Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2017, 12:37 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,008,400 times

Advertisements

I think my Republican/conservative friends are overly sensitive about Trump because they know he's an idiot. They voted party lines, hate the Clinton & knew he was a basket case. So they are overly defensive. Eventually they will have to give up defending him. He's a nut job. I've developed a whole theory that his son-in-law and daughter have decided they are there to keep an eye on him because they know what he is like. Why else would the President elect's daughter sit in on meetings when she is just going to be looking after her kids in Washington DC? Come on now......something's up
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2017, 12:39 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,173,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
What if he was doing golden showers on Obama and calling it rain ? Would anyone complain or care ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
What would the news of the golden shower contribute even if it were 100% true?

Trump had sex parties. OK, so? People have sex parties. Big news! I could see it's a big news if Trump advocates sex parties only for the rich and powerful.

Also who in the world is not a sexual deviant? We are all freaks in our own ways.
Uhhh

Old 01-11-2017, 12:42 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,563,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I think my Republican/conservative friends are overly sensitive about Trump because they know he's an idiot. They voted party lines, hate the Clinton & knew he was a basket case. So they are overly defensive. Eventually they will have to give up defending him. He's a nut job. I've developed a whole theory that his son-in-law and daughter have decided they are there to keep an eye on him because they know what he is like. Why else would the President elect's daughter sit in on meetings when she is just going to be looking after her kids in Washington DC? Come on now......something's up
How could an idiot become a billionaire and have successful children? That's on top of running a successful presidential campaign against all odds like 90% the media and his own party.

If that person is an idiot, what about us?

Old 01-11-2017, 12:43 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,903,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
Why are conservatives so sensitive about Trump criticism?

Obama was criticized for years for allegations that he was muslim and wasn't born in America.
So why are conservatives now crying every time somebody questions something that Trump does?
Obama has done everything he could to prove he is a Muslim with numerous statements over and over that were "slips" as they claim and the fact that he has supported the Muslim extremists throughout his office.

Question Trump all you like. In fact, I would love for you to question him on facts...

but... using a made up story that a retarded person could have easily checked to find it false and then yelling it out like a moron disrespectfully is not questioning, it is propaganda BS by idiots who are too stupid to flip burgers much less be in a position to actually hold a government official to a position.

So sorry I killed your little narrative, but the fact is we don't need to make up stories to have legitimate criticisms of Trump and the progressives that keep doing such? (and this is a comment in general) Well... nice job you idiots, you are insuring that you are looked at as the court fool for the next 50 years morons! Seriously, how stupid do you people have to be?

Old 01-11-2017, 12:43 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,563,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Uhhh
Which part you don't understand? That golden shower "news" is completely ridiculous. It's like saying "sky is blue."

Old 01-11-2017, 12:47 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,173,023 times
Quote:
Which part you don't understand? That golden shower "news" is completely ridiculous. It's like saying "sky is blue."

Um...I think you need to work on your analogies.

Also, "doing golden showers on Obama" (how that thought even came to one's mind is disturbing) and claiming everyone is a freaky, sexual deviant is...odd. To say the very least.

Old 01-11-2017, 12:52 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
Quote:
What would the news of the golden shower contribute even if it were 100% true?

Trump had sex parties. OK, so? People have sex parties. Big news! I could see it's a big news if Trump advocates sex parties only for the rich and powerful.

Also who in the world is not a sexual deviant? We are all freaks in our own ways.
Lol, puh leeze, give us all a break, ok? Obama did coke in college & you guys didn't shut up about it. Don't even try to say that Trumps bed wetting doesn't confirm to the world what a classless twit he really is.

Old 01-11-2017, 12:56 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,726,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
Why are conservatives so sensitive about Trump criticism?

Obama was criticized for years for allegations that he was muslim and wasn't born in America.
So why are conservatives now crying every time somebody questions something that Trump does?
Oh my, I think you have the presidents, and the parties mixed up. We listened to years of blaming Bush for everything including flooding in the UK: we listen to libs cry about how awful it was that Sanders wasn't taken more seriously: we saw people crying because their queen didn't get elected. Some even had to take off from work and you can come on here and ***** about Trump supporters being sensitive?

Old 01-11-2017, 12:57 PM

8,312 posts, read 3,926,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Nice try. You attempt to brand defense as crying.
Fail.

What liberals want is a free pass to say anything they want. When the other side protests the liberals attempt to brand it as "crying" in an attempt to make criticism of liberals go away.
Fail.
Hate to break it to you, but in this country there IS freedom to say anything you want. You are going to hear it loud and clear from all corners of this country - it's not just "liberals", even Trump supporters are beginning to wake up from their fantasy; beginning to understand exactly what they elected. And the response is going to get louder and noisier and more American-like every day. Better get used to it.

Old 01-11-2017, 12:58 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,650,100 times
Fake post?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies