Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2017, 06:52 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post
Amen! What goes around, comes around. Especially when it comes to narcissists:

I was about to write basically the same thing. If Trump wasn't such a dirt bag to begin with, then theses "rumors" wouldn't stick. As it is, his penchant for being an obnoxious boor, a racists, a bigot, a misogynist, and having a series a "model" (code for prostitutes/companions among the gentry) wives leaves him wide open for allegations of this sort to be believable....and never ending. This is just the first of what will be many efforts to discredit (not that he isn't already close to the bottom) Trump because he.....well...he is what he is purported to be.
It's only believable to the gullible left or those that are blinded by hate for Trump. Since the Dems didn't get elected into office they're now trying to force their way in any way possible and deflect away from their own issues of honesty and fairness.

Sad,sad,sad...
I still say (anti) social media will be the eventual downfall of us all...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2017, 06:53 AM

13,422 posts, read 9,952,903 times
Quote:
Amen! What goes around, comes around. Especially when it comes to narcissists:

I was about to write basically the same thing. If Trump wasn't such a dirt bag to begin with, then theses "rumors" wouldn't stick. As it is, his penchant for being an obnoxious boor, a racists, a bigot, a misogynist, and having a series a "model" (code for prostitutes/companions among the gentry) wives leaves him wide open for allegations of this sort to be believable....and never ending. This is just the first of what will be many efforts to discredit (not that he isn't already close to the bottom) Trump because he.....well...he is what he is purported to be.
Indeed.

Old 01-11-2017, 06:53 AM

57,286 posts, read 26,206,502 times
It's just deserving of more investigation that's all, funny that the same people that are willing to believe Julian Assange are now suddenly questioning news sources?

Old 01-11-2017, 06:54 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
That is the problem. It's too easy with Trump. People can throw anything on the wall, and people will think there is a good chance it's true due to Trumps reputation as a dirt-bag and a ***** grabber. This is never going to end, and will be a huge distraction and source or embarrassment for the whole nation.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 01-11-2017 at 07:51 AM.. Reason: bypassing the profanity filter

Old 01-11-2017, 06:59 AM

18,461 posts, read 7,089,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
I'm very interested in how Trump is going to react to this, perfect timing for his news conference tomorrow.
Yes, I'm SURE the timing is just a coincidence, nothing suspicions about it at all..

13,422 posts, read 9,952,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
It's only believable to the gullible left or those that are blinded by hate for Trump. Since the Dems didn't get elected into office they're now trying to force their way in any way possible and deflect away from their own issues of honesty and fairness.

Sad,sad,sad...
Oh come on. Are you telling me that the right didn't run rife with speculation when it was Hillary? I saw all kinds of nonsense written about her. I think this is made up but you guys don't get the moral high ground here.

In fact, Trump is one of the greatest offenders when it comes to spreading unsubstantiated speculation. So you can put that high horse back in its stable.

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times

LMAO.....that's funny coming from the right that lapped up every ridiculous fake story put out about Hillary Clinton and Obama as if it was mother's milk.

In fact, some birthers still believe Obama isn't American born.....even after their fearless leader told them otherwise.

Old 01-11-2017, 07:02 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Oh come on. Are you telling me that the right didn't run rife with speculation when it was Hillary? I saw all kinds of nonsense written about her. I think this is made up but you guys don't get the moral high ground here.

In fact, Trump is one of the greatest offenders when it comes to spreading unsubstantiated speculation. So you can put that high horse back in its stable.
This is all anyone needs to know at this point in time:

“A dossier, compiled by a person who has claimed to be a former British intelligence official, alleges Russia has compromising information on Trump. The allegations are unverified, and the report contains errors,” the collaborative BuzzFeed article asserts.

Duly noting the dubious quality of the information presented, BuzzFeed chose to publish the threadbare ‘dossier’ sans any evidence of its legitimacy — and the rush to perhaps damn Trump before the upcoming inauguration has tentatively been discredited by one of the most unlikely sources: 4Chan.

Epic Troll -- 4Chan Users Claim CIA & Media Fell For Trump "Golden Shower" Fake News

Old 01-11-2017, 07:03 AM

30,166 posts, read 11,795,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
It's just deserving of more investigation that's all, funny that the same people that are willing to believe Julian Assange are now suddenly questioning news sources?
Assange has not published any fake information in the 11 years or so of Wikileaks. You may not like what his has published or the way it was obtained. The governments has thrown everything at him including assassination attempts and fake rape allegations. No reason to believe he is suddenly making things up, but believe what you want.

If you want to believe anonymous unverified troll messages as fact go ahead.

Old 01-11-2017, 07:04 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
Yes, I'm SURE the timing is just a coincidence, nothing suspicions about it at all..
Hmmmm, sounds familiar, doesn't it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies