Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2017, 09:02 PM

5,341 posts, read 4,429,096 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Lifezette is a site founded by Laura Ingrams. Hardly neutral. Of course they're going to push the 4chan angle.

Which if it's true, I'd love to see how that evolved. It's all documented, if so.

Is this the chain?

I've been researching this since I first saw it here and I have to say, the people on reddit and 4chan are having themselves a good laugh. All that while I threw up a little in my mouth.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2017, 09:02 PM

13,422 posts, read 9,952,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
True.

I would use this article as a lead, as it links to the forum in question where their claims are being discussed.

4Chan Claims To Have Fabricated Anti-Trump Report As A Hoax | Zero Hedge

The article also summarizes and links to, directly, some of the relevant discussion.
Okay I went through the whole thing. There's nothing dated and concrete there that I can see. Easy to make up the story that you made up the story.

I'm still open to proof.

Old 01-10-2017, 09:03 PM

13,422 posts, read 9,952,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibginnie View Post
Is this the chain?

I've been researching this since I first saw it here and I have to say, the people on reddit and 4chan are having themselves a good laugh. All that while I threw up a little in my mouth.
Yeah, I may be missing something but that's written today, no?

There should be some electronic proof of sending this fan fiction to Wilson, with dates.

Old 01-10-2017, 09:06 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,756,269 times
Finster would proof change anything? Kelly Anne and Guliani and Newt would be on Fox news and CNN and MSNBC spinning it into a WIN ... Nobody cares. Traitor Trump hasn't changed his MO. We still voted for him cause we hate the black guy and the woman in the pants suit.

Old 01-10-2017, 09:06 PM

6,454 posts, read 7,010,414 times
honestly this just sounds like more false hope to obstruct Trumps presidency.

They've been doing one wild allegation after another for the last 2 months now.

They keep telling democrats...this is really really really it this time! We got em it's over now!!!!!

Get over it buttercups...you lost the election

Old 01-10-2017, 09:07 PM

6,573 posts, read 6,740,252 times
Lol, erotic Trump fan fiction all made up by 4chan & teenage boys. The CIA ran with it....let that sink in people

Old 01-10-2017, 09:08 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,756,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
honestly this just sounds like more false hope to obstruct Trumps presidency.

They've been doing one wild allegation after another for the last 2 months now.

They keep telling democrats...this is really really really it this time! We got em it's over now!!!!!

Get over it buttercups...you lost the election
See. You made my point for me. Thanks. Finster you getting this? ^^^^^^^

Old 01-10-2017, 09:09 PM

5,341 posts, read 4,429,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Yeah, I may be missing something but that's written today, no?

There should be some electronic proof of sending this fan fiction to Wilson, with dates.
Ohhh.I get what you're saying.

I found that over an hour ago. I'll see if I can find it again. I'm not a fan of Reddit. I do remember that it was something with /pol/, what ever that is. I start to dig deep and I forget where I started.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.

Old 01-10-2017, 09:11 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,397,248 times
I could hotlink to screenshots of evidence re: 4chan, but hot-linking is disallowed here.

That forum is tough to dig through as it isn't set up for the average passerby, fair warning, but they have posted the relevant screenshots if you are willing to brave it and dig through the forum for them.

Old 01-10-2017, 09:11 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,455,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
True.

I would use this article as a lead, as it links to the forum in question where their claims are being discussed.

4Chan Claims To Have Fabricated Anti-Trump Report As A Hoax | Zero Hedge

The article also summarizes and links to, directly, some of the relevant discussion.
You seem pretty adamant that it is not true. What would be a good indicator is Trump's first news conference tomorrow. If he cancels it, you are going to be pretty depressed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies