Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2017, 07:02 AM

4,040 posts, read 2,557,611 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso_Castillo View Post
"He is not My President" Can Mean that if He calls me to war I would not Support him and I would not enroll. If he calls me to volunteer in something I will Not. if he sends messages to the Nation I will ignore him. If I can do whatever to avoid paying taxes I will do.
Yeah we know. YOUR president is Nieto.

Avoiding the draft and not paying taxes are illegal.
But we already know your disdain for the laws of this country don't we?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2017, 07:05 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHDave View Post
It's the 12 year old mentality. It makes zero difference that they say it, but for some reason it makes them feel better, as incorrect as it is.
this is a good answer.

since they don't recognize him as president, that means they can't complain about what he does as president.

right?

Old 01-11-2017, 07:09 AM

1,302 posts, read 683,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadgates View Post
Yeah we know. YOUR president is Nieto.

Avoiding the draft and not paying taxes are illegal.
But we already know your disdain for the laws of this country don't we?
I said "It Can Mean". that Way I am not saying it applies to me but only that it can mean. Fortunately He is not my president.

Avoiding Paying Taxes is Illegal But Trump is then the champion of Illegal Evasión.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qXjsMK_MnU

So doing illegal things Makes Us SMART (as He said)

Old 01-11-2017, 07:13 AM

7,275 posts, read 5,286,513 times
All of these various "reasons" in my opinion are still underlying the absolute truth that he is the president.

Whether called to service and you don't go is your choice for personal reasons. Whether you take a risk or not about taxes is a personal choice. It still doesn't change the fact he is POTUS. I just can't get it through my thick skull thinking anything other than if I live in the U.S. and am a legal citizen, then Trump is my president by fact, and anything else is just personal brainwashing to believe something else.

Old 01-11-2017, 07:14 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlongTheI-5 View Post
A lot of right wingers were saying this about Oboma over the last 8 years. It's nothing new.
as a hard core Anti-Obama person, I accept the above as absolute fact.

shoot, there were times when that thought ran thru my head. I might have even said as much here on C-D.

people vent. we get over it.

ive been around long enough to have gone 4 and 4 in presidential elections. one thing I know for sure, you are happy for a while, then... not so much... then you win again.

let the losers say what they want.
let the winners remember our next loss is somewhere down the road... but its coming.

Old 01-11-2017, 07:16 AM

27,575 posts, read 28,673,621 times
We'll just have to wait and see who this fictitious liberal president is going to be when the Republican majority takes over all branches of government 9 days from now.

Old 01-11-2017, 07:19 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,545,982 times
It's just rhetoric.

Old 01-11-2017, 07:22 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,493,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordwillin02 View Post
Losing mentalities like this are exactly why America is turning on the Democratic party, most of us are better than this.

Cry cry cry me a river.
As a foreign observer; that is precisely why Obama got re-elected a two term president because of the same behaviour from the other side with all their birther, muslim, Kenyan nonsense.

It would seem to this casual observer, losing mentalities ABOUND and know no particular party affiliation.

Old 01-11-2017, 07:24 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,493,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
as a hard core Anti-Obama person, I accept the above as absolute fact.

shoot, there were times when that thought ran thru my head. I might have even said as much here on C-D.

people vent. we get over it.

ive been around long enough to have gone 4 and 4 in presidential elections. one thing I know for sure, you are happy for a while, then... not so much... then you win again.

let the losers say what they want.
let the winners remember our next loss is somewhere down the road... but its coming.
DANG! A cogent and impartial assessment. KUDOS

Old 01-11-2017, 07:42 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
I have heard "He's not my President" in reference to Trump from friends, clients, online, even my mother. I was speaking with my Mom about this last night.

It doesn't matter that you didn't vote for Trump. It doesn't matter if you despise Trump. It doesn't matter if you fear for the future because of Trump. As far as I'm concerned it's a plain vanilla straight forward fact that Donald Trump IS YOUR president, the POTUS of every citizen in this country. I didn't vote for Trump, but he is MY President.
I heard it back in 1992 from Pubs whining about Clinton's win.

The reality is that in a few days Trump WILL be president of the United States.

He doesn't have much time left to start acting like a president instead of a spoiled overindulged teenager seeking attention.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies