Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2017, 12:08 PM

572 posts, read 435,115 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blktoptrvl View Post
President Ego?
President Hyperbole?
President Bullsh#t

Which of these three is most appropriate?
President Trump.

Say it.

Old 01-11-2017, 12:08 PM

4,040 posts, read 2,555,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJoe View Post
If President Trump does nothing else as POTUS, bringing constant emotion strife to all the blowhard, out of touch lefties in this country will be enough for me! Watching, on a daily basis, the continuing meltdown from the left, is proof that President Trump will truly "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN".

Hey liberals, every day you keep posting your crazy a$$ed sh|t, you convince more reluctant Trump voters that they were right to support this great man. Thanks for the help!!����

That's exactly how I feel.

If Bernie had won I'd have had a tougher decision to make (although the "everything should be free" mantra is sickening and tired), but I was certainly far more "hell no to HRC" than I was "pro-Trump". These last 2 months have been great and I am much more supportive of him now than on NOV 8th, when I cast my ballot.

Last edited by chadgates; 01-11-2017 at 12:17 PM..

Old 01-11-2017, 12:10 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
First, the Russians didn't 'hack the election'. They hacked a poorly secured DNC mail server. The DNC was so outraged by the hack that they.... refused to let the FBI inspect the server for evidence.

Second, he waited for the facts directly from the Intel community instead of jumping on a bandwagon like the media did.

You seriously think that Russian intelligence, used a 2 year old malware program to hack into the DNC?

Old 01-11-2017, 12:10 PM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Who does press conferences with supporters standing behind the press? It's supposed to be the press only. We are now in the age of staged reality show press conferences.

I cannot wait until the press really starts holding the buffoon to real standards and demands real answers to relevant issues such as his Russian allegiance. When their ratings drop due to redundancy, maybe they will get back on track and hold the birther-in-chief's feet to the fire.
He won't be able to shout down the media too long, let alone the US servicemen. You can call them Nazis once, but they won't take it for long.

Old 01-11-2017, 12:11 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,711,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Best part of the Press Conference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CYasjjqHNw
It was terrific - and I tuned in on the radio just before this part started.

How many others would agree that what we see continuing to unfold is beyond a lifetime of wildest dreams of what we've yearned for in the political arena? To say that this is a historic time in our history just doesn't quite seem adequate.

It is incredible what one honest man with guts can accomplish. Go President Trump!!!!

Old 01-11-2017, 12:15 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,008,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
And Obama was perfectly good with lecturing the US from his Bully Pulpit?
I see it as a strong leader who won't be run over like the last President.

When this President draws a "Line in the sand" it will actually mean something unlike the last President.
it is subjective if you think Obama did or di not "draw a line in the sand" he most certainly killed bin laden, nor was he run over when he accomplished ACA or a number of other things. his presidency is now for history to write. Obama was never consistently outright rude in general and in particular at press conferences. nor did he get into verbal confrontations like we saw today with press. trump is a bully who condones his own behavior and continues to give himself permission to be the ass that he is. conduct unbecoming.

Old 01-11-2017, 12:15 PM

25,838 posts, read 16,515,156 times
"You are fake news"

And the slow clap from the shocked, but happy people in the rooms starts.

I LOVE IT!

Old 01-11-2017, 12:23 PM

17,986 posts, read 27,444,769 times
I skipped through his presser and thought it was absolutely great.

I did not watch a second of Obama last night, but instead went to Netflix and watched a great documentary on Winston Churchill.

I did however catch a highlight of the Obama speech last night on FOX channel 360 and all I saw was Barack using a tissue to dab each eye.

Old 01-11-2017, 12:24 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,008,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
You really don't want to go here do you? President Trump hasn't taken office, so wait for facts before you start blaming him. After all, he won't be giving Russia Uranium and Iran nuclear options.

They're proud to be nasty women!
I already went there. trump's supporters do support and condone his behavior. I would love to change my opinion on trump is he becomes a great president. his campaign, his actions to date doesn't bode well.

nasty woman. women should never be ashamed of who they are and what they believe in. some people label women radical feminist, feminazi for supporting birth control or choice. standing up for a woman's rights does not make one a radical only human. not a damn thing wrong with wearing a pink party hat and speaking your mind.

Old 01-11-2017, 12:30 PM

57,221 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Whatever that has to do with the point I was makings escapes me, if you can't fairly answer a question then divert.

So do you now agree that Trump now believes that the Russians were responsible, or are you going to post human interest stories instead of answering that simple question.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies