Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2017, 11:57 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times

Advertisements

BBC correspondent: Ex-British intelligence officer ‘not the only source’ for Russia’s Trump dossier

Website is highly biased, so take what they say with that in mind. They do however link directly to the audio of the BBC. Interesting. Still not convinced of the other parts, but it would not surprise me if the Russians had something. Trumps had a...adventurous life at times.

edit to add-I also would not be surprised if it wasn't the hold on him they thought. Trump will simply deny reality, and his followers will agree.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2017, 01:10 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
BBC correspondent: Ex-British intelligence officer ‘not the only source’ for Russia’s Trump dossier

Website is highly biased, so take what they say with that in mind. They do however link directly to the audio of the BBC. Interesting. Still not convinced of the other parts, but it would not surprise me if the Russians had something. Trumps had a...adventurous life at times.

edit to add-I also would not be surprised if it wasn't the hold on him they thought. Trump will simply deny reality, and his followers will agree.
How about you wait a bit this time around?

Old 01-12-2017, 01:27 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,374,838 times
Quote:

Desperate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-BygHFEWDs

Old 01-12-2017, 01:49 AM

25,580 posts, read 56,477,246 times
Oh, it's true all right. All of it. And Cohen not in Prague. You don't need a passport in Europe when traveling between countries in the Eurozone. Lack of a stamp is meaningless.

Sexcapades don't matter except as blackmail material.

The REAL ISSUE IS the Trump knowledge of and collusion on hacking - which he's admitted to anyway.

Trump Claims He Has Secret Information About Russian Hacking | Vanity Fair

Old 01-12-2017, 02:05 AM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Desperate?

I suspect you failed to read my post. I point out that most of the report is likely nonsense, and even if the one part isnt none of his followers will care.

So...desperate for what? Or is this just more nonsensical spam that fails to address any discussion point?

Old 01-12-2017, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
Oh, it's true all right. All of it. And Cohen not in Prague. You don't need a passport in Europe when traveling between countries in the Eurozone. Lack of a stamp is meaningless.

The REAL ISSUE IS the Trump knowledge of and collusion on hacking - which he's admitted to anyway.

Yes, but you do need to be the same person.

CNN is now claiming it was a different Michael Cohen.

The real Cohen, Trump's attorney, never left the country during this period.

In fact, he was in California with his son on the day he was supposed to have been in Prague.

Crucial error in Trump dirty dossier revealed: Man named as his

Old 01-12-2017, 02:21 AM

Quote:
I suspect you failed to read my post. I point out that most of the report is likely nonsense, and even if the one part isnt none of his followers will care.

So...desperate for what? Or is this just more nonsensical spam that fails to address any discussion point?

I apologize.

I meant no disrespect.

It's just that where I come from, after someone is caught telling a giant ****ing lie, we don't then give them the benefit of the doubt so that they can tell more giant ****ing lies.

It's called integrity.

Old 01-12-2017, 02:23 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post

You're missing one major detail:

If Cohen had traveled to Prague (he did not) his point of origin would have been the U.S. You need a passport to fly from NYC to Prague. Berlin to Prague? No.

Old 01-12-2017, 02:37 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,086,894 times
Cohen already debunked

Prosritutes urinating on Trump disgustingly denied

This is political hack at its best

The Dems are doing everything they can to dekiegitimize this presidency

So many Washington losers...Lots of evil stuff going on

Old 01-12-2017, 03:35 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 2 days ago)

27,175 posts, read 13,455,286 times
From the BBC's own news website

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBC

The significance of these allegations is that, if true, the president-elect of the United States would be vulnerable to blackmail by the Russians.

I understand the CIA believes it is credible that the Kremlin has such kompromat - or compromising material - on the next US commander in chief. At the same time a joint taskforce, which includes the CIA and the FBI, has been investigating allegations that the Russians may have sent money to Mr Trump's organisation or his election campaign.

Claims about a Russian blackmail tape were made in one of a series of reports written by a former British intelligence agent, understood to be Christopher Steele.

As a member of MI6, he had been posted to the UK's embassy in Moscow and now runs a consultancy giving advice on doing business in Russia. He spoke to a number of his old contacts in the FSB, the successor to the KGB, paying some of them for information.

They told him that Mr Trump had been filmed with a group of prostitutes in the presidential suite of Moscow's Ritz-Carlton hotel. I know this because the Washington political research company that commissioned his report showed it to me during the final week of the election campaign.

The BBC decided not to use it then, for the very good reason that without seeing the tape - if it exists - we could not know if the claims were true. The detail of the allegations were certainly lurid. The entire series of reports has now been posted by BuzzFeed.

Trump 'compromising' claims: How and why did we get here? - BBC News

Ex-MI6 officer Christopher Steele in hiding after Trump memo - BBC News

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies