Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2017, 08:18 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,978,664 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Because Trump is the one that hired prostitutes in Russia.
LOL... you are not that naïve, are you? believing a "not verified" accusation which started on a troll message board as true?? Since I have seen so many posters speak of tin foil hats that Trump supporters wear, I will gladly hand you mine. I am sure it will fit, enjoy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2017, 08:19 AM

51,652 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
With that logic Putin would have done the same thing with Obama during the past 8 years, why just Trump? And one could point to the facts that Obama never challenged Putin besides lip service on his military aggression and withheld investigating the hacking claims early on that Putin has dirt on Obama.

When one decides everything is a conspiracy it can go down many roads.
Indeed.

It helps Obama that he has been transparent about his financial dealings and that none of it involved backing from Russian financiers.

Old 01-11-2017, 08:22 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,700,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibginnie View Post
Is this the chain?

I've been researching this since I first saw it here and I have to say, the people on reddit and 4chan are having themselves a good laugh. All that while I threw up a little in my mouth.
They were having a similar laugh when the Clinton emails were released but that didn't change the minds of those who wanted to believe.

Old 01-11-2017, 08:22 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Keep telling yourself whatever it takes to confirm your support for a buffoon.

So, now you're believing Russia has the truth. Wasn't it just a few weeks ago people were harping on the right for believing Russia didn't do the hacking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
They were having a similar laugh when the Clinton emails were released but that didn't change the minds of those who wanted to believe.
Actually, no one cared too much about the guy offed by who knows who, that handed over those emails to Assange.

It was the content of those emails, that you and others so easily ignored that we found interesting.

Old 01-11-2017, 08:23 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,374,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
CNN reporting that US intelligence officials briefed POTUS and POTUS-Elect that Russians have compromised Trump with both personal and financial information. The source is allegedly a well vetted MI6 agent, they are currently trying to verify the information in the claims are true though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyyc View Post
This isn't new news. It's likely the biggest reason he hasn't released his taxes. Many of his projects recently would be underwater financially if it wasn't for strong support from Russians.

The "news" is that the story originated on 4chan.

https://redice.tv/news/did-4chan-troll-the-cia

Old 01-11-2017, 08:24 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,700,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Same here. I'm into factual info and investigative journalism. I noticed a change in the country. Plenty of MAGA stickers and spray paint and intimidation of those who dissent. My Trump supporting friends don't care if is a Russian puppet as long as they WIN elections and hold power. Period. That's scary stuff.
We see evidence of same right here on this board every single day.

They really don't care as long as their guy is in power and their "enemies" get theirs.
Just look at the glee expressed in the thread about Obama administration employees unable to find work now.

Very scary indeed.

Old 01-11-2017, 08:25 AM

5,341 posts, read 4,428,220 times
Stay on topic, folks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.

Old 01-11-2017, 08:26 AM

13,422 posts, read 9,950,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
LOL... you are not that naïve, are you? believing a "not verified" accusation which started on a troll message board as true?? Since I have seen so many posters speak of tin foil hats that Trump supporters wear, I will gladly hand you mine. I am sure it will fit, enjoy.
To be fair, even the troll message board posters are asking for actual proof that it started there.

Old 01-11-2017, 08:27 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,008,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Isn't it though?

The outrage over info that may or may not be true from the contingency that quotes Brietbart on a regular basis.

Please.
And yet, come next week he'll be sworn in (and at by the rabid left ). Too bad, no amount of made up crap YOU cheer about and decry as "truth" has stuck but the absolute truth of Wikileaks, the rabid left decried as "false" did.
The majority of America (not just those people in CA/NYC) are smarter than you think or hoped hence who's being given the keys to the White House next week.

We'll see if they made the right choice or not in time. Deal with it or pop more Zanax, either way it's over.

Old 01-11-2017, 08:27 AM

51,652 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Regardless of who trolled who, this genie is out of the bottle.

There will, of course, be lawsuits and twitter feuds. It's Trump we're talking about after all.

Which will bring this matter to the attention of those who were paying no attention until then.

Most will assume the story is true and Trump is trying to bully his way out of it.

It's his M.O.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies