Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2017, 10:18 AM

2,095 posts, read 3,795,331 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpollen View Post
LOL! I see what Trumpers NOW tell themselves about all the lies by their candidate:

Well, it's okay to LIE during a campaign, because you're lying to get votes.So that makes it okay!

HAHAHAHAHA.

No, Virginia. Politicians SOMETIMES lie a bit (Hillary had about a 3% rating on lies...Trump had a 97% rating...almost everything he said was wholly or partially a lie), and they certainly exaggerate. But no, politicians don't just make stuff up and lie, for the purpose of getting votes, usually. And if they did, that's NOT okay.
As I said before you hear what you want to hear. Metalmancpa just said he was a LIBERAL.

77,013 posts, read 47,426,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
this is how he will treat the media for the next four years. he would love to censor every word about him and his admin he doesn't like.
Scary. He will pick few outlets which say what he wants to be said, and the rest will be silenced.

And he plays the Nazi card?????

22,974 posts, read 26,917,432 times
Let's see if CNN has the intestinal fortitude to be honest about their roll in this fake news.
Tapper is trying to walk back CNN role in hyping the fake story and spinning it like a top...

13,239 posts, read 9,857,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
They'll never be happy. Wish they'd chill out already and let the man maga.
Well surely we can't stop him, right?

So yeah, let him. Off he goes. MAGAing as we speak.

6,738 posts, read 2,890,244 times
The more Big Don talks, the more I like him. There is no doubt about it, he is making America great again..
You can tell what he says is really great stuff because all of the left wing losers in here are coming unglued with their baseless attacks.
Go Don, Go America...

Old 01-11-2017, 10:19 AM

14,221 posts, read 6,919,102 times
His two sons will run the business?

Isnt that exactly what Saddam Hussein's two sons did when he was in charge in Iraq?

That reeks of nepotism.

Old 01-11-2017, 10:19 AM

51,604 posts, read 25,617,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post
First question: Skip. Can't answer that. More accusations by Trump (unsubstantiated). Hacking...gacking. Back to talking about his boyfriend.

Second Question: Boyfriend likes me. No more penalties against my "friend" .

Question Three: "I am a very high profile person". I "know" there are always cameras. (Yup, he did find that out!) Touting his pedophile pageant.

Question Four: Tax Returns..... No dealings with Russia...no debt.....I could run both my business and gubment....but because I am ethical ( at this point I fell off my chair)...No...no tax returns. People don't care......wrong.

Question Five: Oh no.... sons running company.....President elect done. Trump leaves stage...as predicted.
That was the press conference?

"My boyfriend likes me."

"You're never going to see those tax returns."

"My boys will run the business."

"I'm ethical."

Seriously, that was it?

Old 01-11-2017, 10:20 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,013,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie4 View Post
Think, and think hard. Which network trolls the living poo poo out of Trump?

Apply yourself, I think you'll get it..
Pretty much all of them, and since I don't have cable, I'm not privy to various fake journalists.

So...who was it?

Old 01-11-2017, 10:20 AM

8,302 posts, read 3,889,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpollen View Post
HE'S talking about fake news? Now, he's attacking the free press in our country as "very dishonest."

He does not understand the concept of a free press, the cornerstone of our democracy.

He doesn't understand democracy.

This is scary. He's just a real estate and golf resort guy. Global. He doesn't understand democracy.
For more years than I can shake a stick at, the American people sat back and passively watched the growing menace of the Radical Right, at first it was just a crazy fat guy on talk radio blathering with a few kooks out in the hinterlands, then it moved on to the takeover of Fox News and finally, culminated in the election of Donald Trump.

All along, the average American thought to themselves; "it can't happen HERE, right?" No way that this country would ever come under the thumb of a tyrant, no way we'd ever fall for the lies of a demagogue, that happens to other countries right? Now we see that it has come to pass, and I think that we will get we we deserve. We were so apathetic, so bedazzled with electronic toys and buying McMansions that we let the crown jewels of freedom slip away from us. So dumbed down that we let a con-man like Trump manipulate his way to become the leader of the free world.

Old 01-11-2017, 10:21 AM

1,302 posts, read 679,904 times
CNN will need to Give the Microphone to Bernie Sanders to nullify The Donald.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies