Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2017, 09:12 PM

13,422 posts, read 9,950,386 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
See. You made my point for me. Thanks. Finster you getting this? ^^^^^^^
Yeah I know. But I'd like to know if it's fake, because I'd rather know the truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2017, 09:13 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
Hillary got paid for giving speeches. This is the worst false-equivalency I've seen in a long time.
You better look into this, there was more than paid speeches......you didn't fall off a turnip truck, did you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
I suppose that means Pence will become the next president in that case he gets stripped of his power

Hillary isn't going to be in charge of the worlds most powerful country in a few weeks, so who cares, Hillary is done and over with, we can close the books on her now.
Sure now that she done damage and got away with it!

You're a little off balance if you think the queen has hung her hat.

Old 01-10-2017, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibginnie View Post
Ohhh.I get what you're saying.

I found that over an hour ago. I'll see if I can find it again. I'm not a fan of Reddit. I do remember that it was something with /pol/, what ever that is. I start to dig deep and I forget where I started.
OK, cheers! Best of luck.

Old 01-10-2017, 09:15 PM

51,652 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Who knows whats real or fake these days. I do know that anything goes these days.
We have moved beyond truth, we are in a "post-truth era." It does't matter what is true or not, what there is evidence to support or refute. All that matters is what you believe in your heart.

Or haven't you heard?

8,518 posts, read 3,755,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Yeah I know. But I'd like to know if it's fake, because I'd rather know the truth.
Same here. I'm into factual info and investigative journalism. I noticed a change in the country. Plenty of MAGA stickers and spray paint and intimidation of those who dissent. My Trump supporting friends don't care if is a Russian puppet as long as they WIN elections and hold power. Period. That's scary stuff.

42,850 posts, read 26,275,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
Oh Lord. This isn't good. I voted for Hillary but the LAST person I want in there is Pence. And far-right conservatives in Congress would be MORE than glad to see Trump go. They'll be nudging him out the door faster than any Democrat would.
If Pence was involved in the shenanigans Russia pre-election, he might go bye bye too

5,341 posts, read 4,429,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Here's one that I found. The compilation is from today but the date stamps are in there.

Still looking...
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.

Old 01-10-2017, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
I could hotlink to screenshots of evidence re: 4chan, but hot-linking is disallowed here.

That forum is tough to dig through as it isn't set up for the average passerby, fair warning, but they have posted the relevant screenshots if you are willing to brave it and dig through the forum for them.
I'll look around.

I thought a lot of the chatter around Hillary's emails was not factual and overblown, so I'd rather know than perpetrate untruths.

Old 01-10-2017, 09:16 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,396,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibginnie View Post
Is this the chain?

I've been researching this since I first saw it here and I have to say, the people on reddit and 4chan are having themselves a good laugh. All that while I threw up a little in my mouth.
That's natural.

Old 01-10-2017, 09:17 PM

1,816 posts, read 1,150,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
honestly this just sounds like more false hope to obstruct Trumps presidency.

They've been doing one wild allegation after another for the last 2 months now.

They keep telling democrats...this is really really really it this time! We got em it's over now!!!!!

Get over it buttercups...you lost the election
And your guy is losing the Presidency even before taking office. The narrative of him being a poor choice and a weirdo, has now taken hold and the steady drip drip of this story coupled with all the other business conflicts stories/scandals yet to come, will be an anchor around his neck for 4 years, and do serious damage to both his reputation and ability to govern.

He is toast before he even occupies the WH!

By 2020 anyone not named Trump will be a shoo in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies