Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2017, 10:11 AM

45,672 posts, read 27,291,457 times

Advertisements

The people wanted someone to kick over the table.

Why doesn't he act like other presidents? Where have other presidents gotten us?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

1,160 posts, read 714,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
He always seems so mentally unstable, unhinged, always acting like a weenie, bickers with reporters, continually shames people, constantly whining, tweeting his disdain about extremely unimportant things, regurgitating tired clichés, refuses to take accountability, etc.

He appears to delight in making a mockery of our government institutions yesterday hearkening Nazi Germany to describe our intelligence. Really?

He's derided our GOP-led congress on several occassions.

He claims to have more knowledge than our scientists.

He says he will disrupt our relationships with our own allies.

He says he will have his own private security force-will they be accountable to congress? the courts?

etc.

And isnt it cringeworthy how much he praises himself?

One has to wonder, is his Putin obsession due to his desire to actually be like Putin, and rule us like a Dictator, silencing opposing voices and leaving a trail of bodies like Putin?

Food for thought.
god, you people need therapy...BIG LEAGUE Therapy!

953 posts, read 844,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
He's a CHILD. The so called people have elected a man child.
It is hard to envision him lasting a full-term. A significant health issue, involuntary institutionalization or impeachment rate high on my list. I hope those who supported him as the second coming of Jesus enjoy the experience. Give the people what they want ... rest assured, there will be plenty of time for crying and hand-wringing later.

Old 01-12-2017, 10:13 AM

7,736 posts, read 5,001,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegabern View Post
Yeah, well, I'm just happy he's making liberals cry .

And emails!

And Hillary!
Same here. When will you liberals notice that OBAMA-nation over reached his executive powers on multiple occasions . He was the DICTATOR. When congress didn't pass immigration. Obama violated the constitution and thought he could just make up his own immigration laws. Pathetic Hypocrisy.

Old 01-12-2017, 10:13 AM

36,668 posts, read 67,629,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegabern View Post
Yeah, well, I'm just happy he's making liberals cry .
Thank you for admitting that your vote was not cast out of a desire to improve the country. I appreciate the honesty.

Old 01-12-2017, 10:20 AM

3,887 posts, read 5,755,908 times
Quote:
He always seems so mentally unstable, unhinged, always acting like a weenie, bickers with reporters, continually shames people, constantly whining, tweeting his disdain about extremely unimportant things, regurgitating tired clichés, refuses to take accountability, etc.

He appears to delight in making a mockery of our government institutions yesterday hearkening Nazi Germany to describe our intelligence. Really?

He says he will have his own private security force-will they be accountable to congress? the courts?

etc.

One has to wonder, is his Putin obsession due to his desire to actually be like Putin, and rule us like a Dictator, silencing opposing voices and leaving a trail of bodies like Putin?

Food for thought.
Our intelligence community is putting out misinformation on purpose to affect elections and attack or President elect, sounds an awful lot like a Fascist country. They are making a mockery of themselves.

so it is a problem when Trump derides Congress but when Obama does it as well as mocking the Supreme Court it is not a problem? What about when Obama has created regulations and laws through executive order completely ignoring the constitution and Congress is that okay as well?

Last I checked global warming/ climate change is a theory that despite billions of dollars being spent on it has yet to prove that humans are responsible for any of it. Anybody calling it settled science is making a mockery of science as a whole.

You mean like pushing bills through the UN that are a direct attack on an ally while refusing to even acknowledge they are responsible?

Last I checked the last 2 Presidents from the Democrats side were both very good at patting themselves on the back.

The media is pushing the idea that Putin and Trump are alligned, yet there is no proof that Trump loves him. Yet you want to talk about ruling as a dictator, where were you when Obama was bragging that he could change the law through executive order if Congress does not do what he wants?

If you supporter Obama the last few years than you have nothing to talk about. Just like during the election the Democrats and MSM are accusing Trump of doing the exact same thing that they have been doing for years, that they pretend never happened. Trump has not taken office yet, but his support is growing, specifically because of the constant baseless attacks, such as claiming his lawyer was meeting with Russia in Belgrade while the guy can easily prove he never even left the country. Think about that for a minute, and realize the people are not buying it. I voted for Trump because I hate who the Democrats became under Obama and was headed with Hillary, all the crap from the media and posts like this are the reason I am now glad I did.

Old 01-12-2017, 10:23 AM

2,366 posts, read 1,650,872 times
Quote:

etc.

Food for thought.
There was no thought put into this post, just a regurgitation of MSM talking points. This post further epitomizes the clueless mentality of the left and highlights one of the reasons they lost the election.

Thanks to the OP for the great illustrative post.

4,865 posts, read 4,191,852 times
Quote:
Thank you for admitting that your vote was not cast out of a desire to improve the country. I appreciate the honesty.
Ummm...I think we need to get on the same page.

14,221 posts, read 6,982,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post

Why doesn't he act like other presidents? Where have other presidents gotten us?
Where have they gotten us? To the moon? Ended slavery? Established Medicare and Social Security? Created national parks?

Old 01-12-2017, 10:24 AM

4,902 posts, read 4,225,140 times
He will be the POTUS. Yes he does scare me but at this point I believe we should at least quietly wait and see instead of constantly complaining. Remember 8 years ago when everyone was fussing about Obama being a Muslin?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies