Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2017, 09:48 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,756,269 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
She can't quit.

Gulliani comes across as a weasel. The new press secretary (is this guy the second or third press secretary?) is certainly not up to it and Reince Priebus comes across as a doofus. Lately, he's been claiming that Putin has been doing this for 50 years, so no big deal. Who believes that?
She lobbied for her new position in the cabinet. She could have left the admin after the win. She would have been the most sought after Republican strategist in modern history. She would have made millions in the private sector OR head the RNC or NJ politics. Instead she hitched to this wagon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2017, 09:49 PM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
The CIA should outscore their operations to Snopes if they are this stupid....this will be like an exploding cigar in the face of the mainstream media & McCain & assorted never-Trumpers & democrats tomorrow.
Dare to dream.

Americans love a good conspiracy.

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnirene View Post
I read all 35 pages. Pence is not mentioned at all. It is stated on page 15 that the Kremlin "engaged" with high profile players, Michael Flynn and "Stein" which I assume is Jill Stein, and financed their visits to Moscow but the word "engaged" is not explained.

No, Pence seems squeaky clean. I haven't followed him much, but I don't think there is much dirt on him, aside from his strict conservative views, ie, abortion, etc.

This country has survived Republican Presidents before, so Pence would probably not get us killed. Trump, on the other hand, needs to be kept out of the WH before he does irreparable damage to every ally and relationship we have.

Yep, I could live with Pence being in there.

1,187 posts, read 1,023,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
So some obama intellegance appointees just now found evidence Russia did something or could have done something 9 days before inauguration? What's the point of this, some last ditch effort to deny trump?
Not sure how reliable. According to dailymail NBC reporter Tom Winter suggested the information had already been 'shopped' to reporters last summer but never acted on. Don't know why they let it go.

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
So some obama intellegance appointees just now found evidence Russia did something or could have done something 9 days before inauguration? What's the point of this, some last ditch effort to deny trump?
Actually I read somewhere the source was the GOP opposition research. Still think its propaganda nonsense to distract from real intelligence. The CIA and FBI called it perfectly in my opinion. This is just distraction.

Old 01-10-2017, 09:52 PM

It's called counter Intel and propaganda to discredit the truth. Textbook political playbook. Run distorted stories based on the real allegations designed to make the public skeptical of the REAL story.

7,300 posts, read 3,397,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
The document published by Buzzfeed may well be fake. But it may have nothing to do with the original story from CNN, or anything to do with Russia having compromising info.

If this anon from /pol/ sent the original fan fiction to Wilson, it should be easy enough to post a copy of the sent file with a date.
Right. I agree that that would provide the best piece of evidence. That will ultimately be up to intelligence services to look into, or for Rick Wilson to give up, as there likely is no way to discover the identity of anonymous pol users - even within pol itself.

I have a variety of screenshots that track the event as best as it can be from within pol, though pol is still putting such summaries together themselves. Though, again, I am not allowed to hotlink to them here due to CD rules.

What I can do is link to the original Reddit sourced story that may have served as the template for the sexual deviance story, according to pol's own tracking of the apparent anonymous-user-in-question's statements from a few months ago.

If accurate the anon's username on twitter was "S.T. Prudence". He admitted taking the below story, adding "number 1" (to keep within CD decorum), and sending it to "a neocon who fell for the story". Other claims outs that Neocon as Rick Wilson. This was all documented several months ago.

https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearn...il_indonesian/

As documented in a screenshot (can't hotlink), several months ago the relevant anon user from pol is also laughing about the fact that the people that he handed the false story off to made up an extra layer, the Russian spy layer, out of whole cloth.

Last edited by golgi1; 01-10-2017 at 10:10 PM..

6,573 posts, read 6,740,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Dare to dream.

Americans love a good conspiracy.
This is going to be hilarious......they think that they really, really got Trump now NOT.

Old 01-10-2017, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
This is going to be hilarious......they really, really got Trump now
Ha. .. lol. Not happening.

Old 01-10-2017, 09:54 PM

6,573 posts, read 6,740,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Ha. .. lol. Not happening.
I know...it's fake news. Teenage boys from 4chan made it up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies