Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2017, 09:59 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
This is going to be hilarious......they think that really, really got Trump now NOT.
We'll see.

This could all be a plot by the Notorious Clintons to bring down the Republican party.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2017, 10:00 PM

2,359 posts, read 1,033,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post

Yes, I am engaging in a little hyperbole. Your powers of observation are super. Shoot me.

You treasonous bustard!

Old 01-10-2017, 10:00 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
I know...it's fake news. Teenage boys from 4chan made it up.
And you know how reluctant Americans are to believe fake news.

Old 01-10-2017, 10:02 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,713,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
There are many financial reasons but here's another...

Former Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid sent a scathing public letter to the FBI demanding to know why they sat on news that we now know indicates that Russian blackmail entirely compromises Donald Trump. As you can see in full below, the 35-page report cites a “golden showers†party with prostitutes in the Moscow Ritz Carlton’s presidential suite as one of the reasons why Russian intelligence has the President-elect over a barrel.

FBI Director Comey Knew Of Trump Sex Tape Blackmail Before Election
The memorandum imbedded in this link looks like serious BS/ fake news.

Old 01-10-2017, 10:02 PM

13,418 posts, read 9,944,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibginnie View Post
Here's one that I found. The compilation is from today but the date stamps are in there.

Still looking...
Ah, ok. I can see how the report Buzzfeed published could be fake.

I went through the 4chan thread re the Buzzfeed doc and in between virtual high fives, even those guys were asking for the same proof I'd like to see. Which is only proof if the fan fiction piece is the proof the FBI has that they shared with Trump and Obama. Who knows what they've got? I think they need to release it, whatever it may be. Egg and all.

Old 01-10-2017, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milton Miteybad View Post
You treasonous bustard!
Lol, why thank you very much Sir!

Old 01-10-2017, 10:04 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,808,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
No, Pence seems squeaky clean. I haven't followed him much, but I don't think there is much dirt on him, aside from his strict conservative views, ie, abortion, etc.

This country has survived Republican Presidents before, so Pence would probably not get us killed. Trump, on the other hand, needs to be kept out of the WH before he does irreparable damage to every ally and relationship we have.

Yep, I could live with Pence being in there.

Yeah the only thing really bad about him is the social issues. People forgot that he seems to take criticism well...at least when you see how he reacted to Hamilton.

Old 01-10-2017, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
Right. I agree that that would provide the best piece of evidence. That will ultimately be up to intelligence services to look into, or for Rick Wilson to give up, as there likely is no way to discover the identity of anonymous pol users - even within pol itself.

I have a variety of screenshots that track the event as best as it can be from within pol, though pol is still putting such summaries together themselves. Though, again, I am not allowed to hotlink to them here due to CD rules.

What I can do is link to the original Reddit sourced story that may have served as the template for the sexual deviance story, according to pol's own tracking of the apparent anonymous-user-in-question's statements from a few months ago.

If accurate the anon's username on twitter was "S.T. Prudence". He admitted taking the below story, adding "number 1" (to keep within CD decorum), and sending it to "a neocon who fell for the story". Other claims outs that Neocon as Rick Wilson. This was all documented several months ago.

https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearn...il_indonesian/
Gotcha, thank you.

Old 01-10-2017, 10:07 PM

10,028 posts, read 9,501,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Allegedly, his lawyers met with Kremlin contacts to work out ways to pay hackers.

Six major allegations levelled by Trump spy memos
Allegedly.... LOL... the whole golden shower thing is a Bill Clinton signature thing.

Old 01-10-2017, 10:09 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,109,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
I doubt he would have colluded. Or that the Russians would put him into that position. Too sophisticated.

My guess is that the guy is basically broke, maybe with the serious Russian loans, and he'd rather the world not know. While on the "subject" might as well keep gossiping.

The money he fronted for the campaign last year used up pretty much the last of his liquidity (if it wasn't outright borrowed). Trump initially structured the donations as a personal loan to his campaign with the plan that later donors would reimburse him. Except they wouldn't. Potential donors insisted that he first forgive the loans. Trump balked, then finally caved - and this was about June. Needing the cash at that point, it was THEN he sold all his stocks, which were a surprisingly small amount given the size of his reputed business empire.

Trump's given two conflicting explanations for that stock sale - one that he sold to avoid conflicts of interest (not particularly credible given his other business conflicts plus this was before the Republican convention). The other story was that he foresaw a coming stock market crash.

Coupled with the refusal to release the tax returns ... Well, gossip over.
This is where I've stood on Trump all along.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies