stupid to think college has a magic wand to solve your life problems. Matter of fact creates more problems, ask someone who's had to take a loan and studied medicine or law. Suckers are paying for that until they're in their 40s if they are lucky. And never mind addressing the root of the problem-being tuition and book prices, Sanders just wants to pay for it all with others money so they can have. To get to the true root of the problem, ask why the baby boomers and other generations put such an emphasis on college degrees... Because younger generations are a threat to them. They seek to suppress by requiring a college education in various trades and fields. Thins the heard of competition and makes them more desirable than some snot nosed punk fresh out of school with no hands on experience (look at jobs relative to the fields the students study 9 times out of 10 want 3-5 sometimes 5+ years of experience to go with that fancy degree) Dont believe me? Ask my friend who studied law for 6 years and how he ended up being a paralegal and clerk making 44k a year. Might sit in 3 cases a year while doing the grunt work for the old lawyers. Who's the dummy here? Him or the lawyers? He's a bit wet behind the ears, green if you will... He'd probably lose a significant amount of cases. If he was smart he'd have applied himself in a different field, one which doesn't require near the amount or cost of education, in a field that doesn't require YEARS worth of hands on experience, is he being taken advantage of? Absofrickenlutely! But hey he's got a college degree from a prestigious school! That and a couple bucks might buy ya a cup of coffee!

If Sanders truly cared about people gaining a higher education, he'd be for legislation to regulate tuition costs, and cutting admin and professors salaries. But Noooo... Pull an Oprah, you get an education and you get an education and you get an education, but the rest of you suckers have to pay for it! Very relative to buying a car. You might be able to finance a Cadillac for 350-500 a month over 84 months... Or finance some no frills car for the same money and have it paid for in 24-36 months...Bragging rights? Both have 4 wheels and get you from A to B... So why go to Harvard or Yale? Or in trades, why go to UTI or Wyotech for 65k a year plus living expenses and tools and come out with a certificate, no hands on real world experience set up to fail once landing in a dealership, when you can go to a community college for 2k a semester and get an associates with hands on real world condition vehicles, not lab condition vehicles...

I'll close with and Probably catch hell for this
My ex, she used to blat that she wasn't paid as much as her male coworkers. I reminded her that she not only had less experience than the guys who've been at the company longer than her, but that if she could focus on work instead of that stupid Facebook and cell phone of hers she could really go places...

She spent 3 years in the same company-never had a raise, cried the woman card, never mind the write ups of personal phone use and practical ineptness-poor job performance being a factor. No no, don't take responsibility for your actions it's easier to cry the woman card and was appalled that I didn't take her side in the matter...mommy dearest did...Lots of arguments and jealousy and control issues stemming from an emasculating liberal die hard mother who was the bread winner and didn't like me at all, tolerated me but made it quite clear I was some sort of threat, for I didn't view things through rose colored lenses.

Ex would be like "I tagged you in something how come you didn't like it?" "I've been texting you all morning what are you doing ignoring me?" "It's 7pm you aren't home WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" No you immature brat, I'm working. You know that thing I get paid to do so you don't have to pay any bills... Have a roof over your head, heat, electricity, internet to play on the Facebook... Should try it sometime yourself. You've been making 35k a year for 3 years, I'm closing in on 100k.

Old 01-10-2017, 08:00 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,719,550 times
Screw it... Maybe we SHOULD have Sharia law here...........

Old 01-10-2017, 08:02 AM

421 posts, read 204,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
You live in bubble because the real world is quite diverse and accepting. Yes, they are normal. We don't live in the dark ages anymore. And Trump can't do anything about it.
That's the thing, it isn't

Try coming out as a "cisgender" or "transgender" in an Arab/Muslim country and see what happens to you There WILL be consequences, including but not limited to jail time (or death, in extreme cases). And that's just ONE example. I have family in Mexico, and there if you're a man you're expected to act like a man, if you're a woman you're expected to act like a woman.

I stand by what I said, this SJW stuff ain't "normal" in like 98% of the world.

Out-of-touch Liberal/coastal elites truly live in their own delusional world, because it's QUITE apparent that gender roles/gender beliefs are normal in 98% of the REAL world

Old 01-10-2017, 08:04 AM

8,224 posts, read 3,492,859 times
And if you are that Gullible to believe liberal ideology that you are somehow inferior or a minority for being gay, black, Latino Asian etc and must blame you're troubles and woes on others different than you...

Old 01-10-2017, 08:06 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,506,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scend57 View Post
That's the thing, it isn't

Try coming out as a "cisgender" or "transgender" in an Arab/Muslim country and see what happens to you There WILL be consequences, including but not limited to jail time (or death, in extreme cases). And that's just ONE example. I have family in Mexico, and there if you're a man you're expected to act like a man, if you're a woman you're expected to act like a woman.

I stand by what I said, this SJW stuff ain't "normal" in like 98% of the world.

Out-of-touch Liberal/coastal elites truly live in their own world, because it's QUITE apparent that gender roles/gender beliefs are normal in 98% of the REAL world

Here's the thing ~ we 'ain't" an Arab/Muslim Country.

I suspect we don't want to be either.

Unless you want to put people to death for their sexual orientation?

Old 01-10-2017, 08:15 AM

20,454 posts, read 12,370,953 times
im not sure I agree with the OP reasoning but I do agree with a certain part of the sentiment.

Liberals are constant squealers about diversity. They portray themselves as champions of diversity.

but if you watch them, they are tyrants on intellectual diversity. Anyone that does not fall in line with Progressive orthodoxy is eaten alive. If some minority steps out of line and says something that isn't PROG Orthodox they will be eaten alive.

There is no room for diversity among PROGS. They hate diversity. they like people of all colors and racists to do what they are told, but everyone is marching in lock step, goose stepping like brown shirts in front of the PROG Review stand.

Old 01-10-2017, 08:53 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,387,578 times
I had this argument with a typical fire-engine-red haired, hipster glasses feminist yesterday who was railing about what "Trash" "Straight, white cis men" were.

After telling her that her misandry was unhelpful and explains why less than a quarter of American women identify as "feminists" today, I asked her why she thought "minorities" were her allies in any greater number or percent than "straight, white, cis men?"

With very limited exception there are no "countries of color" where gender equality is as close as countries traditionally run by "white cis men." Not in Latin America, not in Africa, not in the Middle East and not in Asia.

Not to mention, many minority cultures in the US are VERY traditionalist, and white American feminism is NOT embraced or supported - at all.

The only response I got was "misogyny has no geography" --- which of course simply missed the point in its entirety.

Old 01-10-2017, 08:55 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,387,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Here's the thing ~ we 'ain't" an Arab/Muslim Country.

I suspect we don't want to be either.

Unless you want to put people to death for their sexual orientation?

We don't. Which is why it's distressing to watch the most open and free countries in the welcome demographic disaster that will halt women's equality, gay rights and religious rights in its tracks.

Old 01-10-2017, 08:57 AM

20,701 posts, read 19,343,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
You live in bubble because the real world is quite diverse and accepting. Yes, they are normal. We don't live in the dark ages anymore. And Trump can't do anything about it.

You live in a fiery land. Do you know who killed gay marriage in California? Do you really think these disparate groups are going to rally to your silly, naive bong fantasy?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies