Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2017, 11:05 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,340,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperOscar View Post
So basically you are saying you are excited that your white supremist leader is going to usher in an authoritarian era for America and make this country into Soviet America....what a strange thing for people to be proud of. Our past presidents would be rolling over in their grave seeing so many Republicans willing to sell this country to Russia.

I would be surprised if Trump makes it four years. But congratulation on #MASA.
Liberals loved Russia until Trump won. Bernie went to Moscow on his honeymoon - how romantic.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2017, 11:08 PM

979 posts, read 490,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Liberals loved Russia until Trump won. Bernie went to Moscow on his honeymoon - how romantic.

Conservatives hated Communist Russia until Trump won, now they are all red hat wearing comrades. Trump made many trips to Russia for his romantic getaways with Putin. Putin likes Trump's tiny hands because it makes things look so much bigger.

Make America Soviet Again.

Old 01-11-2017, 11:11 PM

25,577 posts, read 56,455,902 times
And yet another lie calling CNN "fake news."

• That oppos research has been floating around for at least six months.
  • The intelligence people told him about it.
  • He lied when he said intelligence leaked it.
  • They DIDN'T.
  • CNN reported the existence of the document - which, again, has been "out there" for a long time -
  • CNN did NOT report the veracity of it.
Tonight, DNI director said Trump was told about this doc at the briefing.

CNN NEVER LIED.

CNN told the EXACT TRUTH.

What bothers Trump is the allegations in that document - which may or may not be true. My personal opinion - probably all of it is true. ESPECIALLY, Trump and his campaign collusion on the hacking. I don't care about sexcapades. He's a sleazebag - we all know that.

Trump clearly has NO RESPECT for free speech or the press - except he IS allowed to say anything, speak any lie and dares anyone to challenge him. Sounds very Soviet to me. They shoot the oppo press in Russia - investigative reporters are killed over there all the time.

In this case, he UNFAIRLY maligned CNN - and his dumbass supporters think this is smart - which only proves how stupid ALL of them are.

Old 01-11-2017, 11:14 PM

289 posts, read 145,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post

• They DIDN'T.
  • CNN reported the existence of the document - which, again, has been "out there" for a long time -

CNN NEVER LIED.

What bothers Trump is the allegations in that document - which may or may not be true. My personal opinion - probably all of it is true. ESPECIALLY, Trump and his campaign collusion on the hacking. I don't care about sexcapades. He's a sleazebag - we all know that.

Trump clearly has NO RESPECT for free speech or the press - except he IS allowed to say anything, speak any lie and dares anyone to challenge him. Sounds very Soviet to me. They shoot the oppo press in Russia - investigative reporters are killed over there all the time.

In this case, he UNFAIRLY maligned CNN - and his dumbass supporters think this is smart - which only proves how stupid ALL of them are.
I think you need a snickers bar.

Old 01-11-2017, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post

• They DIDN'T.

CNN NEVER LIED.

Trump clearly has NO RESPECT for the right of free speech or the press.

They pushed the golden showers narrative hard last night - total fake news. Not the first time CNN has been busted.

Old 01-11-2017, 11:17 PM

13,285 posts, read 8,442,400 times
I see the writing on the wall. Trump is disrespecting the freedom of press. Mark my words.. Him utilizing Twitter is a lame way to converse.. He wants that attention but cannot respect the press's right to investigate and report. He is going to treat citizens the way Korea does. Only inside highly misguided information may be conveyed to the peon citizens. Keep them in the dark.
Trump likes Twitter because he can't form more then five words .. And they all start with "I". He is so about himself.. Not the voters..

Old 01-11-2017, 11:18 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
It's not really their fault. Tonight I heard Carly Fiorina reiterate something we heard after the election. She pointed out that if the votes in Calif and New York weren't counted, Trump would have beat Hillary Clinton in the popular vote. So let's ignore 2 states with 58 million people and say he won the popular vote? This so-called logic is more than ridiculous, but some Republicans are still repeating this to prove that most Americans really like Trump, even though his approval rating is lower than any incoming president in history. George W. Bush had a 65% approval rating when he first took office. When Bill Clinton was inaugurated he had a 67% rating. Barack Obama entered the presidency with a 75% approval rating.

But let's not mess with the facts!
Fiorina...another liar and I'm surprised she is not in the Trump cabinet as the charm, congeniality and personality secretary.

Old 01-11-2017, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
I see the writing on the wall. Trump is disrespecting the freedom of press. Mark my words.. Him utilizing Twitter is a lame way to converse.. He wants that attention but cannot respect the press's right to investigate and report. He is going to treat citizens the way Korea does. Only inside highly misguided information may be conveyed to the peon citizens. Keep them in the dark.
Trump likes Twitter because he can't form more then five words .. And they all start with "I". He is so about himself.. Not the voters..

Well maybe Hillary will try again in 2020..

Old 01-11-2017, 11:19 PM

979 posts, read 490,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
They pushed the golden showers narrative hard last night - total fake news. Not the first time CNN has been busted.
So that is all you are concerned about is that President Sleazeball Trump isn't as sleazy as that golden showers story sounds? I guess you aren't concerned about Trump working with Putin and Russia in the hacking and basically being a bought and paid for politician for Putin. That is the bigger issue, the golden showers part is not important.

Though we all know Trump is a pervert, so it wouldn't be surprising if he gets off on having hookers pee on him. I imagine he has done a lot of dirty things with hookers over the years.

Old 01-11-2017, 11:19 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,350,188 times
List of "journalists" backing Acosta:

David Gregory of NBC
Shephard Smith of Fox News
Erin Burnett of CNN
Jake Tapper of CNN

All via Twitter except for Smith who did it on air.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies